Aug 14, 2022
First is X'zaratl, second is Delane.

First just wants you to be happy.

The second................. Happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You guys thought all that disobeying the twins won't have consequences? Get real. This ain't a fairytale.

Her suffering is punishment for your misdeeds.

And I want you all to know.

It was me.

I'm the one who suggested it. I'm the one who wanted you to suffer.

Get rekt.
Yeah yeah I get it, edgy stuff. Im all asking if I can avoid her fucking the orc or nah.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Game has ended ? I dont see the finished symbol like other games does. Or do you mean just Act 1/Act 2 ? Why does other or more conquers be automaticly be a bad thing ? If I save her and Creator dont give her a IQ of 30 out of nowhere so she could start doing dumb stuff why its a bad thing lol ? Im missing something ?

moonblackhen

HentaiGamerN00b
Dude these are two different chicks lol :FacePalm::FacePalm:
I never said that they were the same, you guess that for your own sake because it seems you don't played yet the game as you are asking so many questions that can be anwered if you are playing that part of the game and testing the routes you wanted.

This game is just a First Part of a Planned Trilogy of Chaos.

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
You guys were helpful when you actually commented on stuff you thought was cool. Nowadays it's only complaints.
thats just sad, why people cant understand that humans respond to positive feedback better than negative?

never mind that, the game is good though personaly i would like to see more Alexia x Andras content, make her corruption complete and possibly get her pregnant by Andras

Aug 14, 2022
I never said that they were the same, you guess that for your own sake because it seems you don't played yet the game as you are asking so many questions that can be anwered if you are playing that part of the game and testing the routes you wanted.

This game is just a First Part of a Planned Trilogy of Chaos.
Oh yeah lol. Rein seems like he played the game completely and he says these two are different chicks. But I mentioned earlier that she had 4 arms. I guess I mixed it up with her other "transformed" version where she is a cump dumpster and I thought the futa chick is this "transformation" lol.

The Dev is planning to make it a Trilogy even tho it took them 8 years for 0.3 ??? :WaitWhat: :4Head:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Safe to say the first part wont be finished until 2038 ?
If this take also as long this story is stickig until 2086 lol.
Do we play someone else in the other stories or is it the same MC ?

Reactions: Parthornax

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Excuse me, but would someone know what the new Andras x Rowan event is called? It seems that now I am very stupid and I can't find it.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Oh yeah lol. Rein seems like he played the game completely and he says these two are different chicks. But I mentioned earlier that she had 4 arms. I guess I mixed it up with her other "transformed" version where she is a cump dumpster and I thought the futa chick is this "transformation" lol.

The Dev is planning to make it a Trilogy even tho it took them 8 years for 0.3 ??? :WaitWhat: :4Head:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Safe to say the first part wont be finished until 2038 ?
If this take also as long this story is stickig until 2086 lol.
Do we play someone else in the other stories or is it the same MC ?
Rein if i'm not mistaken is one of the devs responsable for this game... You can ask him... Another thing if he will respond to you, and even if he does, doesn't mean that you'll like it... Make it a try.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Excuse me, but would someone know what the new Andras x Rowan event is called? It seems that now I am very stupid and I can't find it.
Did you mean by triggering by opening the console? I though they wanted to be played if the content just trigger as expected to be...

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
How to trigger Fey events? They just don't happen to me and they're the only scenes I'm interested in. Last time I was told the Fey events were disabled because they were being worked on. I see new Fey events in the Changelog.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
How to trigger Fey events? They just don't happen to me and they're the only scenes I'm interested in. Last time I was told the Fey events were disabled because they were being worked on. I see new Fey events in the Changelog.
"Visit" option in Jezera's menu.

Aug 14, 2022
Rein if i'm not mistaken is one of the devs responsable for this game... You can ask him... Another thing if he will respond to you, and even if he does, doesn't mean that you'll like it... Make it a try.
OOF. He is one of the Devs ?? :KEK:
I thought he is trolling me. Now it make sense what he said in his post #15,291
Nah im good asking him lol. I think I know what he wants and what the future will bring.

Anyway, what is the nearest Path/Route to safe Delane ? Im stuck at the world map and dont know where to go now.
Is her content much later in the game or can I just move across the map until I encounterher ? The orc camp seems to be in the upper left right ?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Pretty sure there's nothing there. What are the requirements for the Fey events to start?
You have to see them arrive (week 24 or something), and not let the twins banish them.

OOF. He is one of the Devs ?? :KEK:
I thought he is trolling me. Now it make sense what he said in his post #15,291
Nah im good asking him lol. I think I know what he wants and what the future will bring.

Anyway, what is the nearest Path/Route to safe Delane ? Im stuck at the world map and dont know where to go now.
Is her content much later in the game or can I just move across the map until I encounterher ? The orc camp seems to be in the upper left right ?
Upper left corner. Visit the camp, then visit one of the orc warchief, then keep exploring the camp until you find her, then plan her escape - which mostly means more exploring the camp, and doing specific tasks under the "Plan Delane's escape" option.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
thats just sad, why people cant understand that humans respond to positive feedback better than negative?
Good games with good art that have stories that are not for everyone I have found get the most heat mostly because there are a lot of people who recognize that there is quality there but still don't like it. Honestly I have tried to play this game several times, I love the art, I love the concept but I hate a lot of the characters.

I will try the game again but for me it feels like a meta battle between myself and what the Devs like. Erotic games are often (not always of course) not like AAA or even a lot of indie RPGs that usually (not always of course) are trying to cast as wide a net as possible for as wide of a audience as possible they are often (not always of course) niche and tailored more to specific fetishes and worldviews. If the target fetishes and worldview the dev has / is aiming at aren't yours you are going to have a bad time regardless of the product quality. Honestly any quality product that is niche is going to get people irked as you get a mental disconnect when your mind goes 'I know this is good, I don't like it." Combine all of that with something being of quality and people wanting more of something and you get two fronts of negativity.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You have to see them arrive (week 24 or something), and not let the twins banish them.

Upper left corner. Visit the camp, then visit one of the orc warchief, then keep exploring the camp until you find her, then plan her escape - which mostly means more exploring the camp, and doing specific tasks under the "Plan Delane's escape" option.
Must've missed it somehow, I'm in week 121 and almost everything is done. What's the event called in debug events? I can check if it triggered or not because I recall meeting Arzyl and the angry wolf, but Jezera doesn't have any Visit events.

EDIT: Also, there are no follow-up meetings anymore with Arzyl. I recall there used to be another scene where she meets with X'zaratl, a very short scene. I remember asking about it because the old Arzyl scene meeting her in the forest with disciples was gone.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Good games with good art that have stories that are not for everyone I have found get the most heat mostly because there are a lot of people who recognize that there is quality there but still don't like it. Honestly I have tried to play this game several times, I love the art, I love the concept but I hate a lot of the characters.

I will try the game again but for me it feels like a meta battle between myself and what the Devs like. Erotic games are often (not always of course) not like AAA or even a lot of indie RPGs that usually (not always of course) are trying to cast as wide a net as possible for as wide of a audience as possible they are often (not always of course) niche and tailored more to specific fetishes and worldviews. If the target fetishes and worldview the dev has / is aiming at aren't yours you are going to have a bad time regardless of the product quality. Honestly any quality product that is niche is going to get people irked as you get a mental disconnect when your mind goes 'I know this is good, I don't like it." Combine all of that with something being of quality and people wanting more of something and you get two fronts of negativity.
I understand you complete it.
Must've missed it somehow, I'm in week 121 and almost everything is done. What's the event called in debug events? I can check if it triggered or not because I recall meeting Arzyl and the angry wolf, but Jezera doesn't have any Visit events.

EDIT: Also, there are no follow-up meetings anymore with Arzyl. I recall there used to be another scene where she meets with X'zaratl, a very short scene. I remember asking about it because the old Arzyl scene meeting her in the forest with disciples was gone.
I had the same problem, but i think it will trigger (perhaps) playing again, it could be a window of time to doing them or there could be variables that doesn't there in the last update. If you could trigger them without using the console, share to us.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I formulated my question wrong and the translator helped me less so does anyone know how to activate the new rowan x andras content or what this content contains? (I'm translating the game to be able to play it and no matter how much I search, I can't find anything new from both of them)

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
She's not.

Are we even playing the same game?

Anyway, this game is not a harem fantasy. And it will never be a harem fantasy. That's all there is to it.
Those are some of the most beautiful words ever said on F95.
I just wish I could read them more often.

Reactions: SperryTop

gamnstuf

May 10, 2020
Will the replay mod still work with the newer version? Just downloaded this game yesterday before update >_>

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes