Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
I think that's a great path for a "Good" Rowan (and since it should be the hardest path, it should require you to pretty much have everyone on your side). But an evil Rowan that wants to take over should be able to take over by his own merit imo.
I don't think being evil and gathering allies are mutually exclusive imo. "Bad" Rowan could have more vile options and be more manipulative as well. For example, "Good Rowan" offers something that Cliohna finds more beneficial. On the other hand, "Bad Rowan" makes her submit to him through some means.

But not gonna lie, having a badass path for Rowan where he defeats twins on his own sounds pretty cool.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Will Rowan get it on with Whitescar?
If Hooky doesn't get it out by this next update... I'm going to call him a plethora of mean names then go into my room and cry!

IIRC, Hooky had planned to have it out last release, but he had to focus on both fixing up Alexia events as well as doing Arzyl content.

With the amount of time It's taken to get to this point... it's almost like Arioch doesn't want me to throw piles of my degenerate Furry monies at the furrybait Wolfman character :p

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I don't think being evil and gathering allies are mutually exclusive imo. "Bad" Rowan could have more vile options and be more manipulative as well. For example, "Good Rowan" offers something that Cliohna finds more beneficial. On the other hand, "Bad Rowan" makes her submit to him through some means.

But not gonna lie, having a badass path for Rowan where he defeats twins on his own sounds pretty cool.
Oh I definitely would see Rowan have the rest of the Castle on his side. But they'd be his minions rather than his allies (except for maybe real powerful people like Cliohna who he'd have to win over) because they'd recognize he is the stronger leader.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'd argue recognizing one's shortcomings and addressing them is the opposite of ineptitude, and it's something more of the evil overlords should learn. Same applies to "evil Rowan".

Rowan was incapable of killing even Jezera despite getting a perfect drop on her, i don't think he's able to do much harm to Andras. Even if you pass the (very high) combat check in the "Andras loses his temper" event, Rowan only manages to reduce damage Andras inflicts on him, and Andras isn't actually trying to kill him. As for Jezera, i think she treats Rowan like a pet because it amuses her, not because she is seriously concerned.

Also, orcs don't fear Rowan -- there's multiple instances where orcs attack Rowan without any fear, and he definitely had to work hard to prove himself worthy of even attention, much less fear, in the orc camp.
Nah, by and large orcs fear Rowan, they're just extremely stupid. It's the kind of fear where they attack not knowing or respecting who he is, but if he showed up with proper regalia and with someone to announce his achievements there would be fear among the orcs. He's the CO of multiple garrisons of them at a late stage in the game, and only a few step out of line and those that do are immediately put into place.

As for not being able to kill the twins... did you not read the part of my post where I flat out stated they could turn him into paste? I'm not saying Rowan could kill Andras by just waltzing up and attacking him, it'd be a planned out situation and Andras knows this. He wouldn't be constantly trying to keep Rowan cowed if he didn't at some level acknowledge how dangerous Rowan actually is. And if you think there's nothing else behind Jezera constantly trying to keep Rowan either subservient or in line with her kind of thinking I don't know what to tell you, as that would mean your vision of Jezera is one who is unbelievably stupid and completely unaware of her circumstances. Your version of Andras and Jezera wouldn't have bothered to recruit Rowan.

Reactions: SickDian

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
So this game is just fat neckbeards rape fantasys and dogshit tbh i thank the people here at least warning me not to get the game

If you fantasise about something you want to do it in real life i honestly see you people no different from real rapists
Why do you think rape is the focus? Of the top of my head the game has the following that are rape or where the consent is questionable. By unavoidable I mean they happen regardless of choice not that you necessarily have to view them.

• Helayna with a ring dialing her lust up to 9001 at Raeve keep with either the MC, Orcs or Knights. (unavoidable)
  • Jezera femdom with Doran at Raeve keep (unavoidable)
  • Helayna and Andras (unavoidable if MC does not step in at Raeve I believe)
  • MC and a Dryad (Avoidable player choice)
  • Jezera and a priestess turned to stone (unavoidable)
  • Captured generals with the wulump (unavoidable)
  • Delane and incubus (avoidable caused by player choice in Orciad it corrupts her)
  • Delane and orcs (avoidable caused by player choice in Oricad, she's given a drug and is thrown to the orcs)
  • Andras and a wulumped Alexia (avoidable just don't snitch out your own wife to two demons)

There's some unpleasant scenes sexual or otherwise but rape is not the focus as you seem to think, the game is massive and has tons of kinks dude it's got everything in there maledom, femdom, feet, cuck, gay, group. Look at the images posted by Marisadge of Rowan x Arzyl, Greyhide x Alexia most scenes in the game are like that.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes