DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
First is X'zaratl, second is Delane.

First just wants you to be happy.

The second................. Happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You guys thought all that disobeying the twins won't have consequences? Get real. This ain't a fairytale.

Her suffering is punishment for your misdeeds.

And I want you all to know.

It was me.

I'm the one who suggested it. I'm the one who wanted you to suffer.

Get rekt.
Jokes on you Delane suffering is my kink.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.3.09a with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of v0.3.09a with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: WorkUpload -
What version of the mod did you use?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I'll see if I can keep an eye out for it if the mod does get updated. Re-doing the port with the new version of the mod will be easy enough.

Reactions: monk456

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Game updates version +0.001 every 2 months. Game currently at v 0.309. 1000 - 309 = 691. 691 x 2 = 1382 months. 1382/12=115.16 years until the game is finished.
There are many games on this site whose devs are accused of milking their supporters by delaying their games but this game is on a completely different level.
I would be very surprised if this actually gets finished, because at the current rate and with what's promised it would take at least 12 more years.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
There are many games on this site whose devs are accused of milking their supporters by delaying their games but this game is on a completely different level.
I would be very surprised if this actually gets finished, because at the current rate and with what's promised it would take at least 12 more years.
Can't tell if this is a joke reply to that comment, but if it's serious: SoC can be many things, but it's def not a scam to milk supporters.
They update consistently with roughly the same amount of content each update. They are consistent. Its not drip-fed and arbitrary. They may promise a lot, but it's not like they're doing scummy tactics to slow down the content coming out.
Ending at some random point wouldn't make it better, the story marches on and CGs and new erotic scenes with them.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please update for the new version?

Reactions: Begintobeg
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes