Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Got a question. I started playing the game, but I noticed some of the answers are dissabled from the beginning. I have NTR enabled, so this should not have anything to do with it. Does anyone know why tat's the case?
If you choose something the game doesn't allow you to roll back and choose another option (I believe it's intended that way for roleplay reasons) but you can either:
1.save before you choose (when the choices appear but didn't pick any)
2.go back right before the choice appears (if you already choose something, like you did) and save there
You then just need to load the save file and the choices will be available again.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I can't seem to open the events tab on journal even though console is open.I guess it is it is exclusive to the pareon only.I bought the game from steam.Downloaded this version because the updates are faster
I have it working on steam version i own, so it's definitely not limited to patreon release. Keep on mind, this functionality is enabled with developer mode, not just the in-game console. These are not the same thing -- you can have shift+O console access while the developer more is turned off.

Check the link i've posted for details if you didn't already.

tulkas11

May 3, 2018
If you choose something the game doesn't allow you to roll back and choose another option (I believe it's intended that way for roleplay reasons) but you can either:
1.save before you choose (when the choices appear but didn't pick any)
2.go back right before the choice appears (if you already choose something, like you did) and save there
You then just need to load the save file and the choices will be available again.
Fyi the same behaviour applies to skill checks. Rolling back won't change the outcome but saving and loading can do that.

Sep 26, 2021
I really want to like this game, but I just get lost in the lack of direction. There aren't enough missions, and I feel like it would be helpful to know that you are pissing off the twins before they decide to kill you off. This would allow the MC to change course and keep his head.

Also, how come the wife doesn't evolve with the depravity? With all of the sex and exploring that she does, I'd assume she would also begin to embrace all the sexual exploits, rather than getting pissed at the MC for banging out half the kingdom...

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
This plotline got dropped, I'm afraid.
It can't be saved? Like convince Jezera or Andras to make Arthdale some kind of Human Resource Center for general purpose in Bloodmeen, their inhabitants becomes slaves in the town, affected by magic studies, the vigilance of the guy of the Breeding Pits and with the help of X'zaralt's Cubies, make the population adapt to become in human breeders, making humans of rapid grow (with their intelligence and loyalty adjusted) for general purposes for Bloodmeen, cattle for being eaten by monsters and orcs or other creatures, whores, servants, spies, soldier stocks... Whatever imaginable for Bloodmeen, this happens meanwhile some mercenary families live in the surface to maintain the appearances but underground... If Rowan insists in the reconstruction and becoming desperate for being unable to discard the idea by convincing the nobles, The Twins would do this for the suffering of Rowan for trying to convince his masters to help Arthdale in their reconstruction >;v

Sep 26, 2021
She does; Alexia has different reactions to lot of things based on her corruption level, much like Rowan for this matter.
In the moment yes, but then a few encounters later, I got scolded by her for fucking the Elf secretary, and then had another encounter where she scolded me for banging out my old student and making her my sex slave. I guess watching her husband getting fucked by some Ox Blacksmith isn't her line, but banging the secretary is?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In the moment yes
No, it's something prevalent in the game. She'll have different reaction to your fucking the elf secretary etc depending on her own corruption level and/or potential affairs. This doesn't mean she's just going to roll her eyes and not care at all about your fucking other people.

Reactions: aykarin

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
So I reached to point where I conquer Rastadel for the twins, but the main objective still remains conquering the city. I got a scene where Jezera turns the priestess into a living stone and nothing after that. Is it the end of the current version? I remember playing this game more than 2 yars ago and reaching the Rastadel at that point too. This surely cannot be the case that after 2 years of development the sotry moved so little. Am I missing something? I'm on 3.08

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
So I reached to point where I conquer Rastadel for the twins, but the main objective still remains conquering the city. I got a scene where Jezera turns the priestess into a living stone and nothing after that. Is it the end of the current version? I remember playing this game more than 2 yars ago and reaching the Rastadel at that point too. This surely cannot be the case that after 2 years of development the sotry moved so little. Am I missing something? I'm on 3.08
That's all for now

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I recognize that the sheer scope of the game, should it maintain the current model, is frankly speaking unwieldy to work with. As we ponder Act 2, I do believe we will be looking into streamlining the content so the sideplots play a bigger role in the overall narrative.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I recognize that the sheer scope of the game, should it maintain the current model, is frankly speaking unwieldy to work with. As we ponder Act 2, I do believe we will be looking into streamlining the content so the sideplots play a bigger role in the overall narrative.
You mean everything will be incorporated in goblin plot-line? :HideThePain:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Spranky
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes