HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Started a whole new save this time around but whenever I hover over the Arena an error pops up and I have to roll back. Anyone else?
There are motivations enough? The last v0.3.08 i couldn't trigger none of the new Fey Events... It's weird to ask for favors to the twins, my last Rowan's game cycle were a Jezera's Simp so, it feels a bit incomplete yet the new Favor Events, moreover it pains me that Helayna Arc isn't finish satisfactory, i mean, after choosing to recover her and restore her knighthood she still appears in the room as a mindless whore... I'm tire of that...

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Looks interesting. Is there a path where MC is only banging the chicks ? Some comments say yeah some say nope. Is there somewhere a guide for this path ? The ones in the OP is confusing.
Yeah... don't skip all, read a bit more, use your head and be cunning... You'll eventually get all the "hetero-patriarchal cisgender silverback" content you wanted...

• Haha
Reactions: ForeverLosing

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
If you don't worry Rowan can sleep with many women, just keep in mind that if Andras or a man tells you that if you want to fuck you must say no or ignore him............ Why If you say yes, I don't think you have to be very intelligent to know what will happen.

Aug 14, 2022
HentaiGamerN00b
Nice! Im all for the patriarchal silverback stuff! Was kinda unclear from the weird sorting of the comments on this site.

arls120
I think im smart enough to avoid the gay scenes :KEK:
Curious about what up with the Orc and this other girl who is held hostage I read. Is this a bad end or can you avoid her being fucked by that orc warlord ?

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
if you have there are different paths it depends on what you want to achieve with her or you save her or give her to one of the three possible bosses

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
HentaiGamerN00b
Nice! Im all for the patriarchal silverback stuff! Was kinda unclear from the weird sorting of the comments on this site.

arls120
I think im smart enough to avoid the gay scenes :KEK:
Curious about what up with the Orc and this other girl who is held hostage I read. Is this a bad end or can you avoid her being fucked by that orc warlord ?
Good... About the noble girl in the Orc Camp, yes, you can free her by helping her to escape, but that will trigger unexpected consequences later iirc... The best choice for her is favor the Old Orc Leader, the reason?... First, for an Orc trying to impress a human noblewoman tells a lot of that Orc, maybe an improvement for the species, it's valuable. Second, iirc near the end of the game you'll se what happened to her... Third, The young Orc that aspire to be leader is Bi and your Rowan example of Heterosexual Male will gonna have a Bad Time... The Orc Woman just want to had power, you can have a nice sex scene with her but she doesn't prove to be a valuable asset or ally in the future, after all, she relies mostly of her authority by Da Twins Power Authority, not yours; in contrast the Old Orc have a debt to Rowan and seems to be a rare male Orc, more intellegent and wise than the rest of his species, that would be something to think when still are a lot in the future (two more games to be done yet that will base on the construction of the decisions taken from this).

Aug 14, 2022
Good... About the noble girl in the Orc Camp, yes, you can free her by helping her to escape, but that will trigger unexpected consequences later iirc...
Im fine with it. Doubt you get forced into fuckery stuff. The "harder" the game goes dosent bother me since I expect to burden this since I saved that girl.

The best choice for her is favor the Old Orc Leader, the reason?... First, for an Orc trying to impress a human noblewoman tells a lot of that Orc, maybe an improvement for the species, it's valuable. Second, iirc near the end of the game you'll se what happened to her... Third, The young Orc that aspire to be leader is Bi and your Rowan example of Heterosexual Male will gonna have a Bad Time... The Orc Woman just want to had power, you can have a nice sex scene with her but she doesn't prove to be a valuable asset or ally in the future, after all, she relies mostly of her authority by Da Twins Power Authority, not yours; in contrast the Old Orc have a debt to Rowan and seems to be a rare male Orc, more intellegent and wise than the rest of his species, that would be something to think when still are a lot in the future (two more games to be done yet that will base on the construction of the decisions taken from this).
Fuck that orc leader lol, all chicks for me :KEK:.
I prefer to have him as a enemy and battle him to death and bang that chick infront of his dying corpse lol. Orcs are dump cannon fooder in almost all fantasy settings and here its not different at least the small part I see in the game right now.
What happend to that chick anyway ? You can spoil me I dont mind. Dont tell me she gets transformed into this dragon looking 4 arms chick ??

• Haha

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Im fine with it. Doubt you get forced into fuckery stuff. The "harder" the game goes dosent bother me since I expect to burden this since I saved that girl.

Fuck that orc leader lol, all chicks for me :KEK:.
I prefer to have him as a enemy and battle him to death and bang that chick infront of his dying corpse lol. Orcs are dump cannon fooder in almost all fantasy settings and here its not different at least the small part I see in the game right now.
What happend to that chick anyway ? You can spoil me I dont mind. Dont tell me she gets transformed into this dragon looking 4 arms chick ??
Ok... If you want more spoilers... Read this two quotes, and then ask yourself "what the hell the writers considers "good" truly?"
If you free Delane, it unlocks an entire new "Good" Route for Rastedel, because the writer team has no self-restraint.

There are two ways to free her. You always have to gain her trust, then you either have to do Tarish events (Getting a poison from Cla-Min, and one other requirement I can't recall at the moment), or do the Rescue preparations yourself (Scout the perimeter, arrange a distraction (you can get one easy by doing Batri Raids), find an ally (best way is to find the Emma events and recruit the Orc Matron)).

I think there's a non-high corruption requirment on having a change of heart at the last moment in the Tarish route, and if you do betray her, there is a greatly increased chance of failing the rescue.
If you have sex with her after you free her (before visiting Rastael for the first time) then you can have a couple more sex scenes with her in the capital while while setting up the coup. Also if you back anyone besides Werden you can successfully convince her to flee the city getting her out before it goes down and she gets away safely.

----

This is a probably a bit of a hot take, but I actually don't think Delane's fate when you back Werden is that bad all things considered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: BiHaN
Aug 14, 2022
Ok... If you want more spoilers... Read this two quotes, and then ask yourself "what the hell the writers considers "good" truly?"
:HideThePain:
Ok...from what I understand this is more edgelord type of story writting without any real "good" paths ?
From these two comments it sounds like Dev didnt put much thought into it and just rolled with it ? So its either she is a cum dump for cuckhold fetish or you "safe" her but because of "plot" reasons she is a Futa girl now :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
I get that if you, as a player, wanted this to happend I wont mind. But if im your typical hetero guy I would have prefered to have a choice in that mater like how most games do. Wasted potential on my part since she looks good with these horns and 4 arms...but the dick...yikes. :cautious:

Aug 14, 2022
This is the strangest pokemon evolution path.
These are pretty much common in the last two years and I fucking adore them. Mostly I see them on moth girls and demons. But here and there on lamias and some other races. Im not that far in the game yet for her transformation but since I found out she has a Dick im not that eager now... what a wasted potential.

Here is some moth GF love 4 u:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Ok...from what I understand this is more edgelord type of story writting without any real "good" paths ?
From these two comments it sounds like Dev didnt put much thought into it and just rolled with it ? So its either she is a cum dump for cuckhold fetish or you "safe" her but because of "plot" reasons she is a Futa girl now :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
I get that if you, as a player, wanted this to happend I wont mind. But if im your typical hetero guy I would have prefered to have a choice in that mater like how most games do. Wasted potential on my part since she looks good with these horns and 4 arms...but the dick...yikes. :cautious:
Well, I don't played too much Delane's Path so... But, others here make much clear that she can be saved before Rastedel's demise if you don't back Werden so... But still, she again suffer the lost of a family, people and a home... Something that could just be too cruel for someone... If you back Werden she ended as a Sex Maniac Monster Unicorn but technically dead... Then, how she can be "safe" and make a life? With Ulroc, the Old Orc Chief...

Aug 14, 2022
Well, I don't played too much Delane's Path so... But, others here make much clear that she can be saved before Rastedel's demise if you don't back Werden so... But still, she again suffer the lost of a family, people and a home... Something that could just be too cruel for someone... If you back Werden she ended as a Sex Maniac Monster Unicorn but technically dead... Then, how she can be "safe" and make a life? With Ulroc, the Old Orc Chief...
Thats just bullshit forced content. I guess it has some merrit in a visual novel but im playing a fucking "strategy" with rouge like elements which has a story and many characters. If this her only two path Im really rethinking for even downloading this.
Its not "to deep or to dark" its just bullshit forced content if im reading it right.

-> Kill her off an and let a new being born from her which is a sex frenzy Futa chick ? No thanks im not gay.
-> Let her alone and enjoy her getting her brain fucked out by the Orc ? No thanks im not a cuck.

huh-heh.gif

• Haha

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Thats just bullshit forced content. I guess it has some merrit in a visual novel but im playing a fucking "strategy" with rouge like elements which has a story and many characters. If this her only two path Im really rethinking for even downloading this.
Its not "to deep or to dark" its just bullshit forced content if im reading it right.

-> Kill her off an and let a new being born from her which is a sex frenzy Futa chick ? No thanks im not gay.
-> Let her alone and enjoy her getting her brain fucked out by the Orc ? No thanks im not a cuck.

View attachment 2217530
It looks like a setup for a big reward. Or they will just keep on having new Delane's bad ends going every time you meet her and it will be suffering through and through

Aug 14, 2022
It looks like a setup for a big reward. Or they will just keep on having new Delane's bad ends going every time you meet her and it will be suffering through and through
How is even one of them a set up for a big reward when its already a lose one way or another ? Unless you count killing her off or selling her off for some other bonus like ingame buffs but who would pick that honestly ?
Story wise ? -> Ok, if you want that.
Fetish wise ? -> There is only two forced contend you have to choose and both of them are weird.

Exxodia

Mar 7, 2021
It installs the same way all other Ren'py mods are.

First, download the mod. Should be an archive file format (ZIP, RAR).
Decompress the archive (7Zip, WinRAR, etc.).
Now take the files in the archive, and copy/paste them into the Game folder inside the install directory of the game you are modding (e.g. Downloads/Seeds_of_Chaos/Game).

But also, the current scene replay mod (ver 0.3.06) hasn't been updated for the latest game version (ver 0.3.07a), so use at your own risk or wait for an update.
the android version doesnt have a 'game folder in its files

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes