Jul 5, 2017
tbh, i hate the wife in this game. before things even really get into depraved territory, she can cuck you at the start of the game, never tell you, and she acts as if she is totally devoted to you. but gets peeved if you save a girl whose mind was manipulated from being an orc fleshlight.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
tbh, i hate the wife in this game. before things even really get into depraved territory, she can cuck you at the start of the game, never tell you, and she acts as if she is totally devoted to you. but gets peeved if you save a girl whose mind was manipulated from being an orc fleshlight.
Considering every single thing she does is something you choose to have her do, hating her for it is a curious mindset. Do you feel the same about your male MC if you choose to fuck other women behind your wife's back and never tell her?

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
ok im straight up retarded how do you access the Fae events? Also has the fishboy poly event been added yet or is it just the CG cause I cant find it either,

Last edited:

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
Hey ! :) First of all, let me congratulate you for this game. The story, the characters, the art, the world...everything is absolutely great ! :DWhich is why I'm wondering. How far off do you see yourself from reaching the ending ? Or at least one possible ending ? :eek: Not like a precise date, but more like, are we speaking months ? A year ? A few years ? :unsure:
Ah, I know that's an annoying and hard question. I'm not impatient nor am I looking to complain or to pressure. ^-^' I was simply curious, and looking to either exascerbate or manage my expectations, depending on your answer. x) If you cannot/don't want to answer me though, it's totally fine. ^^
Thanks again for everything you've done so far. And if you don't answer this message, then all the best to you, still ! :D
So far far far far away.

Reactions: Lucress

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
She has the audacity to be able to not be 100% fanatically loyal to Rowan.

Which is a big no-no.
Wait what?
I can understand people complaining about certain changes in her character or certain events that are out of character (since people can disagree with the direction the story goes) but loyalty was never an issue.

Unless you go for the NTR path, which is a CHOICE the player makes, Alexia as a character is pretty understanding and adaptable woman that loves her husband which, in my eyes, makes complaining about her loyalty pretty silly.
Hell, Alexia in my run is pretty bloody loyal even if her and Rowan are as corrupt as they can be.

So IDK how loyal she can be at this point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's as loyal as people get and that makes her into a great character. Even when corrupted by the new environment she's still Rowan's loyal yet slutty wife.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Technically she can whip him for these, but it's 100% consensual, too :coffee:
Love that interaction especially the ending hug (+ you can get X'zara to whip you as well after that and she always knows how to give you a nice ending)

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
This right here is where we lose some people.
Should her and Rowan be stuck together while he's in the castle? Or maybe a chastity belt? Maybe that will show her loyalty.
I can't but laugh really :ROFLMAO:

Not even trying to mock anyone but sometimes people don't make sense.

Reactions: Raven_Light and Fyo

BiHaN

Jul 17, 2020
Does Rowan know any other people with whom Alexia is having sex with and that she's having sex with them ? Like something that has a consequence other than him stupidly accepting it like he does with Greyhide ?

I know Jezera can corrupt Alexia to become one of her "spies" , but does Rowan know about it ? Same about her Wulump mind-break thing and Andras ?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes