asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New update dropped bro

Reactions: Bmagada

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Is there away to avoid the gay scenes? Not against it for those that like it, but it's not something I'm into.
There is in the extended scene mod, you can avoid "gay", "NTR", "furry" and etc tags. If you are playing the game (like actually going through the story), just avoid stupid Andras and choose Jezera whenever you can. You'll probably end up with more Lesbian scenes this way. If you want to avoid both Lesbian AND Gay scenes, then you have to keep your relationship with Alexia high and have her have low corruption.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
All sex scenes are optional. You can't stop gay characters from letting you know they are interested, but they will all take no for an answer. Andras will threaten and bluster, but he'll still back down if you tell him no.
Telling Andras that there will be no hanky panky and watching him fall apart about it is some of the most entertaining content the game has to offer. It is even funnier if you plow every other piece of man ass you can find and make your own asshole a drive through restauraunt for dick so he can know that he, in particular, is blackballed.

Darygo

May 10, 2019
Does anyone know if the scene replay mod is still up to date? or how the new scenes are flagged in dev mode, so i can just skip to watching them? i cant replay the game for the umpteenth time :/

Viol Xsu

Sep 22, 2022
Pls someone spare me God demn Fucking save file , idk how to unlock gallery and already playing 2 days in a role for just fucking 4 scene -_-

• Haha
Reactions: asgardtipar2

flatsoup

Aug 29, 2019
The name of it?And how do I trigger it?
For some reason, using debug event replay to view it does not work. It is Forge Event: "Sword of Silvrada" event, but only by playing the game normally and building rep with Greyhide will make the event work properly/sex scene.

Reactions: Kyba1
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes