Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, TYVM for your work here!
does it need an update for the current game version?

Reactions: Shuuya

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I was wondering is Xarathel the only Trans\Futa character in the game?
There're a couple of scenes where Alexia is "gifted" a temporary penis and makes use of it, but otherwise i can't recall another such character. Though maybe there's someone in the job events i've missed, it's hard to tell.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
this is such a strange game...
the art is amazing, the dialogue is fine, even the UI (though janky af sometimes) works.
still, I am missing a sense of coherency of the world, its hard to explain.
this could be sooooo much better if it did not feel like a slideshow of admittedly beautiful pictures....
This.

I haven't played the new update, but the game is more like slurry of great ideas, than a painting full of beautiful figures. I'll give an example in film. The OG trilogy in Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back has many great scenes in it, but what builds it into a great film and trilogy is that each scene works in the movie (is engaging or entertaining), works to build the plot or characters of Empire Strikes Back, and builds the lore and plot of the entire trilogy. It's a lot harder to accomplish than you think.

This game is more like Rise of Skywalker. There are so many beautiful hand drawn characters and scenes. There are such great concepts and interesting well written moments. But each one doesn't build the story. Is this a corruption game? Is it a dramatic thriller with erotic elements? The duel protagonist concept DOES NOT WORK. It doesn't work in this game. It doesn't work in Our Red String either. People will play female characters. People LOVED Good Girl, Gone Bad (Eva Kiss's first game with a female only POV). What they don't love is switching back and forth in control of two people within the narrative, especially when those two people are the love interest of ...the other character you're playing as. It's confusing at best and boring at worst. Players will forgive confusing, they will not forgive boring. This isn't to say you should cut the wife's content. But I think a much better way to develop the game is to play both characters until the wife gets kidnapped, then you must CHOOSE one person to play as with the game following a prechosen route for the other one. Or better still, a semi randomized path for the other one, so you can actually FEEL what its like to be on the other side of those decisions.

Now that I'm writing about this, it sounds so fucking cool, I'm actually going to go further and say this game NEEDS this. It would be intense as hell. It would give us perspective and make the whole thing more personal, which this game NEEDS. Just doing this would probably pull the narrative tight enough to fix the game without anything else.

Also, much more pregnancy, much much sooner, but that's just my personal fetish that I'm feeding.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What they don't love is switching back and forth in control of two people within the narrative, especially when those two people are the love interest of ...the other character you're playing as.
Please, this is your opinion and it might be shared by some, but it's by no means universal and you don't even know how many people actually share it. Don't fall on the fallacy of numbers, speak for yourself.

I like having control over more than one character very much, and all your ideas how it could be made "better" are the opposite of "better" to me.

But I think a much better way to develop the game is to play both characters until the wife gets kidnapped
Alexia gets kidnapped literally five minutes into the intro, and up to that point there's like a single scene where the player would play as her. So what you are really asking for is to have to choose to play as one character for the entire game. If you're aware of it and that's what you actually want then be upfront about it. If you didn't realize it... did you really think that idea of yours through?

with the game following a prechosen route for the other one. Or better still, a semi randomized path for the other one, so you can actually FEEL what its like to be on the other side of those decisions.
Having the other character act in fixed manner or randomly would very likely lead to complaints that the player's choices have zero impact on their spouse's behavior. You can also emulate it already on your own, to see what it's like -- just toss a coin for every choice that comes up for the character you don't want to play. See how much you enjoy it?

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
There is no way to cheat the stasts? or high more fast? Thanks
When it's possible to visit the orc village in which Rowan will have to favor one of the contestants to Warchief Event is active, the more activities you get involved with a positive success rate, the more quickly you will raised exp, that event is the fastest way to farm exp as far as i could see in this game, nothing i saw can beat that in farming exp...
There are dozens of us Cliohna simps, dozens!
If i want my Rowan version to dominate her... That make me a simp too? :unsure:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
any update coming soon of this ... so unfinished game?
You must be new player, welcome... What you need to know is that this game is just a first part of a planned trilogy, the actual state of the game will not going beyond the last goal until it is finished and polished all the art and side quest that still added, which some of them have enough importance not only to rich the overall story but for the main story until the waited Act III... It will be a long wait, be welcome to share your experience in this game and criticize as the rest of us here if you want and appreciate the new art, which i must admit is exquisite and that's why i personally love more 2dcg games than renders on 3dcg...

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
The story is moderately confusing, if a soldier came from peasant beginnings one of two things happens, either he never gains an officer's rank, OR if the King sees greatness in that peasant he promotes him accordingly/.
MAKING the Peasant a General IMMEDIATELY lifts him to Noble status, and being the main reason the war was WON 7 years ago, this man should have been worldwide known as a hero.
He has to struggle to even get support, to even get respect from OTHER Generals he has served WITH before??
Yeah that doesn't sit well with me in any way at all, since the story characters and land seem to be based on Earth's history and culture, meaning it has a base in reality, no matter how fantasy and fiction it is.
OH and I KNOW there are gay scenes in this project, how do I go about auto-ignoring them, or denying them altogether, are they included in the NTR that we can skip through at the beginning of the playthrough?
I don't know if this is ever explicitly said in the text, but the way I always understood it, Rowan was never actually given the rank of general. That's why people refer to him as a "dirt general." He was just some guy that due to a series of circumstances had command of enough troops to make him the equivalent of a general in all but the title. And he was fighting for their side in a time when they were in a desperate struggle for their survival so they weren't going to question it too much.

As for why Rowan was never raised to noble status, that is actually directly explained by the game later (see spoiler below if you want to know).

As for the gay content there in no way to turn it off. But there is no gotcha or accidentally gay moments. Any gay character will be pretty open with their interests and intents. But they will all take no for an answer in their own way.
Andras will threaten and bluster but ultimately walk away; he'll try pushing you again in the future but that because for him it is more of a dominance display. Skordred will make one attempt and if you turn him down he'll huff and then never bring it up again. Draith will be understanding though will occasionally let you know that he is still availible should you change your mind. Then the other random NPC encounter don't really care either way, and it is never brought up again

guys is the ntr avoidable in this game??
You can turn it off at the beginning. But even if you leave it on it is optional. As long as you are actually reading the text it is pretty easy to avoid and is mostly well telegraphed.

The one thing that seems to get some people, is if Alexia is starting to feel drunk/drugged and horny get out of there when you are given the option.

There is no way to cheat the stasts? or high more fast? Thanks
You can use Unren.bat to unlock the debug mode. If I remember right, you can't use it to directly raise you stats, but you can use it to give yourself a bunch of money and then buy all the Cla-min stat upgrade items.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I haven't been able to build anything in the workshop for several weeks, even though I have the funds for it.
There are quite a few things that are required, yet everything is still red and unavailable for some reason.
Building works perfectly: both for early game as well as late game buildings. I played today the new update and didn't have any issues. If you can't build something despite having the funds for it, it could mean either that you didn't finish the needed research and/or that the funds you have belong to Rowan's personal treasury rather than the castle's treasury.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes