AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
You‘re right; some races/monsters - like Mind Flayers, Beholders, Yuan-Ti, etc. - are the intellectual property of and thus trademarked by DnD, aka. WotC (Hasbro).

Pretty sure Drow for Draith is safe to use, whereas Duergar for Skordred isn't.

Many indie devs tend to give their fantasy races new names a) to create their own world, b) because they don't want Hasbro to sue their asses.
Chaos Dwarfs and Dragon Ogres are from Warhammer Fantasy mate.And they should be able to use the word Duergar as Duergar/Bogles are from English Folklore.

Aug 30, 2022
Chaos Dwarfs and Dragon Ogres are from Warhammer Fantasy mate.
I didn't mention either of them in my original comment. Why are you talking about them, mate? :WaitWhat:

And they should be able to use the word Duergar as Duergar/Bogles are from English Folklore.
I was mistaken; they can use "Duergar" as it isn't trademarked. I just looked it up.

I'll end this discussion now as this thread is neither the place for it nor do I want to get smitten by a mod's OT-banhammer. :WeSmart: :KEK:

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
I didn't mention either of them in my original comment. Why are you talking about them, mate? :WaitWhat:

I was mistaken; they can use "Duergar" as it isn't trademarked. I just looked it up.

I'll end this discussion now as this thread is neither the place for it nor do I want to get smitten by a mod's OT-banhammer. :WeSmart: :KEK:
Oh sorry mate I did not mean to offend or anger you.Because you talked about trademarked races I wanted to point out that the game already has races that might be trademarked.

Both Chaos Dwarfs and Dragon Ogres are from Warhammer Fantasy franchise which belongs to Games Workshop.
I guess they can use Chaos Dwarfs as it is essentially 2 random words put together.

Dragon Ogres however is a Warhammer specific race that is probably trademarked.In the latest update they changed the race to Shaggoth which is also Warhammer related.I guess they can use the word Shaggoth as it is not the full trademarked name which is Dragon Ogre Shaggoth.

In the case of Duergar as it is a creature from folklore it cant really be trademarked.Just like how both DC and Marvel franchises can use the character of Hercules.
Just like I said earlier I didnt mean to offend you I tried to shorten my post which might have been seen as aggressive.Again sorry about that.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope there is a lot more Greyhide content soon, I want an update only focused on more content and scenes with him (and Alexia, together).

I'd have been fine with the Andras NTR route if he didn't become an asshole to Alexia as soon as he finally starting getting sexual with her, if he stayed nice to her forever it would be a lot better, that's what Alexia started faling for after all.

I really dislike the strategy aspect, any way to just skip it all and just have it be a VN?

kioto not forme

Mar 3, 2021
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks you for your mode. But can u make scenes chronologie or add button to it? If it's not hard for you.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Seeds of Chaos [v0.3.09a] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 1.01 GB

Compressed Size 187 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: -
Others: MAC

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)
Links are down......

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes