monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Do I have to go through the Jezera path to get Last Mary event with Alexia?
Yes- Mary content is gate-kept by doing Jezera NTR. No Jezera = no Mary.

Ok, Im back, has there been any news regarding Ygriss, the Dragon Ogre?
Basic answer to your question. There is new Ygriss content, but not art.

One of the features in the latest release was a 3 event story-line with Rowan and Ygriss and some sort of druid character in it. The plot isn't finished yet, so we don't know the resolution.

There was a sex scene for it in the script but it isn't game implemented yet. Also, there is no art.

Reactions: Crusado

perles75

May 16, 2020
That's debatable...
he's going against impossible odds and all alone, what would you expect, that he rampages through the castle while Alexia is hostage, in addition? He's biding his time (and of course he can get corrupted in the meanwhile -that's where the decisions of the player come in) because he has no realistic alternatives.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
he's going against impossible odds and all alone, what would you expect, that he rampages through the castle while Alexia is hostage, in addition? He's biding his time (and of course he can get corrupted in the meanwhile -that's where the decisions of the player come in) because he has no realistic alternatives.
Since the beginning the character doesn't feel too realistic, for a man of his curriculum being in that sad status state is suspicious besides the time Rowan take to travel where Bloodmeen is located, it seems he didn't waited too much to enter inside, so in a way is like you described, like expecting to do a rampage while his wife was hostage. Yeah... Mastermind Tactician of course, he had a perfect plan, without fissures... Apart from that, in the time he's serving the twins for Act I, which is like a year, he expected to bear influence on them, Rastedel's Fall was like a remove of the blindfold too late for that, like happened with John Dagget character from Batman The Dark Knight Rises, he felt in charge just because he give money, equipment and men, same as Rowan, who believing that building an army, secure the treasure and resources as well as the conquest all territories he still believed he had a chance to become influential on the Twins. His most close "hope" is the transformation chamber found with Nasim, which is imbued with the power of the Dark God, nontheless, Alexia had magic potential, but i think developers will not going further in that, iirc some pages left behind. The Minotaur friend, Nasim's ambition for convenience and the assassin covered by Rowan in X'zaralt's nose still had to prove themselves useful to expand and develop alternatives in Act II.
Hi, Can someone tell me why they changed the art style.
I am just come back after a long time.
Because in any game there is needed some coherence in the Art Style, so now, an artist do better the sketches while the another the final work, in that way, developers found a way to work for their artist more faster maintaining the same Art Style.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: feelsbadman.inc

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
For the Cla-Min event 'Tower' does it matter in what order you do the events in? I just went from top to bottom but it seems to me that a specific order might change events to where you might find something. I only got 15 gold from the whole event besides the lewds with Cla-Min.

Also I'm on the third scene with Clionha where she is trying to dominate Rowan and making him masturbate himself with mind-control. Are there branching H-scenes between giving in and resisting her?

Last edited:

InLimit

Jan 29, 2018
hey, I'm stuck at the quest "capture the city of Rastedel" after the 60th week, no matter how I advance it won't trigger anything. Did I miss something or it's a bug. I searched the thread but couldn't find any solution. Any advice?

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
Question: Has Alexia x Andras having sex been implemented yet? If not will it soon?
My hope is to have Rowen x Jezera and Alexia x Andras doing it and eventually corrupt them enough to switch husbands and wifes, however last time I played the game I couldn't get all that far with Alexia x Andras, has that changed yet?

mdnj88

Dec 29, 2018
I wish the android version would have this mod patched in

Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 21, 2017
Since the beginning the character doesn't feel too realistic, for a man of his curriculum being in that sad status state is suspicious besides the time Rowan take to travel where Bloodmeen is located, it seems he didn't waited too much to enter inside, so in a way is like you described, like expecting to do a rampage while his wife was hostage.
Did you even read the scene? Rowan snuck into the castle, and his plan was just to find Alexia and GTFO, he had no intentions of staying and fighting everyone. The only reason he tried to kill Jez was because he had the element of surprise, she was alone, and he underestimated how OP she was. He saw the chance to deal a major blow to what was obviously one of the people amassing power in Bloodmeen.

*Correction you have the choice of Rowan either going to get Alexia out of there or going there to kill the Twins. So my point applies to the first one, if you made Rowan dumb enough to have his goal to kill the Twins that's on you lol :Kappa:.*

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I just want more content from rowan x andras I don't know who writes it but that person has a 10 out of 10 for me.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes