ineedtonut

Oct 6, 2021
Had this game in my "to-play-list" for about six years now. I must say that this is probably a must-play for NTR-enjoyers. I'm personally not to fond of NTR-content, but dissociating with my real life values and immersing myself into this fantasy world and acting like a tyrant was truly fun. Even the occasional cock up my arse was, though not personal preference, a humorous occasion, which lightend the mood.
The artwork is exceptionally well done and I found myself gazing for quite a while at some pictures, especially in Rivadael.
One of the best stories I've read in the eroge genre, maybe even in gaming itself (recency bias and personal interest) was with Greyhide. I really want to give my praise to whomever wrote it. Those stories felt immensely human and relateably, yet never failed to make me smile.
Of course not everything is ideal and there are some areas of the game where a lot of work has to be done, but it's not in version 0.3 for no reason. I will come back in a couple of years to see how it evolved.
I'm really interested to see, in which direction the castle building and world map will go (UI, Extensions, Events).
A big QOL improvement would be an indicator (e.g. red exclamation mark) in your castle when you return from exploring, to immeadiately see where a new event has been unlocked, as this was very frustrating to maneuver through all the time.
For now I would recommend anyone to at least give it a try for a couple of hours who likes the eroge genre.

PS: Fuck Andras - all my homies hate Andras. What a truly detestable character - well done writers!

Oct 10, 2022
I wanna know is there any way to not cock it up with the city capture stuff. I tried to align with either side but at the end Andras burned down the city. Also, I wanna know is there a plan for Maud in the future. She seemed extremely interesting character. The letter suggest there will be, also I am pretty sure the crossbow bolt shot by her.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Depending on your choices exactly how extensively the city gets sacked can vary quite a bit. From peeking in the game script, iirc siding with the merchant faction gives you the most leverage, and siding with the corrupt whatshername bureaucrat lady comes close, but only if you bind her to yourself instead of doing what Jezera told you. Even the best performance only gets you roughly half of the city, though. And there's a number of smaller factors i can't remember right off the bat.

Reactions: T800

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
In the beginning, I was also not sure about the need for another recruitment arc. But the goblin arc turned out to be very engaging plot-wise. The characters are much more interesting and better written than in the orc camp. Currently I'm really looking forward to more of the goblin content.
Definitely. I'm personally looking forward to the goblin arc as well. It would be easy for me to say:
"did we really need more gay content?" Or, "did we really need more bdsm content?"
Because I don't personally like those things. But in the end, my point isn't that any of it's bad content... It's (mostly) not. The question is at what point does it become too much of a good thing?

Just my two cents... I'm very much happy with the game, which is why I want more of it faster! >:|

Oct 10, 2022
Oh thanks, yeah I got the half of the city but I felt bad for the people within. I really don`t like Andras bossing around, I cannot wait for taking revenge from him. Hopefully within the next decade.

Reactions: monk_56

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.3.08 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Alioni

Apr 3, 2017
Probably not. We only have one more release this year, and my focus on it is goblins. I'm Hel's writer, so it's pretty unlikely.
It's sad to hear that. Well, I hope that someday it will be the turn of this beautiful character :)
The game and the whole atmosphere in it is gorgeous, but for some reason it was Helayna who fell into the soul especially strongly. Despite the fact that this is a fictional character, I feel a special warmth for her. And this contrasts perfectly with her "problem", which was awarded to her by Jezera. A kind of proud, but very kind angel who fell under the demonic spell of lust. And such a contrast, such duality is simply beautiful in my eyes.

I will be very glad when her story finds a continuation, and if you deem it necessary, even a partial revision.
Thank you for such a wonderful character :)

Reactions: T800

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
it is gorgeous, but for some reason it was Helayna who fell into the soul especially strongly. Despite the fact that this is a fictional character, I feel a special warmth for her. And this contrasts perfectly with her "problem", which was awarded to her by Jezera. A kind of proud, but very kind angel who fell under the demonic spell of lust. And such a contrast, such duality is simply beautiful in my eyes.

I will be very glad when her story finds a continuation, and if you deem it necessary, even a partial revision.
Thank you for such a wonderful character :)
She's actually next on my priority list. Was temporarily delayed because of goblins. But, don't you worry. I'm cooking up some good shit for her. I've already done some of the work on the revised "lust zombie" phase of her arc.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes