Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
Arzyl's Banquet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rowan X Arzyl
Huh I seriously like the Arzyl one and not just because of the fuckhuge tits. The artists really leaned into the dark fey folk theme. Rowan's eyes look almost animalistic; like a cat's while he's fucking someone monstrous and otherworldly. Kinda shit I like to see in a game about a hero becoming evil. Think my side might be chosen for the fae if her scenes are going to look like that.

Aug 30, 2022
Huh I seriously like the Arzyl one and not just because of the fuckhuge tits. The artists really leaned into the dark fey folk theme. Rowan's eyes look almost animalistic; like a cat's while he's fucking someone monstrous and otherworldly. Kinda shit I like to see in a game about a hero becoming evil. Think my side might be chosen for the fae if her scenes are going to look like that.
I agree, the art's simply amazing, and it definitely fits the fae-theme.

Not only Arzyl, but Heartsong and Whitescar look phenomenal!

…plus can't go wrong with giant tiddies. Choosing allies based on bust-size. :KEK:

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
Here's the rest of December's CGs.

Ophelia X Alexia

Alexia Solo

Ophelia's Gift

That's it. Happy New Year!

jamiroq

May 2, 2019
Would be cool if in the future there was an underdark arc (even if a short one) with drows, mind flyers, other deep creatures and settings. Like classic rpgs: Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights. Also, underdark societies could be an awesome prospective ally to the twins/Rowan.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: preewds and monk_56

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Would be cool if in the future there was an underdark arc (even if a short one) with drows, mind flyers, other deep creatures and settings. Like classic rpgs: Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights. Also, underdark societies could be an awesome prospective ally to the twins/Rowan.
When did this start taking part in Forgotten Realms? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56
Aug 30, 2022
The dark elves in this are kinda drow with a different name and skin tone. A matriarchal society of cruel elves living underground (probably a femdom writers wet dream). There is also dark dwarves if Skordred is anything to go by. It's possible that it'll be somewhere we go at some point maybe act 2 and you'll see a SOC version of it. Never know :).

I don't think you'd see a version of the mind flayers though. I think you need direct permission to use them, I'm sure I saw that mentioned about BG3. Edit: Though I suppose even that's doable if a dev wanted, just call them Kthulus or some shit and change the design a little.
You‘re right; some races/monsters - like Mind Flayers, Beholders, Yuan-Ti, etc. - are the intellectual property of and thus trademarked by DnD, aka. WotC (Hasbro).

Pretty sure Drow for Draith is safe to use, whereas Duergar for Skordred isn't.

Many indie devs tend to give their fantasy races new names a) to create their own world, b) because they don't want Hasbro to sue their asses.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Hot damn, that second one. I assume that's an advertisement for upcoming content.
It is already in the game. Two years of being a fan and there is never art of the game before the narrative. The narrative seems to always come first, but then no one fuckin' reads the story and they are like "new event when?" Feels like it happens literally every release.

I swear 95% of this player-base doesn't know the story even happens unless there is art of it.

The dark elves in the game are basically cookie cut straight out of Forgotten Realms so you are in luck. Multiple sects all vying for power. Female dominated society. A Menagerie of slavery.

They show up briefly in Draith's arc, a one-off event with Jezera, and part of the Azaryl Ball. Presumably they will be a bigger part of the story in future acts- but the ground-work was already laid out both by the game and by their per-existing stereotypes which SoC has leaned heavily into already.

Aug 30, 2022
I swear 95% of this player-base doesn't know the story even happens unless there is art of it.
That's because 95% of the player base is probably illiterate and just wants to wank to the pretty pictures. :WeSmart: :KEK:

-/s

Jokes aside, it's easy to miss scenes. Thus far, I’ve played the game multiple times and still haven't gotten all scenes. Also, the RNG-based event system can sometimes be a bitch.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It is already in the game. Two years of being a fan and there is never art of the game before the narrative. The narrative seems to always come first, but then no one fuckin' reads the story and they are like "new event when?" Feels like it happens literally every release.

The dark elves in the game are basically cookie cut straight out of Forgotten Realms so you are in luck. Multiple sects all vying for power. Female dominated society. A Menagerie of slavery.

They show up briefly in Draith's arc, a one-off event with Jezera, and part of the Azaryl Ball. Presumably they will be a bigger part of the story in future acts- but the ground-work was already laid out both by the game and by their per-existing stereotypes which SoC has leaned heavily into already.
Well... Fey events doesn't feel complete yet, moreover if i recall correctly that the werewolf dude told me to meet him later in the woods... The another event that have been expanded since it's first release without any art is the Goblin Kingdom, that, still feels incomplete after you can always repeat the same event as if you wouldn't broke the prince ass (in a literal sense) last time... Some of the events with Alexia x Rowan are new, with her buying sexy clothes to make love with Rowan (despise being rejected by her after saving Helayna and become Alexia herself the whore of Bloodmeen) her husband can accept or reject that attitude of her.

What i hope for, is for give some sprites or at least draws of all the events during the Orc Village recruiting event... There's is an event were Rowan encounter a female human who is ashamed to see Rowan because when she was enslaved she was so yearning for orc cock that she became pregnant and moved to the orc camp part were the matrons take care of pregnant women and the children, so, depending of Rowan reaction towards her, Rowan end being accused and called warbringer, one of the matrons who fought in the last war said it was 9 years instead of 8 years... Curious... Well... If it will be expanded, you can make Rowan infiltrated into that camp trying to convince her to be free or if Rowan is in high corruption, try to convinced her you'll give her some cock, so, adding pregnancy tag could be added for the collection of tags for Act I...

PS: Anyone knows for what is the energy potion for sell? I know that it's said that it would be useful for Helayna in her condition but for when exactly can be given to her?.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Ah, well, I've never encountered the scene in question. Does it require a corrupted Rowan? As I typically don't take that path with him.

• Hey there
Reactions: monk_56

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Opal Games looks like they're from the same event; seems to be an upcoming anal scene.

Rowan X X'zaratl

Arzyl's Banquet

Rowan X Arzyl
X'zaratl and Arzyl artwork are amazing. :love:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
What limits? I didn't see any.

My critique is valid for what is there right now, which is a lot - the game has been out and updated for a while. Nobody can say what happens later, but too little too late as far as I'm concerned. The dude who made Four Elements Trainer didn't need this excuse because he released good content from the jump.
Forgive me please for going off-topic for a moment, but I am really curious about the character on your avatar. That's Maria from Umineko, right?

I promise I won't derail this thread.

Reactions: amsousa
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes