aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Is there away to get both Goblin sisters at the end?
Hard to imagine, considering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am taking gobbo feedback.
At this moment that arc is really interesting and quite complex. I really wonder what will be the possible outcomes.
The characters I enjoy the most from the goblin arc are Zii-Zii and Tue-Row. All the Zii-Zii's lines are super funny. It's impossible for me to play her events without a big smile. Tue-Row on the other hand is a really refreshing character to see. His ambitions are more idealistic than other goblins and orcs and it's nice to see a different type of character among these races. His tendency to start monologues about his dreams makes him very endearing. As for the other characters, Tue-San is also well-written. She is perfect femdom material, comparable to Cliohna and Jezera or maybe even better than them. Her dedicated sex scene was super hot. I still wonder though, what is her main objective. She seems obsessed with realizing Tue-Row's dream no matter the cost. She hates goblin traditions and doesn't hesitate to destroy their heritage for the sake of modernization. Is it because she feels like her superior intellect couldn't be put to good use unless the old ways are destroyed? Or maybe she just fell in love with Tue-Row (and his vision)?

So, overall: goblin arc is great at the moment. Please keep up the good work!

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Will the AndrasxRowan thing continue btw? We got a couple of new scenes and can now built a lot of favor but I wonder if there will be a way to spend it? I think Jezera has a line of quests that open at ever higher favour, will Andras get them as well (and I assume with accompanying sex scenes)? Probably for Andras in the Arena?

Last edited:
Reactions: perles75

perles75

May 16, 2020
speaking of the goblins, is there/planned any gay content on that storyline? (I haven't been playing the game for some months, before most of the work on it)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
speaking of the goblins, is there/planned any gay content on that storyline? (I haven't been playing the game for some months, before most of the work on it)
Doesn't Rowan's trader-slash-goblin wife offer him the ass of her brother or other male relative, if he's interested? Dunno if that ever goes anywhere, though.

tvout

Sep 3, 2017
There's a scene with Tue-Row, I can't remember if there's art for it yet

perles75

May 16, 2020
Doesn't Rowan's trader-slash-goblin wife offer him the ass of her brother or other male relative, if he's interested? Dunno if that ever goes anywhere, though.
I do remember that (although it's separated from the goblin storyline I think?) but I seem to remember it was a one-time only unfortunately, wasn;t it?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Rowan can fuck the Goblin Prince... Or being fucked by him it's not much clear to me now... The last build v0.3.09 lacks of the gay art scene, but by the description and the option given, is full gay.

Aug 30, 2022
I am taking gobbo feedback.
I know what you filthy bastards want.
A great arc with all its cabals, intrigue, and internal power-struggle.

I'm excited to work with Che-Lin and maybe form an alliance between her and Zii-Zii to overthrow Tue-Row?

The moment Tue-San tried to hurt my precious onahole Tue-Mai, she signed her death sentence. :KEK:

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Is it bad that I find the idea of a route in which the twins are basically trying to break the couple because...Jezeera wants Rowan and Andreas want Alexia quite...unique as far as NTRs go?
I am not sure that even at very high favor Jezeera would ever "want" anyone beyond as a toy. Rowan can be a favorite toy though. As for Andras he is far too destructive for that and I think he is mostly written as having a massive dad complex; he wants to break Rowan because he wants to be superior to his dad.

I do hope we keep learning more about their past though.

That said, I think Andras can be a bit more honest about things because that's his way.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I am slowly playing through this for the first time and found I'd lost Helayna from my playthrough for some reason (digging back through the script files, I think it was because I had Rowan give her space rather than give her a hug during what I wrongly took to be a fairly non-consequential scene).

Now I've reached the Orciad stuff and am worried about similar unforeseen events: From what I can tell there's little to choose between the three potential candidates (or helping the girl escape if you're on a goody twoshoes path) for any objective reason, so are there any spoilery consequences to the choices here I should be aware of?

The game design doesn't really invite starting over if something goes awry, so I'd rather have the warning up front.

(The walkthrough linked in the OP is just a scene list, which is fine for what it is but not much help with questions like these.)

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I am slowly playing through this for the first time and found I'd lost Helayna from my playthrough for some reason (digging back through the script files, I think it was because I had Rowan give her space rather than give her a hug during what I wrongly took to be a fairly non-consequential scene).
The question for Helayna is... Complicated, i don't know if it's finally completed everything related to her, as she was a minor not important character since the beginning but many ppl ended liking her and the Venus Noire Team ended giving her "some space"... So, in resume, theoretically i don't know exactly in what week you are but before week 40 you must have iirc an event in which Helayna speaks with Alexia to escape, if not, then Venus Noire Team must have something planned later for her for that branch you choose (which only God knows when because Rein doesn't post in the op what they are doing actually nor how it goes the planned progress sheath right now).

Now I've reached the Orciad stuff and am worried about similar unforeseen events: From what I can tell there's little to choose between the three potential candidates (or helping the girl escape if you're on a goody twoshoes path) for any objective reason, so are there any spoilery consequences to the choices here I should be aware of?
Whatever you choose it doesn't have real consequences in this game, you must known that this is just the First Act of a planned Three in total, supposedly the decisions taken here will affect the next two games, but until then before the releasing choose whatever you want, explore them, it's like go to voting, you must select the worst *i mean* less bad choice (yeah right...).

Oh... I almost forgot, if you release the girl, at the end, the only spoiler i can give you is... Fuck Werden if you want that girl saved. Choose Werden and you will make Rein his day because...

I'm the one who wanted you to suffer.
The game design doesn't really invite starting over if something goes awry, so I'd rather have the warning up front.
Because of that, save constantly, but sometimes between some versions things just got broken...

(The walkthrough linked in the OP is just a scene list, which is fine for what it is but not much help with questions like these.)
When you get the likes of this games you will accustom to play for some "paths" more than just the scene list, there are scenes that are impossible to achieve depending of the options you have taken.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The question for Helayna is... Complicated, i don't know if it's finally completed everything related to her, as she was a minor not important character since the beginning but many ppl ended liking her and the Venus Noire Team ended giving her "some space"... So, in resume, theoretically i don't know exactly in what week you are but before week 40 you must have iirc an event in which Helayna speaks with Alexia to escape, if not, then Venus Noire Team must have something planned later for her for that branch you choose (which only God knows when because Rein doesn't post in the op what they are doing actually nor how it goes the planned progress sheath right now).
Thanks for the response!

I don't think I saw any conversations between Alexia and Helayna before the latter suddenly up and left one day, triggering the escape investigation, but I may have forgotten something. I'm on week 38 currently and Helayna's been gone for a while.

I'm the one who wanted you to suffer.
Welp. That's one approach to game design I guess. Not one I admire myself, but as long as the dev is making the game they want to make that's the main thing. Might just not be for me.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes