ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Alexia has to meet Cla-Min, and sleep in Rowan's roon (It will be fixed later to "Helayna not sleeping in Rowan's room").
On this note, is there any chance the game will gain option to ask Alexia to go back to sleep in Rowan's room, once you help Helayna escape? Because it's kinda weird and disappointing that you can't even try, even if Rowan & Alexia's relationship is kept high.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
On this note, is there any chance the game will gain option to ask Alexia to go back to sleep in Rowan's room, once you help Helayna escape? Because it's kinda weird and disappointing that you can't even try, even if Rowan & Alexia's relationship is kept high.
Eventually, yes.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Did you even read the scene? Rowan snuck into the castle, and his plan was just to find Alexia and GTFO, he had no intentions of staying and fighting everyone. The only reason he tried to kill Jez was because he had the element of surprise, she was alone, and he underestimated how OP she was. He saw the chance to deal a major blow to what was obviously one of the people amassing power in Bloodmeen.

*Correction you have the choice of Rowan either going to get Alexia out of there or going there to kill the Twins. So my point applies to the first one, if you made Rowan dumb enough to have his goal to kill the Twins that's on you lol :Kappa:.*
Did we read and understand the same scenes? That's more accurately the real question...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what our Mastermind Tactician did, pal, seriously, you can't call that he planned to rescue his wife before enter to the enemy territory because he didn't had any actual information of what's happening there, less call a plan to decide meanwhile you are inside choose between kill The Enemy Commanders or Looking for The Hostage. Besides, as prove that Rowan never had a plan to save his wife, he not only enter in complete ignorance of what was happening inside, what he could face inside, where are located some spaces in The Castle to had an idea where to move, he even didn't known how to get his wife out of Bloodmeen...

Seriously, for being a General as told being marvelous, how he would just hope to get Alexia out? Is she strong enough to at least past through the walls by climbing like Rowan did knowing there's an abyss around Bloodmeen? because at least that or having a rope or knowing the Castle sewers or some kind of shit like that, the only thing left is doing a rampage, which tbh, they both would be killed. Someone being told so great in his participation as a General during The War, a Tactician being so recognize even by The Twins, he never acts like that in all the prologue, not even close (nor the Age as his looks, less i suspect the knowledge by his origin).

What Rowan does is abandon the Strategic Focus to replace it for the Operative Development guide the strategy as whole during his quest. The Strategic Focus is maintain the Primary Objective always whatever happens and adapt as consequence to achieve it; while being guided by the Operative Development means to adapt meanwhile taking decisions trying to do according to the changes appears. While the first secure you an strategy to follow during a campaign, the another helps you in the heat of battle, but if you forget the first the second will make you commits great mistakes.
And more important question when Andras can ask Alexia to move in HIS room?
I would add too the chambers where Alexia is sleeping if they decided to being apart to visit her, if possible, it could help to avoid Alexia confront Rowan's slip with Helayna for later make Alexia stablish a friendship or lesbian love for her when Helayna recover her consciousness or the possibility for a threesome (depending how loyal-corrupted Alexia is, with Rowan, Andras or our Minotaur friend) or even where Liurial sleeps to pay a visit...

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2017
Did we read and understand the same scenes? That's more accurately the real question...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what our Mastermind Tactician did, pal, seriously, you can't call that he planned to rescue his wife before enter to the enemy territory because he didn't had any actual information of what's happening there, less call a plan to decide meanwhile you are inside choose between kill The Enemy Commanders or Looking for The Hostage. Besides, as prove that Rowan never had a plan to save his wife, he not only enter in complete ignorance of what was happening inside, what he could face inside, where are located some spaces in The Castle to had an idea where to move, he even didn't known how to get his wife out of Bloodmeen...

Seriously, for being a General as told being marvelous, how he would just hope to get Alexia out? Is she strong enough to at least past through the walls by climbing like Rowan did knowing there's an abyss around Bloodmeen? because at least that or having a rope or knowing the Castle sewers or some kind of shit like that, the only thing left is doing a rampage, which tbh, they both would be killed. Someone being told so great in his participation as a General during The War, a Tactician being so recognize even by The Twins, he never acts like that in all the prologue, not even close (nor the Age as his looks, less i suspect the knowledge by his origin).

What Rowan does is abandon the Strategic Focus to replace it for the Operative Development guide the strategy as whole during his quest. The Strategic Focus is maintain the Primary Objective always whatever happens and adapt as consequence to achieve it; while being guided by the Operative Development means to adapt meanwhile taking decisions trying to do according to the changes appears. While the first secure you an strategy to follow during a campaign, the another helps you in the heat of battle, but if you forget the first the second will make you commits great mistakes.

I would add too the chambers where Alexia is sleeping if they decided to being apart to visit her, if possible, it could help to avoid Alexia confront Rowan's slip with Helayna for later make Alexia stablish a friendship or lesbian love for her when Helayna recover her consciousness or the possibility for a threesome (depending how loyal-corrupted Alexia is, with Rowan, Andras or our Minotaur friend) or even where Liurial sleeps to pay a visit...
Lol do you even enjoy the game? Holy king of nitpicking
1665295671568.png

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Hey fellow f95 enthusiast i have a question
if i purchase the early access of this game on steam do i have to purchase it again when new version dropped or when the game become full release?
and also is this game on final state of development?i'd like to buy it when it still on early access because of the price but if not i rather spend my money on another game(im buying cyberpunk 2077 after watching the anime)
thank you gentleman have a nice day peace:whistle:

Edit:i hope the ntr is optional cause aint no way im buying this game just to see MC's waifu get fucked by another dude

Edit's Edit:Its optional fucking hooray
im not letting those redskinned asshole touching MC's wife

Last edited:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Hey fellow f95 enthusiast i have a question
if i purchase the early access of this game on steam do i have to purchase it again when new version dropped or when the game become full release?
and also is this game on final state of development?i'd like to buy it when it still on early access because of the price but if not i rather spend my money on another game(im buying cyberpunk 2077 after watching the anime)
thank you gentleman have a nice day peace:whistle:

(i hope the ntr is optional cause aint no way im buying this game just to see MC's waifu get fucked by another dude)
1. Yes, if you buy it on Steam, you will get access to every update that gets released on that platform. Just remember that the Steam updates happen every 4 months (while on Patreon - every 2 months).
2. This is just Act I of the game. It's in advanced phase of development, so there is already lots of content. But it won't be finished probably until the end of 2023 (that's my prediction). And still, that's just Act I so you still won't get the final ending, just the ending to the Act I plot (which focuses on creating an army of orcs/goblins and using them to conquer a single kingdom).
3. NTR is fully optional. Don't worry.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
1. How many women can you get emotionally involved with?
2. Can you wife get emotionally involved with others or is it just nsa sex?
3. Can you and your wife cheat on each other and still be close?
4. looks like there is some kinda magical bimbo route for Alexia, what are the conditions to make that happen?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
1. How many women can you get emotionally involved with?
2. Can you wife get emotionally involved with others or is it just nsa sex?
4. looks like there is some kinda magical bimbo route for Alexia, what are the conditions to make that happen?
1. A lot and not only women but men too.
2. Yes, she can.
3. Only if you choose wisely, after conquering Raeve Keep if you save a character for being brutally rape Rowan pay the consequences with his marriage.
4. Don't remember... Seriously i think it happens when she have some sort of corruption, you see, there are events that only happens when it is reached some level of corruption. And some events related to relationships require to take some decisions, to maintain loyal or corrupt.

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
Uncle Google has your back:
[/QUOTE]
I already used the Console before what i am asking for is command that allows me to trigger a certain event.I know how to use it.I just need the command for it.

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Got a question. I started playing the game, but I noticed some of the answers are dissabled from the beginning. I have NTR enabled, so this should not have anything to do with it. Does anyone know why tat's the case?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Got a question. I started playing the game, but I noticed some of the answers are dissabled from the beginning. I have NTR enabled, so this should not have anything to do with it. Does anyone know why tat's the case?
This happens if you make a choose and then, for some reason you didn't like the result and load or use mouse wheel to return to prevous choice. Always happens, what fix it, at least for me is to save previous the choice appears, then exit to refresh the memory. Then execute the game again and load, enter or click or spacebar to foward conversation until get the choice. It's a pain i know, but every time you want to save and the choice taken is not precisely what you wanted, it's better to save before the choice appears. It's a bug weirdo or some configuration devs did to fuck the gamer (because they love us ;v ).

Reactions: centuryspice

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I already used the Console before what i am asking for is command that allows me to trigger a certain event.I know how to use it.I just need the command for it.
There's no specific command per se (you'd need to know exact name of the specific event you're trying to execute) but if you have the developer mode enabled, when you go to your room there's a panel in the lower right corner of the screen. It will show you the list of all events currently in the game, which of these have already been executed and which are pending, conditions to normally execute them and such, and finally, it provides you with option to execute immediately any event you choose from that list.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yes, there's a number of choices you can make in various scenes which affect relationship between Rowan and Alexia. Generally being supportive of her will, unsurprisingly, improve your relationship while the opposite will damage it.

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
There's no specific command per se (you'd need to know exact name of the specific event you're trying to execute) but if you have the developer mode enabled, when you go to your room there's a panel in the lower right corner of the screen. It will show you the list of all events currently in the game, which of these have already been executed and which are pending, conditions to normally execute them and such, and finally, it provides you with option to execute immediately any event you choose from that list.
I can't seem to open the events tab on journal even though console is open.I guess it is it is exclusive to the pareon only.I bought the game from steam.Downloaded this version because the updates are faster

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes