HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Ahh, i didn't keep her in my game so didn't know this. It does sound weird and actually more like a bug than intended behavior, because i seem to recall there's some repeatable events in game files which are supposed to play for recovered Helayna, with her acting pretty normal.
I invite you to keep her, you'll see what i'm talking about, it's frustrating as fuck...

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Am sorry, but making the font bigger doesn't make whatever point you think you're trying to make any clearer. The examples you've provided of how "she can be more in Act II & III" all require her to be still in the castle during these acts. Which is not going to be the case for players who have helped her escape in Act I when she asked them to.
Just b/c someone left the plot at one point doesn't mean there won't be another injection point. It'd be easy enough to bottleneck her back into relevancy at the castle even if she did escape. Extra true in a situation where Rowan has more power. You make a fair point in regards to branching being an issue- but there are certainly creativities one can conjure up to work around the split. Assuming winter felt like it would be narratively worthwhile of course.

Helenya is a way better character than Alexia. More nuanced, more consistently written, and with a much more interesting narrative trajectory.

The brain-dead coomer soap opera that is Alexia's meta-plot can die in a fire. "There are two wolves inside of you- which one is stronger? The one you feed" Corruption edition as your full plot- yikes.

I would never advocate for Helenya to get deuteragonist role in SoC though for fear the same thing would happen to her. She is going to have a much more focused and higher quality story if handled by a single writer.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Just b/c someone left the plot at one point doesn't mean there won't be another injection point. It'd be easy enough to bottleneck her back into relevancy at the castle even if she did escape.
I feel like it'd be very difficult to make her return plausible, in the sense given her escape about the only role she has left in case of return is to be tortured until she gives away who facilitated her escape in the first place. Neither Jezera nor Andras strike me as someone who'd allow her to just prance around, without making double sure she's been permanently mind broken this time into becoming an orc cock sleeve, at the very least. It wouldn't matter how much Rowan is going to whine about it.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I feel like it'd be very difficult to make her return plausible, in the sense given her escape about the only role she has left in case of return is to be tortured until she gives away who facilitated her escape in the first place. Neither Jezera nor Andras strike me as someone who'd allow her to just prance around, without making double sure she's been permanently mind broken this time into becoming an orc cock sleeve, at the very least. It wouldn't matter how much Rowan is going to whine about it.
You do realize there will eventually be branches in which the twins don't get to make those decisions anymore right?
Rowan might be a mewling powerless whiny bitch now- but it'll end eventually.
Who knows how many years we will have to wait for that though.
Injecting post-escape Hel back into the plot in a meaningful way would pretty much depend on it. Devs could also do it by recapturing her before Rowan had any power; but as you said it wouldn't be very interesting as a narrative- she'd just get turned into a rape / NTR fetishist cum rag like she already is on the non-Rowan route.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It depends on the narrative... The Twins enjoy making Rowan suffer by taking choices to show the most simple loyalty, they can force Rowan to choose her punishment or she will be permakilled... So... As an element for the narrative, I don't think Act II and much less for Act III to be as open minded or sandbox as Act I, as there are choices and paths taken which history will be move forward, as Rowan could be testify on Rastedel's Fall, he wouldn't waste time and resources and hope in trying to make The Twins a change of heart. He will take the chance if he have it, he'll save her for his own good if in Act I choose to freed her, but the only thing would be how terrible the choices for punishment for her would be choose by Rowan.

It depends on the narrative, and from SoC Team decisions of course... :cautious: I don't have high expectancy, it would be a surprise if they come from more than just that for Act II...

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
We can oversimplify the paths for most characters and see where the others may fit.
The best example for the current discussion is Rowan (these are obviously speculations on my part about the possible paths but looking at the choices we have to make they make sense)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With these simple template you can come to the conclusion that Helayna and the others can fit in one of these paths as well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is how I see it in a simplified matter since there are more things at play here like corruption, guilt and other paths that have nothing to do with Rowan's arc.
For now it's fair to say that her story will be closely related to Rowan and less with the Twins compared to Alexia.

Reactions: monk_56

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You do realize there will eventually be branches in which the twins don't get to make those decisions anymore right?
What ever makes you believe this? The only paths for the game which are in place at the moment are ones where you turn on the twins for either good or selfish purpose (effectively ending the game) or serve them faithfully to the bitter end. This doesn't leave room for any sort of power struggle in the middle of the game, where the twins would suddenly start to obey Rowan's wishes against their own.

Last edited:

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
What ever makes you believe this? The only paths for the game which are in place at the moment are ones where you turn on the twins for either good or selfish purpose (effectively ending the game) or serve them faithfully to the bitter end. This doesn't leave room for any sort of power struggle in the middle of the game, where the twins would suddenly start to obey Rowan's wishes against their own.
Because Rowan doesn't have power enough to compel them. Yet the Priest of Kharos does not show up for the Twins, he shows up for Rowan. I think the narrative sets him up for a chosen one path. Heck maybe in the finale (and only in the finale since anything earlier would be a mess for making CGs) he could even turn demon.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Which choice is better for "Good" Rowan telling Helayna that it is dangerous for her to leave alone or helping her escape?
I think you would get heavy argument about that- and also about which initial choice is the most good.

I suspect the Dev's intended the 'escape' variant to be the more goody two shoes and they intended the 'letting her get raped' variant to be the more goody two shoes variant. A lot of the earlier logical binaries feel like they were designed by a deontologist. I'm not positive on that though- you'd have to ask them directly. Personally, I'm not convinced. The moral ambiguity seems like a design intent though.

Basically, there isn't really a clearly "good" approach vector to either the start of her plot or the end of it. Both major choices are somewhat grey- particularly if you approach them as a utilitarian. Unknown consequences are a bitch.

I try to play as good Rowan and I always claim her and tell her to stay. But it more of a "if all moral considerations are somewhat cloudy, what are other factors" sort of thing than a this a "this is clearly the good thing to do" sort of thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Which choice is better for "Good" Rowan telling Helayna that it is dangerous for her to leave alone or helping her escape?
Helayna will try to escape even if you don't help her, so it's something she's really determined about; Alexia is genuinely hurt by her remaining around and the way Rowan "has" to maintain the ownership; plus, as the players we know for the fact her escape can be successfully orchestrated and carried out. With this benefit of 20/20 hindsight it is imo hard to argue that making her stay is going to be anything but a selfish wish to have one more warm body in the player's harem.

Put it differently, entire motivation fueling Rowan (at least initially) is to get his wife out of this demon castle. It then makes little sense he wouldn't do the same for another woman he cares about, when he has an actual, decent shot at pulling it off.

Last edited:

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
I... I really don’t think SOC’s choice system has ever been morally binary. Pretty sure the entire premise all along has been “Rowan is in a shitty position and has to make a lot of decisions between things that AREN’T good.”
Just like I said a "good" Rowan.

Ashkia

Sep 24, 2022
What is your game/head canon ?What choices did your Rowan/Alexia have made?
In my story Rowan is a virtuous hero with a set of morals that he never forgets.He is loyal to Alexia(except for Helayna because he needed to save her).He is even ready to use Chaos Magic just to make her happy.Alexia on the hand is someone who lost her way in bloodmeen she basically became a toy for Andras.

Reactions: DaveDoes
Sep 11, 2022
My Rowan is basically the same as yours but my Alexia is loyal and hates Andras (you didn't ask but the reason for my choice is that I would really like to see at the end of the third game the couple facing and beating the twins IT WILL BE EPIC)

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, I know that the answer I will receive is very possibly no, but one day maybe they will make a Rowan x Nazim content?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Iirc one of the devs said Jezera had like 2 or 3 events left? Same with Andras NTR
Theres no way thats true... right? Feels like we just started getting Jezera content finally after so long, while the others been drip fed slowly forever. They cant both have the same amount of content left for Act 1

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: monk_56 and Fleep

jackson bo

Dec 15, 2021
since this gaming is calls as seeds of chaos . then is that possible to having the real seeds fo the corruption and transformation ?
i personal believe that alexia is the good female main character for this experiment. By swallowing up the seed of demon and transformation into one of it , it will be excellence to see the procession just like the anime of overlord the princess of renner open the box and swallow the seed then transform into a low succubus, if alexia could doing that it will be very great for this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: centuryspice
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes