kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Waiting patiently for my hero.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

Can you please update the mod?

Reactions: monk456
Aug 7, 2022
2 Months ago I decided that I was too tired of waiting for this, Fleeting Iris, Roundscape Adorevia and Curse of Pleasure to finish, so I would play the next updated version no matter how much I hate playing incomplete game.

Finally!

Aug 21, 2017
anyone know what the changes to the greyhide character arc mentioned in the 3.08 change log are?
Basically there were some scenes that were heavy into the NTR route for Lexi x Greyhide in some of the forge job events. So they've been fixed to firstly reflect if you're doing poly or Alexia x Greyhide because in those cases it wouldn't be cheating and for Rowan x Greyhide I believe the events won't even trigger since Alexia isn't part of that relationship. There's more to it but that's the gist of it.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I'm not saying the game is not good, cuz it is. But it would be so much better if we could rename mc... to me at least, it breaks the immersion.
I'm fine with Rowan, to make them change every rowan in to some %variable, tbh I don't know how hard that can be, probably not very hard but I have no idea. I bet one could even just make a script that whenever Rowan is to be shown it shows %variable = your name.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes