TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Try Ravager; it’s dark fantasy, but the MC’s a Dragon. Sadly, there are no Goblin Girls, but it does have Elves, Catgirls, a Wolfgirl, and a Naga.

Whoever wrote Alexia’s “Research Assistent” plot. Chapeau! Yilly’s and Rickon’s story is so sweet and wholesome that it gives me diabetes. Moreover, the Prince of Tomes’s hilarious!

Alexia being tutored by Cliohna’s also intriguing.
A fine choice sir... A fine choice indeed! (y)

Both in game selection... and for actually finding the Rickon and Yilly events!

Frankly there are not many games where the MC is something other than a Human or Demon, which makes Ravager a breath of fresh air... at least for me. Not that Humans are boring necessarily, It's just neat to be something different sometimes.

One thing that I like about Ravager which I also like about SOC is that they present you with a variety of options and kinks to cater to a wide audience. That is to say, you not only have the choice to fuck women, but the men too, if you like that! ;)

Which, as one who rides the bi-way... is great for me!

I must say, I do like how Ravager has implemented their kink censoring. For one thing, I tick the beastiality content off... That's a no from me dawg, even though most of you will chuckle because I happen to be a furry!

Aug 30, 2022
Frankly there are not many games where the MC is something other than a Human or Demon, which makes Ravager a breath of fresh air... at least for me. Not that Humans are boring necessarily, It's just neat to be something different sometimes.

One thing that I like about Ravager which I also like about SOC is that they present you with a variety of options and kinks to cater to a wide audience. That is to say, you not only have the choice to fuck women, but the men too, if you like that! ;)

Which, as one who rides the bi-way... is great for me!

I must say, I do like how Ravager has implemented their kink censoring. For one thing, I tick the beastiality content off... That's a no from me dawg, even though most of you will chuckle because I happen to be a furry!
Another one of my favorites is "Superhuman" by Weird World. That ticks off most of what you've just mentioned. The art might be "special" - in a good way - but the writing's magnifique.

I enjoy dark-fantasy stuff like SoC, Ravager, or Superhuman.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Lord Arioch posted this post On 23rd November 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 29th November 2022 to F95ZONE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I'd like to seed some goblins. >.>
Why not some Female Driders?... And the Driders kids trying to figure out the recognizing of Rowan as his Father, willing to server him with their magical fixing improvements via Chliona as a personal praetorian army of beings nigh-spidermen...

Reactions: Back

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Why not some Female Driders?... And the Driders kids trying to figure out the recognizing of Rowan as his Father, willing to server him with their magical fixing improvements via Chliona as a personal praetorian army of beings nigh-spidermen...
No spider please.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Lord Arioch posted this post On 24th November 2022 on Patreon

Thanks In Advance.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Lord Arioch posted this post On 25th November 2022 on Patreon

Thanks In Advance.

Aug 30, 2022
damn, another update without Ygriss content.
Plus, they've been teasing us with big tiddy goblin milf waifu Che-Lin and all we got was more Tue-San. Sadge.

Besides Ygriss and Che-Lin, I'd like to see more Tarish and Ghorza(?) content.

If it green, I stick in peen!

For ya... I loved that Drider Girl :sneaky:
MOOOOOORRREEEE MONSTER GIRLS!!!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

Lord Arioch posted this post On 24th November 2022 on Patreon

Thanks In Advance.
If only Jezera was masturbating whilst watching.
Thanks for sharing!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Before I start, I gotta ask.Which one do we play longer, male or female protagonist?
The male character is the actual protagonist and the player controlled character, the female character is the deuteragonist and has fairly regular events. You "control" her during those scenes but the meat of the game is with the male character.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes