Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please update your mod?

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Any new gay content?
I found two Andras events that end with Rowan X Andras (and if your favor is high enough, he seems to tone down the humiliation a bit). Changelog says three events but no idea what the third one is (the two I found is Messy Cleanup and Revelry of Sin)

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
I've updated the scene replay mod for 0.3.10, sorry for the wait. You can find the download file in the original post. I've gave all of the new scenes and the updated scenes a skim and they seem to be fine, but if anyone finds an error or other issues please let me know. Thanks!

Tagging people below who pinged me about the update

Last edited:

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I've updated the scene replay mod for 0.3.10, sorry for the wait. You can find the download file in the original post. I've gave all of the new scenes and the updated scenes a skim and they seem to be fine, but if anyone finds an error or other issues please let me know. Thanks!

Tagging people below who pinged me about the update

does the Tue-San scene have any cgs?

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Btw I know Alexia's library arc doesn't have much sex so people here don't care but is it finished? I found it the most interesting from a story perspective because it very much implies Alexia has the potential to be fairly powerful.

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
does the Tue-San scene have any cgs?
None at the moment, only placeholder comments for CG likely in a future release. I believe the only CG scene with Tue-San right now is scene #204. Let me know if you'd like the scene added anyway to the replay mod.

StrayGege

Aug 24, 2022
Does anyone else have issues with opening the game? Like, I extracted it and I click on the app icon, but it doesn't open ;_;

mdnj88

Dec 29, 2018
Made a compressed Android port of v0.3.09a with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: WorkUpload -
I can't wait for this to be updated to v0.3.10

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Not sure, but hope the futa demon tricks them and impregnates her with her own demon child.
don't do that, don't give me hope
that's be some ultimate cuck/ntr right there, and honestly I think the devs should do that because it totally seems in line with the current story, at least somewhat

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes