Frostvein

May 18, 2022
There is no way to cheat the stasts? or high more fast? Thanks
I used unren and URM to raise mine, used the command to give myself x amount of xp to get skill points. Also enabling the console will make things quicker because even though you gave yourself x amount of xp to level you need to go through an action that gives you xp in game for your level to actually increase. Having the console enabled will give you an option while in your room in the castle to give yourself 10 xp which will do the trick. Just keep in mind where you put this plugin so after you are done tweaking you can just remove them from your game folder so any prompts you would see while playing are removed.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
i had a bug where the fae stuff would not trigger i made the right choices is that fixed in this update (EDIT) Just checked still not fixed anyone know of a fix without replaying from an older save

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
Reading even the last two or three pages of posts, before asking questions is hard, don't you know.

You must be new player, welcome... What you need to know is that this game is just a first part of a planned trilogy, the actual state of the game will not going beyond the last goal until it is finished and polished all the art and side quest that still added, which some of them have enough importance not only to rich the overall story but for the main story until the waited Act III... It will be a long wait, be welcome to share your experience in this game and criticize as the rest of us here if you want and appreciate the new art, which i must admit is exquisite and that's why i personally love more 2dcg games than renders on 3dcg...

You two,
I am here for years now. I am a game developer myself and I can tell that this game needs a lot, lot, lot more things to be added/finished/fixed. I wrote myself a very long post long time ago with many suggestions - few of them were followed up, most of them were ignored.
What I do not know is the capacity of the creators of the game and I was only asking so I can get a proper reply. I don't have time and not willing to read all the unnecessary replies on nearly 800 pages in this the thread just to get a piece of information.

I hope 7767 doesn't forget to immensely widen the story around X'zaratl...

Cheers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I am here for years now.

Kind of shooting your credibility in the foot here... 7767 is clearly not one of the devs, and never has been.
Just because that account is the one that created the thread, doesn't make it a dev's account. If that were the case, they're the dev of well over a hundred different games.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I am a game developer myself[...]
This is my favorite part. If your a developer, what are you doing here pirating the game with the rest of us scallywags? Have even the slightest amount of respect for your fellow developers.
You claim to be a merchant ship, yet your out here firing on and forcefully boarding your fellow merchant ships, curious that.

Reactions: Cervixpunch

Ironborn20

Mar 28, 2019
This is my favorite part. If your a developer, what are you doing here pirating the game with the rest of us scallywags? Have even the slightest amount of respect for your fellow developers.
You claim to be a merchant ship, yet your out here firing on and forcefully boarding your fellow merchant ships, curious that.
What's the ethics of having bought this on Steam but coming here for the latest updates? That's what I do. :LOL:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
You two,
I am here for years now. I am a game developer myself and I can tell that this game needs a lot, lot, lot more things to be added/finished/fixed. I wrote myself a very long post long time ago with many suggestions - few of them were followed up, most of them were ignored.
What I do not know is the capacity of the creators of the game and I was only asking so I can get a proper reply. I don't have time and not willing to read all the unnecessary replies on nearly 800 pages in this the thread just to get a piece of information.

Cheers
If you are a follower of this game for years then you could ask something like "this game will continue further Rastedel?", i think is more clear the message in that way because it make us acquaintance that you probably played the game more than once instead of asking of any update, moreover considering it was actually updated not long before your question here on F95zone... But perhaps, unfortunately it isn't the update you for long have waited. No problem pal, glad to know you in this thread.

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
If you are a follower of this game for years then you could ask something like "this game will continue further Rastedel?", i think is more clear the message in that way because it make us acquaintance that you probably played the game more than once instead of asking of any update, moreover considering it was actually updated not long before your question here on F95zone... But perhaps, unfortunately it isn't the update you for long have waited. No problem pal, glad to know you in this thread.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-03
Release Date: 2022-10-02

This is three - almost four months ago.

Also, refrain from giving unnecessary advices. Same goes for all those previous hateful comments before that.
Nobody actually paid attention to what I said/asked and why I wrote my last 1-2 comments. I can't even believe you turned your attention to some imaginable flex or whatever. It was a statement.
Have fun I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Thread Updated: 2022-10-03
Release Date: 2022-10-02

This is three - almost four months ago.
In the same page you commented in a few post over yours people are commenting about the error committed by the compressed uploader of the new version... It wasn't 800 post you had to read, at least what's the trending the people is discussing before your comment can be helpful. Look at the thread right now, it have the links updated, the same happened with the name of the thread, but the date of Thread Updated and Release Date are still the same, it doesn't mean that the op in every update are done perfect nor in the same moment someone leak.

Also, refrain from giving unnecessary advices. Same goes for all those previous hateful comments before that.
Nobody actually paid attention to what I said/asked and why I wrote my last 1-2 comments. I can't even believe you turned your attention to some imaginable flex or whatever. It was a statement.
Have fun I guess.
Can you refrain from statements about "hateful comments"?, a this moment i can't tell if you are a crystal kid or a just another "internet troll", you had your answer you liked or not.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes