RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I mean this games essentially feature creeped itself into oblivion by adding every other fetish it could. For example was gay Rowan really necessary? Not hating on that content or anything, just using it as an example as its one of the more out of place IMO. But when you already have such a long story planned out, and you add paths that you plan on actually following through with, even if they start out as just one scene quickly start adding months and months to the dev time, and if you repeat that over and over, well here we are. While on one hand that is a plus for the game, as its one of the things that makes it unique, its also its biggest flaw. A game that realistically, if they dont cut any corners with the current bloat will proabably take around 10-12 years to complete.

Games not a "scam" or "milking" project in the slightest, just poorly thought out. Also I don't think anyone needs to point out how silly it is to compare a Daz game to this one is.

Last edited:
Reactions: feelsbadman.inc

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I mean this games essentially feature creeped itself into oblivion by adding every other fetish it could. For example was gay Rowan really necessary? Not hating on that content or anything, just using it as an example as its one of the more out of place IMO. But when you already have such a long story planned out, and you add paths that you plan on actually following through with, even if they start out as just one scene quickly start adding months and months to the dev time, and if you repeat that over and over, well here we are. While on one hand that is a plus for the game, as its one of the things that makes it unique, its also its biggest flaw. A game that realistically, if they dont cut any corners with the current bloat will proabably take around 10-12 years to complete.

Games not a "scam" or "milking" project in the slightest, just poorly thought out. Also I don't anyone needs to point out how silly it is to compare a Daz game to this one is.
What's taking so long too is they started the game with inconsistent art and have been redoing it all. Dunno the full story there but I'm ready for them to just move on to Act 2 when the goblin village stuff is done, gonna be 2026 aka 10 years development by the time they've finished Act 1 at this rate. imo they probably should've just moved the fae content over to Act 2 as well since it's barely part of the story

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tappp92 and monk_56

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

Games not a "scam" or "milking" project in the slightest, just poorly thought out. Also I don't anyone needs to point out how silly it is to compare a Daz game to this one is.
What's taking so long too is they started the game with inconsistent art and have been redoing it all. Dunno the full story there but I'm ready for them to just move on to Act 2 when the goblin village stuff is done, gonna be 2026 aka 10 years development by the time they've finished Act 1 at this rate. imo they probably should've just moved the fae content over to Act 2 as well since it's barely part of the story
Certainly, the team seems to get exited introducing a lot hell of third side characters that we just see them once at random events mostly that doesn't make any difference (yet ;v ), besides, the redoing of the draw content mostly takes most of the time meanwhile still finishing all the tagged content to please as most audience they can get while taking care to fulfill Patreon's Rules and giving enough options and warning for players with highly thin skin... Another thing that delay is the working for periods instead in finish just by once a character planned content... I would not be surprise if they think to add more content for alphabet people joyness next Acts that for time and narrative necessity couldn't be added, like Rowan being pregnant of X'zaralt or making him get his vagina too to being banged with corrupted Alexia to carry the baby all she wanted for long or being raped by orcs or so many other like creatures and species in Bloodmeen...

Most of the problems about the abundance of stories and the time they consumed would just fix by itself if they just got serious (in my own personal opinion) finished first the original idea to have RPG Elements for start... If you have players that can get happy by killing - taming (by fucking just like that drider...) monsters and other creatures, encounter groups of savages orcs that respond to no one, bandits (compose by human or goblin) not interested in serving to no one; with a battle system many players would just get more than enough distraction than just a lot of stories, something more to take care of than just pay attention to the story, like what status to rise to perform better Rowan in battle once exploring the map instead of a storytelling of that idea to get a random dice like system that defines Rowan's fate when it should be a battle system... If a proper battle system had been implemented with it's monsters by map region, skills, weapons, armor, looting - rewards and the like stuff, at least some (if not most) of these stories we see at random (and that they care to make) could appear for Act II instead of condensed a lot of them in just one of a planned 3 games... It would just, in my own personal opinion, relief some of the job.

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020

Games not a "scam" or "milking" project in the slightest, just poorly thought out. Also I don't think anyone needs to point out how silly it is to compare a Daz game to this one is.
I can argue that they are KINDA milking it. probably not intentionally but they still are.
My point earlier about the NLT Media games having completed 2 games and Being about halfway done with the game is that yes they use different art BUT that doesn't change how long it takes to make and finish the story. They could have focused on a clear-cut story serving some fetishes and made the 2nd on expanding to more fetishes. Maybe not exactly that way but my point is if they do finish this game I don't see how people can trust them to finish their next game because personally, I trust NLT Media with completing a game.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I can argue that they are KINDA milking it. probably not intentionally but they still are.
My point earlier about the NLT Media games having completed 2 games and Being about halfway done with the game is that yes they use different art BUT that doesn't change how long it takes to make and finish the story. They could have focused on a clear-cut story serving some fetishes and made the 2nd on expanding to more fetishes. Maybe not exactly that way but my point is if they do finish this game I don't see how people can trust them to finish their next game because personally, I trust NLT Media with completing a game.
If bloating a game with content you don't necessarily enjoy instead of progressing the story = Milking for you then it is what it is. Since theres no real definition to the word its all up to personal definition. The reason I wouldnt call it milking however is that there are devs out there, such as The Library Story, or Innocent Witches, who are actually putting up the illusion of work, while producing almost nothing. Here instead, while there is bloat, its still all high quality work at a timely pace. I don't think theres a single person on the payroll here who isnt putting their fair share in (Except the vacant role for Jezera which took years to fill and doesnt even feel like theres that much content for this act, you know what, on that account they are milking! /s), which is not something I would attribute to milking. At least thats how I look at it.

Last edited:

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger this scene?
Alexia NTR with the male demon (haven't replayed in a while, tired of the countdown ending my games, so will wait for a few updates before replaying again). After a few NTR events he can make her his slave.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Incorrect! It is from a Rowan x Alexia scene in a random week-end event proc.

The requirements are: (flags are colored green.)

1) Helenya cannot be living in Rowan's room.
rowan_shares_room_with_helayna == False
2) Alexia cannot be on a hard NTR path.
alexiaJezObedient == False' and 'alexiaAndrasObedient == False
3) Alexia has to have met Cla-Min in the castle halls.
depends=('alexia_visits_with_cla_min)

4) Have Aleixa choose the kinkier garment in the event once you get it to proc. (The other side hasn't been illustrated yet)

Ashkia

Sep 24, 2022
> Release Notes
> NEW SCENES
> One new Andras x Rowan ruler event (with one sex scene)
> One new Arzyl Fey event (with two sex scenes)
> One new Tue-San Goblin arc event
> Two new Tavern job events featuring Ophelia (with one sex scene)
> One new Forge job event (with one mini sex scene)
>
> REWORKED SCENES
> Both the initial Aryzl and Whitescar events have been completely reworked
> Indarah's dance scene has been completely reworked
>
> NEW ART
> Sixteen new CGs (with forty-eight variants)
> One new animation (Jezera intro sex)
> One new sprite (Che-Lin)
>
> QoL
> Fixed a number of small bugs, including the issue causing all Andras NTR events to occur in a row
What is the new Forge event?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Which one of the 3 choices is the best choice for "righteous and good" Rowan?
Patricia,Jacques or Werden
IIRC perhaps Jacques... But is a bit boring, nontheless if you pay attention none of them have something very good to offer, but Jacques perhaps it's the less bad option, go full Patricia for fun if you ask me... Go Werden for things that could go wrong just still go wrong or worst :ROFLMAO:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Which one of the 3 choices is the best choice for "righteous and good" Rowan?
Patricia,Jacques or Werden
Patricia: Can give Rowan the most personal control over Rastedel but ya need to dip your toes on corruption stuff.
Jacques: Best ally to reduce the carnage on the aftermath, somewhat cooperative and not a terrible person.
Werden: Only take if you're a masochist. Technically it is the most "righteous" option, and it potentially could have a good payoff down the line in chapter 2, but for now it is only good if you fetishize martyrdom.

Aug 21, 2017
First is X'zaratl, second is Delane.

First just wants you to be happy.

The second................. Happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You guys thought all that disobeying the twins won't have consequences? Get real. This ain't a fairytale.

Her suffering is punishment for your misdeeds.

And I want you all to know.

It was me.

I'm the one who suggested it. I'm the one who wanted you to suffer.

Get rekt.
I HATE YOU.gif
Misdeeds? Perish the thought, says the person who made it come to fruition. There was no need for this, Rowan had been punished enough. I won't find and murder you as long as I can save her

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
Patricia: Can give Rowan the most personal control over Rastedel but ya need to dip your toes on corruption stuff.
Jacques: Best ally to reduce the carnage on the aftermath, somewhat cooperative and not a terrible person.
Werden: Only take if you're a masochist. Technically it is the most "righteous" option, and it potentially could have a good payoff down the line in chapter 2, but for now it is only good if you fetishize martyrdom.
From my understanding that the Werden choice gives humans a better chance to fight back as Werden saves the Arbitron.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
>People wanting to know about the forge event

Me:

Greyhide wants all to walk upon the pathway by themselves, to discover the story, by themselves.

To tell others of the story would be anathema to the path to Greyhide, for the glorious journey must be undertaken by thy own feet, experienced by your own eyes.

Lest you not be tempted by evil, by oh malevolent desires, Oh you innocent lambs, do not fall for temptation... Oh, Woe to those who would have the great story spoiled before its fated time... For that is the greatest sin!

I say unto you, who wishes the story told... What is a life Untested by trials!?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
>People wanting to know about the forge event

Me:

Greyhide wants all to walk upon the pathway by themselves, to discover the story, by themselves.

To tell others of the story would be anathema to the path to Greyhide, for the glorious journey must be undertaken by thy own feet, experienced by your own eyes.

Lest you not be tempted by evil, by oh malevolent desires, Oh you innocent lambs, do not fall for temptation... Oh, Woe to those who would have the great story spoiled before its fated time... For that is the greatest sin!

I say unto you, who wishes the story told... What is a life Untested by trials!?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In short no cg for it yet.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Is there a possibility if you have Rowan and Alexia fuck the same twin of having a scene where that twin brings the couple together in a room, reveals they've been sleeping with both of them, and that both have been unfaithful to each other?
And then proceed to make them disrobe, and have a power move threesome with the both of them? I could see the twins getting off on the shock of the couple, and also erotic of been pleased by them individually and now at the same time, etc etc.
I'm not super articulate, but there seems to be a lot of meat on the bone with this possible scenario.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes