Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Do people still don't know how where and how the Fae events trigger? I can meet Arzyl but find no content to Fae at all. If anyone knows the name of the event so I can debug it would be real nice.

Reactions: lordhoth12

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
This right here is where we lose some people.
Does Rowan know any other people with whom Alexia is having sex with and that she's having sex with them ? Like something that has a consequence other than him stupidly accepting it like he does with Greyhide ?

I know Jezera can corrupt Alexia to become one of her "spies" , but does Rowan know about it ? Same about her Wulump mind-break thing and Andras ?
I think there is a lot of Ntr potential with Rowan starting to suspect something that not being used here by our dear writers.
After all Ntr is all about our hero interactions with his not so faithful wifu.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I think there is a lot of Ntr potential with Rowan starting to suspect something that not being used here by our dear writers.
After all Ntr is all about our hero interactions with his not so faithful wifu.
I wouldn't mind some intrigue about both getting jealous, especially on the Jezera path that I play with both of them.
Have Jezera fucking both of them and using that to manipulate and power play them both. Maybe even threaten to become each's signifcant other (of course the player could let that happen or, after Jezera schemes it the power of love with the couple pervails).

Reactions: Muityek

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Does Rowan know any other people with whom Alexia is having sex with and that she's having sex with them ? Like something that has a consequence other than him stupidly accepting it like he does with Greyhide ?
The relationship with Andras/Jezera is kept secret from Rowan. If Alexia has such affair going it alters her behavior a little in number of situations, and some of these behaviors can make Rowan mildly suspicious, but it doesn't go beyond that, at least for the time being. I imagine this will eventually change as more content is added for main characters and their arcs.

IIRC if Alexia sleeps around with one of the other maids (Mary?) this is also something she doesn't share with Rowan.

BiHaN

Jul 17, 2020
The relationship with Andras/Jezera is kept secret from Rowan. If Alexia has such affair going it alters her behavior a little in number of situations, and some of these behaviors can make Rowan mildly suspicious, but it doesn't go beyond that, at least for the time being. I imagine this will eventually change as more content is added for main characters and their arcs.

IIRC if Alexia sleeps around with one of the other maids (Mary?) this is also something she doesn't share with Rowan.
Yeah , Alexia x Andras content feels like endgame content . There's a lot of things if addressed , will break the coherence . If everything gets addressed by the complete Chapter 1 release , I'd be happy .

And it's not just the maid is it ? Rowan doesn't know anything about anyone she's banging , like the fishboy from the pits . Others easily find out about her fucking around, but Rowan is just too thick.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And it's not just the maid is it ? Rowan doesn't know anything about anyone she's banging , like the fishboy from the pits . Others easily find out about her fucking around, but Rowan is just too thick.
I haven't sent Alexia to the pits, so the maid is the only extra affair that i've run into. In all fairness Rowan is rarely in the castle and for much shorter periods than its regular inhabitants; it's not surprising he'd have harder time learning what Alexia is up to.

BiHaN

Jul 17, 2020
I haven't sent Alexia to the pits, so the maid is the only extra affair that i've run into. In all fairness Rowan is rarely in the castle and for much shorter periods than its regular inhabitants; it's not surprising he'd have harder time learning what Alexia is up to.
Makes sense . But with the amount of "allies" could gather inside the castle ,I thought news would travel . Guess they are saving it for the Orc events , since Orcs tend to boast about things . But the succubi could learn and inform Rowan since they want to get in bed with him desperately .

Sep 11, 2022
I believe people don't hate Alexa, they just prefer others like the goblin or the elf, I think part of the reason is that a lot of Alexia's content is ntr this leads me to a question: would you like Alexia to have more content than she wasn't ntr? maybe with Rowan or even sabotage the twins

Reactions: monk_56 and Crusado
Jul 6, 2021
Considering every single thing she does is something you choose to have her do, hating her for it is a curious mindset. Do you feel the same about your male MC if you choose to fuck other women behind your wife's back and never tell her?
Just because you choose to do something in a videogame doesn't necessarily mean you morally agree with it. This goes for both Rowan and Alexia.
tbh, i hate the wife in this game. before things even really get into depraved territory, she can cuck you at the start of the game, never tell you, and she acts as if she is totally devoted to you. but gets peeved if you save a girl whose mind was manipulated from being an orc fleshlight.
This is a bit frustrating, especially the "saving Helena and then Alexia gets mad" part. I 100% understand being upset at the sexual infidelity, but it's like Alexia doesn't even consider the moral aspect of the situation, that abandoning Helena means her losing her autonomy, possibly forever.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Alexia totally considers that—it’s why Rowan and Alexia’s marriage doesn’t end at that point. The fact that there’s an attractive younger woman living in Rowan’s room and constantly begging for his dick is still something of a hurdle for Alexia to get over, regardless of the circumstances, and Alexia has plenty of reason to be stressed—over her marriage and just in general—even before that point.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
if NTR can be turned off, just to be clear. Is it turned off completely or do NTR events just happen off screen to the characters?. That would still be kind of a ouch! to one of the characters. Just saying would not want to be the Male MC. yeesh.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I personally imagine It's like how the Patreon police stop Andras from getting Rapey. Because the second he tries it, the patreon police beat the absolute shit out of him with their ban batons because even though he's a big-ass demon with fuck-off magical powers, he is helpless before the gaze of Patreon.

Well, there's the NTR Patrol that stops Andras and others from fucking yer Women... But they also take away the fun by not allowing Rowan and Alexia to discover the one true faith that is Greyhide!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: iainmore and BiHaN

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
if NTR can be turned off, just to be clear. Is it turned off completely or do NTR events just happen off screen to the characters?. That would still be kind of a ouch! to one of the characters. Just saying would not want to be the Male MC. yeesh.
No sex scenes with the Wife happen off screen. All sex scene happen with the game showing them, and the player agreeing to them.

NTR off simply disables choices to that lead to NTR scenes.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
as far as i know they don't happen but even if it's on you can still avoid ntr through your choices
only playing as the female, there is a different experience however having to also play as the male while sexy demon wants to steal her a way from the Male MC is degrading as hell. By the by do any of the Human MC's transform into demons in the long run?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
No sex scenes with the Wife happen off screen. All sex scene happen with the game showing them, and the player agreeing to them.

NTR off simply disables choices to that lead to NTR scenes.
good to know because the game looks amazing and I love the supernatural demon-esque art designs and stories like it. Just not into anything close to MC being victim of NTR or cuckoldry.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes