JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
cheatingntr
Can NTR be turned off?, probably not but I have to ask anyway. If there was only a Female protagonist ,which I prefer to be honest it would be slightly different. I am just not a fan of playing a MC that gets Cheated on or Cuckolded. The Art design looks superb though.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can NTR be turned off?, probably not but I have to ask anyway. If there was only a Female protagonist ,which I prefer to be honest it would be slightly different. I am just not a fan of playing a MC that gets Cheated on or Cuckolded. The Art design looks superb though.
Yes, the NTR content is optional. You have control over both protagonists (MC and his wife) and their actions.

Reactions: Crusado and JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yes, the NTR content is optional. You have control over both protagonists (MC and his wife) and their actions.
well that is good. The Art in this game looks absolutely amazing, it was just I had that worry, that I mentioned that would bum me out. Being the person who is cheating there is a different experience,no humiliation. Maybe a little guilt,but playing a character that has been betrayed makes me wince. "Forgotten Paradise" kind of started off like that, and I forced myself to continue playing just a little more. I wanted to quit,I am glad I didn't because the cheater got what was coming to her.

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
i have a question about the ntr part of the game. last time i played there was an option to turn off ntr content but as far as i understood it still happens and you simply dont see it happening which honestly would make it even worse. is it that way or can you completely turn it of?

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
Updated the Extended Scene Replay Mod for 0.3.08, you can get it from the original post.

Please let me know if you find any issues. I'll give it a once-over tomorrow for any dialogue updates to old scenes, but all the new CG has been accounted for:

New scenes:
202: Rowan x Heartsong (Fae, Masturbation)
203: Rowan x Zii-Zii (Goblin, Light Femdom)
204: Rowan x Tue-Mai / Tue-San (Goblin, Anal, Maledom, Femdom, Humiliation)
205: Rowan x Alexia (Hugging)
206: Rowan x Alexia (NTR, Hugging)
207: Rowan x Jezera (Thighjob, Femdom)
208: Rowan x Draith (Anal, Rimming, Masturbation)

205 and 206 don't really have any sexual content, but they have CG and some sexual tension in the dialogue so I wanted to include it. There are two variants, depending on whether the player sent Alexia down the NTR route or not.

Updated scenes:
119: Delane x Orc Leaders / Tarish x Rowan (Batri fight: 3 new CGs, no sexual content)
185: Rowan x Alexia|Liural (Scene 2: 7 new CGs with Liural)

(tagging people below who quoted me asking for an update so they get a ping)

Can you please update the mod?
Waiting patiently for my hero.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i have a question about the ntr part of the game. last time i played there was an option to turn off ntr content but as far as i understood it still happens and you simply dont see it happening which honestly would make it even worse. is it that way or can you completely turn it of?
NTR content is something you actively have to pick out of presented options. If you pick options to go with it then it happens, if you choose options to avoid it then it does not happen. While i haven't used the content toggle myself, if i understand it right it removes these specific options which result in NTR from choices presented to you.

Reactions: Davosos

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
NTR content is something you actively have to pick out of presented options. If you pick options to go with it then it happens, if you choose options to avoid it then it does not happen. While i haven't used the content toggle myself, if i understand it right it removes these specific options which result in NTR from choices presented to you.
okay thank you. i will give it another try then.

Reactions: JaszMan

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the update is the new scene with madeline there?

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hey ! :) First of all, let me congratulate you for this game. The story, the characters, the art, the world...everything is absolutely great ! :DWhich is why I'm wondering. How far off do you see yourself from reaching the ending ? Or at least one possible ending ? :eek: Not like a precise date, but more like, are we speaking months ? A year ? A few years ? :unsure:
Ah, I know that's an annoying and hard question. I'm not impatient nor am I looking to complain or to pressure. ^-^' I was simply curious, and looking to either exascerbate or manage my expectations, depending on your answer. x) If you cannot/don't want to answer me though, it's totally fine. ^^
Thanks again for everything you've done so far. And if you don't answer this message, then all the best to you, still ! :D

Reactions: Qinyi and smemster

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Updated the Extended Scene Replay Mod for 0.3.08, you can get it from the original post.

Please let me know if you find any issues. I'll give it a once-over tomorrow for any dialogue updates to old scenes, but all the new CG has been accounted for:

New scenes:
202: Rowan x Heartsong (Fae, Masturbation)
203: Rowan x Zii-Zii (Goblin, Light Femdom)
204: Rowan x Tue-Mai / Tue-San (Goblin, Anal, Maledom, Femdom, Humiliation)
205: Rowan x Alexia (Hugging)
206: Rowan x Alexia (NTR, Hugging)
207: Rowan x Jezera (Thighjob, Femdom)
208: Rowan x Draith (Anal, Rimming, Masturbation)

205 and 206 don't really have any sexual content, but they have CG and some sexual tension in the dialogue so I wanted to include it. There are two variants, depending on whether the player sent Alexia down the NTR route or not.

Updated scenes:
119: Delane x Orc Leaders / Tarish x Rowan (Batri fight: 3 new CGs, no sexual content)
185: Rowan x Alexia|Liural (Scene 2: 7 new CGs with Liural)

(tagging people below who quoted me asking for an update so they get a ping)
The hero we need. :LOL: :LOL:

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
thanks for the update is the new scene with madeline there?
I didn't include it has it doesn't have any CG and there's some typo's/bugs, but I've uploaded a new version with the scene for you and I've fixed a few of the issues I found until the developers fix them in an update. If you re-download the mod from the original post it's scene #209.

Reactions: rickpool98
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes