Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Having built the arena, I got an event with Andras demanding we show up but the actual arena crashes my game when I mouse over it on the map. I say crash but it's just infinitely throwing errors I can't ignore my way past.

Last edited:

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
This man gets it.
Jezera is too hot to kill, but collared, pacified and tamed, treated like a sex pet.
Hell yes. Jezera is creating this evil, let her be victim to it. Going from a dom to an unwilling permanent sub.
Rowan fuck Alexia, Helyana, X'zratl etc over Helyana's body, covering her in the juices, etc etc
Speaking my language, bro. Also have Jez under an enchantment so she can only cum when Rowan gives her permission to.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Speaking my language, bro. Also have Jez under an enchantment so she can only cum when Rowan gives her permission to.
Jeesh... Overthinkers! Where did good old simplicity went? I am sure Rowan is capable enough to not use some spell-crutch. Just put Jezera on a leash and fuck her into submission! She is the one who likes to overbuild and overthink, so dominating her through simpler means would be a perfect mockery of her ways.

And lets be honest, we all gathered here in "Dominate Jezera" camp because we want more than just to dom her. We want to see her humiliated, destroyed, want to wipe the smugness off her face, to prove to her that she and her ways suck.

So, no sophistication. Sophisticated means would prove to her that her ways, at least in principle, work. That she wasn't wrong with her life choices, that she has no need to regret them. She can even view Rowan as a pupil of sorts - and the one who beat her her own game, a source of pride! But we want to make her regret, aren't we? We want to break her pride, right?

So, it must be something simple, something brutish even.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Jeesh... Overthinkers! Where did good old simplicity went? I am sure Rowan is capable enough to not use some spell-crutch. Just put Jezera on a leash and fuck her into submission! She is the one who likes to overbuild and overthink, so dominating her through simpler means would be a perfect mockery of her ways.

And lets be honest, we all gathered here in "Dominate Jezera" camp because we want more than just to dom her. We want to see her humiliated, destroyed, want to wipe the smugness off her face, to prove to her that she and her ways suck.

So, no sophistication. Sophisticated means would prove to her that her ways, at least in principle, work. That she wasn't wrong with her life choices, that she has no need to regret them. She can even view Rowan as a pupil of sorts - and the one who beat her her own game, a source of pride! But we want to make her regret, aren't we? We want to break her pride, right?

So, it must be something simple, something brutish even.
I mean if you can dominate her through pure magical power, then it's not her way. For some reason I hope the cleric who shows up on the last moment trains a dark Rowan into magic, becoming a Chosen of Chaos and eventually having power over demons through it. So it won't be about tricking her into a collar, you'll just TELL HER she is collared and she will be.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I mean if you can dominate her through pure magical power, then it's not her way. For some reason I hope the cleric who shows up on the last moment trains a dark Rowan into magic, becoming a Chosen of Chaos and eventually having power over demons through it. So it won't be about tricking her into a collar, you'll just TELL HER she is collared and she will be.
But its kinda her way still - that's exactly how she uses her magic. She brute-cast it, basically - something other magical characters complained about. Maximal power put into few simple tricks.

So, no. Physical is the way. Spank the blue caboose into oblivion!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Yeah. There is a major issue with that. Rowan is inferior to the antagonists in every possible way except pragmatism and mayyyyybe intellect (depends on the team's writer).

Physically inferior, sexually inferior, magically inferior.

How the actual fuck is he gonna subdue Jezera without some sort of McGuffin in any possible way that doesn't require a massive suspension of disbelief?

The power of friendship? Short-king wish-fulfillment? F list anime teen harem protagonist moxie?

Not to mention Jezera could be fucking any 1,000s of the physically/magically/sexually superior life forms at Bloodmean. Rowan is nothing to her sexually outside of how much she gets off on corrupting him and making him submit.

Last edited:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Yeah. There is a major issue with that. Rowan is inferior to the antagonists in every possible way except pragmatism and mayyyyybe intellect (depends on the team's writer).
Main character being inferior to the antagonists is a typical trope in many stories. Otherwise, they wouldn't pose any threat and thus the reader wouldn't be interested to follow the story in order to see how the protagonist will be able to win in the end (or if he will win). Seeds of Chaos of course isn't your typical adventure story, but the above still applies. Rowan is fairly strong and intelligent plus possesses lots of experience which makes him indispensable for the twins, justifying keeping him as a hostage/ally in Bloodmeen. He isn't incompetent by any way and he is also skilled in sex and attractive for females (which is important for this sort of game). But if he were stronger than the twins from the beginning, the entire plot of the game would be stupid and unbelievable. Rowan is strong, but significantly weaker than the antagonists - and this is a good thing. Whether he will succumb to evil and subject himself to his oppressors - or somehow manages to defeat them, that's for the player to decide. But in both scenarios, Rowan being not as powerful and amazing as the twins is good for the plot.

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
How the actual fuck is he gonna subdue Jezera without some sort of McGuffin in any possible way that doesn't require a massive suspension of disbelief?
Quite possibly, yes. We still have 2 acts to find the right plan/McGuffin/etc or to erode the twins' power base out from under them. Obviously we're not going to turn the tables on them during Act 1.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

The power of friendship? Short-king wish-fulfillment? F list anime teen harem protagonist moxie?

Not to mention Jezera could be fucking any 1,000s of the physically/magically superior life forms at Bloodmean. Rowan is nothing to her sexually outside of how much she gets off on corrupting him and making him submit.
How much have you gone with Jezera?... The overture to get her is there, i think the principal way to get them is by knowing them better, enough for them to low their defenses until it is possible to make them fall with an artifact that cut their ways in the use of magic... In the case of Jezera, she seems to be very satisfied each time Rowan is doing sexual things in her presence but is resisting or is giving himself into the pleasure beyond Jezera's permission, this can be seen specially when asking for her favor and successfully participate in the trio, Rowan can think without Jezera's influence that he is fucking her instead off the maid, she intuits he's thinking of somebody else but she allow it, she warned about not cum inside of the maid because she can become into a cumslut but Rowan can disobey and still, Jezera's is fine with it... If Rowan goes a bit beyond that to make Jezera's acquaintance and make her knew about that thought of him about her, by getting more close to her she could low her defenses, and allow innocent roleplays that can be her demise when the real thing that suppress her power comes into action... The thing is, Rowan will dirt his hands full deep in shit if he want a chance to overthrow them, to lie, manipulate, cheat and kill everyone necessary to fulfill that.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
But its kinda her way still - that's exactly how she uses her magic. She brute-cast it, basically - something other magical characters complained about. Maximal power put into few simple tricks.

So, no. Physical is the way. Spank the blue caboose into oblivion!
She wants to manage things without having to brute cast but when she fails, then she goes for it. And coming up on top of her on her own game . . .

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018

Not to mention Jezera could be fucking any 1,000s of the physically/magically superior life forms at Bloodmean. Rowan is nothing to her sexually outside of how much she gets off on corrupting him and making him submit.
What I see as a possibility is that Kharos (sp?) sees more promise in Rowan than the demons and blesses him. Specifically his high priest arrived not for the twins but for Rowan.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

The twins' father was ultimately defeated by a group of adventurers and literal divine intervention. So yeah, the power of friendship and deus ex machina sounds about right.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I think the key to defeating twins is allies. if he managed to sway Cliohna to his side, it would be an absolute game-changer.

More Cliohna content pls
I think that's a great path for a "Good" Rowan (and since it should be the hardest path, it should require you to pretty much have everyone on your side). But an evil Rowan that wants to take over should be able to take over by his own merit imo.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But an evil Rowan that wants to take over should be able to take over by his own merit imo.
Wanting and actually being capable aren't the same thing. It'd be just hubris on Rowan's part, and we know where that leads.

I mean, even the twins aren't dumb enough to presume they don't need any help.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Wanting and actually being capable aren't the same thing. It'd be just hubris on Rowan's part, and we know where that leads.

I mean, even the twins aren't dumb enough to presume they don't need any help.
Yes, but that's largely because the twins are mostly inept once you factor out their physical and magical abilities. You have the red one who is, if we're being honest, dumb as a sack of hammers. Yes he's pushed as a martial threat but it's made pretty clear that Andras leadership capabilities are limited once you move him past simple, brutish orcs. Any sort of complexity and he and Jezera let Rowan handle it, which brings us around the Jezera. Jezera is the one who talks, the one who thinks, the one who schemes, but she's also very, very childish, petty, and arrogant. Jezera's childish nature has been shown multiple times, with at least one instance causing her to lose her temper and engage in wanton murder. Without Rowan their plans go one of two ways: either they have to recruit multiple people to pick up his slack or they fumble in obscurity until they run afoul of a larger military force which wipes Castle Bloodmeen off the face of the planet.

One thing that needs to be remembered is that Rowan would be a Gary Stu if not for the presence of Alexia and how bad his strategic position is within the castle. Andras and Jezera could both paste him against the wall if they so choose and having to protect Alexia puts Rowan at a disadvantage at all times. However if you took Alexia out of the situation, find a way to remove her necklace and get her out of the castle, Rowan would immediately be at an advantage. Rowan is an expert combatant with years of military experience under his belt and time spent playing a very important role in the strategy of the war against Karnas.

We know from the fact that twins specifically sought him out that he has a very broad range of skills and a reputation that would be advantageous to their goals. Orcs fear him, the goblin tribes worship his strategic ability, and his time in the war ingratiated him with the nobility. Andras constantly bullies and belittles Rowan because he knows in the right circumstances Rowan could kill him, Jezera treats Rowan like a pet because she knows he could turn their allies against her. Rowan is as dangerous to the twins as he is useful to them.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yes, but that's largely because the twins are mostly inept once you factor out their physical and magical abilities.
I'd argue recognizing one's shortcomings and addressing them is the opposite of ineptitude, and it's something more of the evil overlords should learn. Same applies to "evil Rowan".

Andras constantly bullies and belittles Rowan because he knows in the right circumstances Rowan could kill him, Jezera treats Rowan like a pet because she knows he could turn their allies against her.
Rowan was incapable of killing even Jezera despite getting a perfect drop on her, i don't think he's able to do much harm to Andras. Even if you pass the (very high) combat check in the "Andras loses his temper" event, Rowan only manages to reduce damage Andras inflicts on him, and Andras isn't actually trying to kill him. As for Jezera, i think she treats Rowan like a pet because it amuses her, not because she is seriously concerned.

Also, orcs don't fear Rowan -- there's multiple instances where orcs attack Rowan without any fear, and he definitely had to work hard to prove himself worthy of even attention, much less fear, in the orc camp.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes