AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
Thank you greatly. Probably won't do it then - arranging a break-up between protags wasn't on my to-do list. Also, it would probably really hurt X'Zaratl and she is super-sweet. Sweeter than cinnamon roll!

Time for more questions then!
1. Are those tentacle scenes even worth it? Subjectively speaking, of course.
2. There would be no scenes between Alexia and Rowan, as well as scenes with X'Zaratl, right?
3. How good and plentiful are AndrasXAlexia NTR route after Powerless event? Subjectively speaking, again.
4. One of the previous points was left unaswered - does it depend on whether or not I choose to keep Helayna or give her to orcs/knights? Because I'm currently stuck with indecision at Raeve's Keep.
5. Are there any recent guides? The one I've found at page 1 here seems to be grossly outdated.

Thank you again, and in advance.
1.It depends on your preference.There are 3 Wulump(Tentacle Monster) events and a Andras Event if you chose to give her.In the 4th one Andras bangs her on dungeon floor.
2.You can still get the scenes with X'zaratl , Alexia and Rowan.There are only 3 events with all three of them however.You can still get "X'zaratl Virility" event which is the last event between the trio.
3.Again it depends on your preference.In my story Rowan was loyal to Alexia with the exception of Helayna as he was trying to save his friend.Alexia on the other hand wasnt that loyal to him especially when Andras was around.I chose to help Helayna myself so this events never happened.In my opinion Andras NTR events were good as I like the narrative of a hero losing everything that he loves.Powerless starts a 4 event chain(including powerless event).Which is also the end of Andras NTR route with Alexia as of now.At the end of it Alexia becomes his slut behind her husbands back and starts to call him Master Andras.You can still get the Powerless event by just being mean to Alexia.There are also other ways like; In the "Hanging out with the Maids" job event you can choose the first option several times or you can spam the option with Helayna in "Alexia and the rude workers" event(You have to choose Tell Jezera option for this one).Both will lower the relationship stat.You dont need to rat her out to the twins.You can be the perfect husband.
4.The only way to save Helayna is to claim her.If you dont claim her she becomes a sex slave to Andras. If you claim her however it causes a little friction between our main couple.We dont know what kind of role Helayna will play in the future.She is supposed to be an important character.
5.You can search for guides in the internet.But they are also kinda outdated.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
can some please tell me how to get these scenes number 39 in page 5
and scene 51, 52, 54, 55, 56 in page 6 and 7
and scene 85 in page 10
and scene 92, 96 in page 11
and scene 114, 115 in page 13
and scene 126 in page 14
and scene 155, 157, 159, 161, 162 in page 18
and scene 163 in page 19
and scene 185, 189 in page 21
in scene replay
imean how much corrupt should i make rowan and alexia ?
and how do i know the level of corruption for them both ?

Last edited:

der.skrap

Aug 2, 2017
Just started started a new game, what are the requirements for capturing a mine? The mine_tutotial event triggered as I entered the first mine (week 1), however, the event ends with Jezera saying something like "wait for me there"? What does that mean exactly? I triend hanging around until the end of the week, but nothing happened. Also, when I entered another mine during week 2, I again triggered the mine_tutorial event.. What am I missing?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Any mac 0.3.09 perhaps?
Don't know if this will work (it worked on two other Renpy games) but if you really want Mac version try this:

1) Download the most recent MAC version on this site, uncompress the file.
2) Download the most recent WINDOWS version on this site, uncompress the file.
3) Right click MAC version, "show package contents."
Then, "contents" -> "resources" -> autorun
You should see a bunch of folders in "autorun," with one of them titled "game."
4) Delete "game folder" in MAC version and replace it with the "game" folder from the WINDOWS version.

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
The only windows download link that seems to work/exist now is the anonfile one...but what it downloads is a vhd file. Never seen that before. Also its 900mb less than what the doownload page SAYS it will be. Is this download safe?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The only windows download link that seems to work/exist now is the anonfile one...but what it downloads is a vhd file. Never seen that before. Also its 900mb less than what the doownload page SAYS it will be. Is this download safe?
To expand/add to the above.
The Mac and compressed versions are all gone too, and all the pixeldrain links have the following
1671292477106.png

Onsist Legal I'd guess is the legal arm of Onsist.
Think they've done a mass-flag of all the links to remove the downloads.
1671292594736.png

*The part about Google TCRP scrolls with the page.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Just started started a new game, what are the requirements for capturing a mine? The mine_tutotial event triggered as I entered the first mine (week 1), however, the event ends with Jezera saying something like "wait for me there"? What does that mean exactly? I triend hanging around until the end of the week, but nothing happened. Also, when I entered another mine during week 2, I again triggered the mine_tutorial event.. What am I missing?
It’s not to be taken literally. Just watch the tutorial and move on. In the early game every move counts so you just wasted a week which you can’t afford to do. I would use an earlier save and redo it.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The mine_tutotial event triggered as I entered the first mine (week 1), however, the event ends with Jezera saying something like "wait for me there"? What does that mean exactly? I triend hanging around until the end of the week, but nothing happened. Also, when I entered another mine during week 2, I again triggered the mine_tutorial event..
I was not able to recreate this. After the tutorial event, every other Mine event should be a proper mine event.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
What are the chances of the game getting more predictable?
Are you coming from the position that is it predictable or the position that it isn't? Or just from a position of neutrality?

I think that partially depends on the specific writer- but so far a chunk of it seems very formulaic / pattern based in many parts- but I wouldn't say it is egregiously predictable. Presumably it will become even easier to predict in act 2 because the core paths will be more distinct- so maybe then they will need to mix things up more.

Regarding the current content, some aspects of the plot are mirrored deliberately
(Such as the twins first doing something immoral and then Rowan later doing the exact same act as a way to demonstrate how far he has fallen.)

There are also breadcrumbs laid out in the plot to allude to various outcomes. A lot of players will miss them, but if you are paying attention you can make somewhat reasonable predictions about where things are going.

Both of these first two things create a somewhat predictable situation that gives the player expectations on where things might go- but I don't think this kind of predictability is necessarily bad.

Sometimes I feel like the game gets a little too obsessed with doing rug pulls. So rather than feeling surprised when they do happen you are instead just wondering when exactly the axe will drop. If a majority of plots are rug pulls with some sort of edgy result- then that is just the expectation and it is predictable. That could just be my personal interpretation though.

I do find it annoying how predictable the in game rewards are though. The slave/bad guy route never loses or gets punished. There isn't much tension or adversity on it. All of the tension derives from the MCs "wanting to resist" the corruption- but if you don't actually want to resist that goes out the window and you just get a string of constant rewards and dopamine hits. It'd be fun to see the slave route losing at something b/c that iteration of Rowan is too much of a bitch or evil Rowan getting punished for being unnecessarily vindictive. The good guy path suffers the opposite- it gets very few scene rewards and constantly gets dick punched. There is far too much adversity on it. Whenever I see a new likable character, I immediately wonder exactly how the game will punish them; and when I see a new (non-minor) evil character I basically assume I will never be able to get rid of them or get the upper hand. More neutral characters seem a bit more dynamic.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
What are the chances of the game getting more predictable?
Are you coming from the position that is it predictable or the position that it isn't? Or just from a position of neutrality?

I think that partially depends on the specific writer- but so far a chunk of it seems very formulaic / pattern based in many parts- but I wouldn't say it is egregiously predictable. Presumably it will become even easier to predict in act 2 because the core paths will be more distinct- so maybe then they will need to mix things up more.

Regarding the current content, some aspects of the plot are mirrored deliberately
(Such as the twins first doing something immoral and then Rowan later doing the exact same act as a way to demonstrate how far he has fallen.)

There are also breadcrumbs laid out in the plot to allude to various outcomes. A lot of players will miss them, but if you are paying attention you can make somewhat reasonable predictions about where things are going.

Both of these first two things create a somewhat predictable situation that gives the player expectations on where things might go- but I don't think this kind of predictability is necessarily bad.

Sometimes I feel like the game gets a little too obsessed with doing rug pulls. So rather than feeling surprised when they do happen you are instead just wondering when exactly the axe will drop. If a majority of plots are rug pulls with some sort of edgy result- then that is just the expectation and it is predictable. That could just be my personal interpretation though.

I do find it annoying how predictable the in game rewards are though. The slave/bad guy route never loses or gets punished. There isn't much tension or adversity on it. All of the tension derives from the MCs "wanting to resist" the corruption- but if you don't actually want to resist that goes out the window and you just get a string of constant rewards and dopamine hits. It'd be fun to see the slave route losing at something b/c that iteration of Rowan is too much of a bitch or evil Rowan getting punished for being unnecessarily vindictive. The good guy path suffers the opposite- it gets very few scene rewards and constantly gets dick punched. There is far too much adversity on it. Whenever I see a new likable character, I immediately wonder exactly how the game will punish them; and when I see a new (non-minor) evil character I basically assume I will never be able to get rid of them or get the upper hand. More neutral characters seem a bit more dynamic.
Well I think it is very predictable in just one direction... in the suffering way for the player... after seeing how Rastedel's Fall works in Act I as ending to get a taste of whichever will going the team to provide to the players, you must love dark stories to enjoy them, because it doesn't matter how much you can think (by the choosing provided) in a better situation for Rastedel, it ends with half of the city and a way or another into The Twin's Rule... So in a sense, we can expect non satisfactory paths nor endings... what if by trying to be as "righteous" as possible Rowan end fuck up everything for everyone with no exception for the worst?... what if by trying to be as corrupted as possible Rowan end as a pet for the entire Bloodmeen?... what if by trying to overcome da twins Rowan ended in the same way as a disposal slave that served to their purpose without taking matter if he was cautious or not?...

What we can expect, is to get an end that can't be called "good", in one way or another, what we most probably get by trying and being cautiously "righteous" is "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"... and whatever other corruption's route by default will not end well... Your only very true righteous option was provided with reject to work for The Twins to end with Rowan being killed as a martyr... That's it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crusado
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes