geeksnstuff

Mar 21, 2020
There is supposed to be way to unlock the complete gallery but I really don't know how.

If you ever find a leak please do share.
So there is.. you can download something called UnRen. Can't post the link but just look it up or someone on this forum probably has a link.

Anyways you unzip that into the game folder and it unpacks all the images. It works for all Renpy games not just this one.

I use it because I cba to replay the game over and over to see different choices, I just like to unpack the CGs and see what's new update to update.

Foreeever

Jul 14, 2021
I mean is there any leaks or mods by which i can see the complete gallery
go to the game folder and advance to renpy/common and open 00gallery.rpy with a text editor, search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" and edit it next line to true, save it and on next boot on CGs on the bonus list will be unlocked

Reactions: poper21 and T800

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

Lord Arioch posted this post On 19th November 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 21th November 2022 to F95ZONE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.
GOOD LORD :love:

We need some more Jez x Alexia stuff, it's been a while hasn't it?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Not really. It has only been two months since there was new Jezera x Rowan written content. She got narrative content for two or three releases in a row then and has gotten new art content in the last three releases including an animation.

The Jez x Rowan content block went from like 20 or 30 CGs to like 70 and 10 more in animated form.

It needed it too, since Andras Alexia is at like 200 or some shit- but saying it has been a long time since Jezera content in the context of SoC just aint true.
It's been a long time since Helenya, Skodred, Cilonia, Delane, ect....ect. Up to several years with some of them.

Jez is consistently getting some attention in the last half year. Which is good.

If you need more some femdom or a wicked bitch to tide you over whilst you wait for Rein to write more Jezzy may I recommend the Tue-San and Arazyl content in the currently build.

If you were specifically looking for yuri femdom or NTR it has been awhile- but check out the Ophelia character from the last two builds. That yuri feels somewhat dommy.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes