wqe

Jun 16, 2017
No, it's part of Rowan x Alexia content. In one of the newer events, Alexia can buy a new lingerie set from Cla-Min and choose whether she wants a more elegant or a more revealing one. Then she presents herself to Rowan in the lingerie chosen by the player, which can result in a sex scene.
Very sad, because I really enjoyed her to be Andras bitch

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
Hmmm, so I played and completed all the content for the first time. 1 question I couldn't quite find concrete answers on.

I have no clue how to further the Fey content. I got the dreams with the fey girl, then the fey showed up at the castle and said they'd hang around, but I never got any scenes with them after that except for 1 when the wolf dude banged Draith in the breeding pits. Did I miss a flag at some point to further the quest line? I swear I've checked literally everywhere at this point.

Aug 30, 2022
Hmmm, so I played and completed all the content for the first time. 1 question I couldn't quite find concrete answers on.

I have no clue how to further the Fey content. I got the dreams with the fey girl, then the fey showed up at the castle and said they'd hang around, but I never got any scenes with them after that except for 1 when the wolf dude banged Draith in the breeding pits. Did I miss a flag at some point to further the quest line? I swear I've checked literally everywhere at this point.
My guess, once you've finished the main story (Conquering Rastedel / Week 60 - 70?) and reached a certain "week count" (week 70>) it stops triggering encounters?

I've got the same problem with Ygriss' and Heartsong's content, and I'm in week 121. Tho, according to the "scene replay" I'm still missing a few scenes.

You could use : Simply upload your SoC save – preferably one before Week 60 – then search for the value "week". Set "week" to 50, download it and paste it in your save directory. Load the game and see if the content triggers or not.

You can safely repeat that cycle and get all the random encounters before conquering Rastedel.

Thus far, I haven't had the time to test if it actually solves the encounter problem. If you do, please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: T800

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
IIRC Fey content is being reworked and largely unavailable as a result.

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
In Rastedel if you talk to Delane a second time the game states that Rowan had Delane "a second time" even if you always rejected her.

In the Event "save liurial" Alexia always acts as if Rowan slept with her even if you reject Liurial's advances.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Lord Arioch posted this post On 20th November 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 27th November 2022 to F95ZONE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.
Rowan looks very much like there's someone off screen that he's staring down. Like Andras is walking by an open door just as Alexia is cumming her brains out and Rowan is trying to intimidate him.

Reactions: MahPr

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Lord Arioch posted this post On 21st November 2022 on Patreon

Thanks In Advance.

Last edited:

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020

Lord Arioch posted this post On 21th November 2022 on Patreon

Thanks In Advance.
Rowan's mouth is way off the mark

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Damn it, it's another Patch without any Jezz scenes, but well, at least the Fae storyline is moving forward.

And please, tell me the Goblin arc is finally getting wrapped up. It's not because of the content, it's just that I can't bring myself to find them attractive, and thus, I'm not invested in that plotline.

Last edited:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Lord Arioch posted this post On 22nd November 2022 on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 28th November 2022 to F95ZONE

Thanks In Advance.

Last edited:

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Damn it, it's another Patch without any Jezz scenes, but well, at least the Fae storyline is moving forward.

And plase, tell me the Goblin arc is finally getting wrapped up. It's not because of the content, it's just that I can't bring myself to find them attractive, and thus, I'm not invested in that plotline.
No. You kidding right? At least another year of green.
Actually, Arioch planing to announce game rename.
New title will be Seed of Goblins!

• Haha
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017

And plase, tell me the Goblin arc is finally getting wrapped up. It's not because of the content, it's just that I can't bring myself to find them attractive, and thus, I'm not invested in that plotline.
It's being worked on.

Unfortunately orgasm denial is Jezera's kink.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It's being worked on.

Unfortunately orgasm denial is Jezera's kink.
I thought it was the envy to not being the woman becoming in a personal cumslut for Rowan :v... Seriously, i think she have some kind of philia for those who are under her but still defies her...

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes