Jan 7, 2021
Maybe we can use Chaos Magic to turn Andras into a femboy? :WeSmart: :KEK:

>.>
<.<
>.>

Knock knock knock!
[Courier] Delivery for Tarish!
[Tarish] What?
[Courier] From Rowan at Castle Bloodmeen, Ma'am. Please sign here. Thank you, have a nice day!
Tarish looks curiously at the big wooden box, shrugs and gets a crowbar. Inside is a feminized Andras, bound, gagged with a power dampening collar around his neck, a frilly sheer dress on his body and a vibrating buttplug in his anus.
[Tarish] Rowan, you shouldn't have! Evil grin
[Andras] Mrrphgh! Starts to sweat.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
And that's why my premise that rowan x andras is vital to this game is not badly founded whether andras fucks rowan or rowan fucks andras (I have doubts that this happens) or rowan has a very good Andras' revenge, all this is still classified as rowan x andras content so............ More rowan x andras content to go please!

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Username checks out.

Rowan’s descent into goblin, shortstack depravity is why people play this game. :KEK: :WeSmart:

If you’re playing SoC without banging goblin chicks you’re...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-/s
Please use the official SoC "Pathetic" Meme, graciously provided by CuteGoblinBastard

Aug 30, 2022
And that's why my premise that rowan x andras is vital to this game is not badly founded whether andras fucks rowan or rowan fucks andras (I have doubts that this happens) or rowan has a very good Andras' revenge, all this is still classified as rowan x andras content so............ More rowan x andras content to go please!

>.>
<.<
>.>

Knock knock knock!
[Courier] Delivery for Tarish!
[Tarish] What?
[Courier] From Rowan at Castle Bloodmeen, Ma'am. Please sign here. Thank you, have a nice day!
Tarish looks curiously at the big wooden box, shrugs and gets a crowbar. Inside is a feminized Andras, bound, gagged with a power dampening collar around his neck, a frilly sheer dress on his body and a vibrating buttplug in his anus.
[Tarish] Rowan, you shouldn't have! Evil grin
[Andras] Mrrphgh! Starts to sweat.
Rowan, nyaa!

Rowan, nya!.png

Sadistic Demon on the outside, submissive Catboy-Maid on the inside.

Last edited:

Dercuillo

Jan 14, 2020
Just me or there is a change of style (artist?) in late CG? :oops:
After digging a bit and if I'm not wrong, top is a @momdadno work, bottom is a @_S0my (Sommelier) work.

Bottom is what I would call the legit old timer artist with a much moody/sketchy/textured/alive style while on top could (?) be some late commisions with a more... western/common/rigid style...

Personally I do prefer by far the second which is (at that version) let's say 95% of the CGs...

What do you think?

CGCompare.jpg

Reactions: amsousa

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Bottom is what I would call the legit old timer artist with a much moody/sketchy/textured/alive style while on top could (?) be some late commisions with a more... western/common/rigid style...

Personally I do prefer by far the second which is (at that version) let's say 95% of the CGs...

What do you think?
I also prefer the second artstyle. Initially, all the game CGs were created entirely by Momdadno and looked like the first picture. Now Momdadno only creates sketches and Sommy does all the rest. Old CGs are gradually reworked to fit the new artstyle.

Dercuillo

Jan 14, 2020
I also prefer the second artstyle. Initially, all the game CGs were created entirely by Momdadno and looked like the first picture. Now Momdadno only creates sketches and Sommy does all the rest. Old CGs are gradually reworked to fit the new artstyle.
Tx for the insight, I wasn't aware of this change in the artistic direction.
Any idea if the sprites (pictures of characters) will get a similar glow up?

pooriputak

Nov 22, 2022
Username checks out.

Rowan’s descent into goblin, shortstack depravity is why people play this game. :KEK: :WeSmart:

If you’re playing SoC without banging goblin chicks you’re...

-/s
shortstack depravity indeed.
and maybe a little bit of hope for more half dragon half ogre spearwife content.
if its not weird to ask do you know or suggest any game that is simmilar to SOC?
im new to games in this category and have only tried strive for power and soc

Aug 30, 2022
if its not weird to ask do you know or suggest any game that is simmilar to SOC?
im new to games in this category and have only tried strive for power and soc
Try Ravager; it’s dark fantasy, but the MC’s a Dragon. Sadly, there are no Goblin Girls, but it does have Elves, Catgirls, a Wolfgirl, and a Naga.

Whoever wrote Alexia’s “Research Assistent” plot. Chapeau! Yilly’s and Rickon’s story is so sweet and wholesome that it gives me diabetes. Moreover, the Prince of Tomes’s hilarious!

Alexia being tutored by Cliohna’s also intriguing.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Try Ravager; it’s dark fantasy, but the MC’s a Dragon. Sadly, there are no Goblin Girls, but it does have Elves, Catgirls, a Wolfgirl, and a Naga.
There is also a kobold trap, that's as close to a goblin girl as it gets /s

pooriputak

Nov 22, 2022

Whoever wrote Alexia’s “Research Assistent” plot. Chapeau! Yilly’s and Rickon’s story is so sweet and wholesome that it gives me diabetes. Moreover, the Prince of Tomes’s hilarious!

Alexia being tutored by Cliohna’s also intriguing.
tnx for the recommendations imma try them out
still i haven't found a game coming near SFP when giving you options alas its too short and the sequel has a totally reworked mechanic that didn't interest me like the first one i'm reaching a point that i think im playing this games for story and choices instead of the nfsw part XD

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Same. I started playing SoC for the spice but the more I played, the more invested I got in the characters and story. I’d play this game even if it weren't an h-game.

All due to the excellent writing.
I agree, aside from some bit details is very enjoyable, i hope for a major succeed of the next two arcs.

pooriputak

Nov 22, 2022
I agree, aside from some bit details is very enjoyable, i hope for a major succeed of the next two arcs.
i hope for a way for mc to come as top in general maybe defeat or outsmart the twins.{a hero being enslaved and him succumbing to chaos was easier than stealing candy from kids. i know he doesn't have special education or even a spec of magic but i think someone who has done it can do it again}
I don't know how much time is going to be put in this game but remember this is the first continent out of 6:KEK:{or the next arc will be last ? im new here, are the twins going straight for the holy capital?}
i hope a huge success for this game and all its content that is being made and is to come, and i hope someday bank sanctions would go away so i could support people like this author too

Reactions: monk_56
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes