Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
I haven't read this for ages. Is there more content with Cliohna? I remember she challenged him and they reached a stalemate. Would be fun to see her submit to Rowan.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
So weird why the dev DMCA compressed version, but not the full version? Shouldn't be the other way around, since compressed has lesser quality?
Or It's simply cuz Mega and PIXELDRAIN are easier to DMCA?
The dev also DMCAs full version but the uploader team replaces the dead links with new links and yes Mega and Pixel are easy to DMCA compared to GOFILE, TERMINAL.

Last edited:

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Should I put all 5 skill points into one stat? I seem to fail everything if I spread them around.
In the beginning I always spread them among "stealth", "diplomacy" and "combat". I think these are the most important ones. If they are at least at level 2 each, you can then start increasing other stats. Also, remember to put all your personal money into buying upgrades from Cla-Min's shop.

Reactions: A360

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I didn't know so many people into sub Rowan. I prefer the dom one. Hell yeah, let him build his powerhouse, defeat twins, tame Jezera, and rule the world.
This man gets it.
Jezera is too hot to kill, but collared, pacified and tamed, treated like a sex pet.
Hell yes. Jezera is creating this evil, let her be victim to it. Going from a dom to an unwilling permanent sub.
Rowan fuck Alexia, Helyana, X'zratl etc over Jezera's body, covering her in the juices, etc etc

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes