Aug 28, 2019
How do I trigger Alexia x Tarek barmaid event? In debug it says I am missing "midCoreFlee=False" but I have no idea what does that mean.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The story is moderately confusing, if a soldier came from peasant beginnings one of two things happens, either he never gains an officer's rank, OR if the King sees greatness in that peasant he promotes him accordingly/.
MAKING the Peasant a General IMMEDIATELY lifts him to Noble status, and being the main reason the war was WON 7 years ago, this man should have been worldwide known as a hero.
He has to struggle to even get support, to even get respect from OTHER Generals he has served WITH before??
Yeah that doesn't sit well with me in any way at all, since the story characters and land seem to be based on Earth's history and culture, meaning it has a base in reality, no matter how fantasy and fiction it is.
OH and I KNOW there are gay scenes in this project, how do I go about auto-ignoring them, or denying them altogether, are they included in the NTR that we can skip through at the beginning of the playthrough?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
How do I trigger Alexia x Tarek barmaid event? In debug it says I am missing "midCoreFlee=False" but I have no idea what does that mean.
The name implies that during medium corruption signpost you fled from the tree. I am flabbergasted the game actually checks that.
Yeah that doesn't sit well with me in any way at all, since the story characters and land seem to be based on Earth's history and culture, meaning it has a base in reality, no matter how fantasy and fiction it is.
Solansian society is not medieval England, even if it uses its aesthetics.

I always considered the difference in classes closer to the Indian caste system in SoC.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The name implies that during medium corruption signpost you fled from the tree. I am flabbergasted the game actually checks that.

I always considered the difference in classes closer to the Indian caste system in SoC.
Alright, that has been settled even though I cannot STAND that side of the world's "culture" or how they treat the women in those countries worse than a homeless mutt.
How about my other pressing question about skipping gay material, Oh and a side note isn't over 6 months of zero contact a little too unbelievable, granted, the MC wasn't "Gifted" a horse, and has absolutely zero fcking support from...you know what I will look forward to putting these "rulers" heads on fcking spikes for all the GOOD people to see.

Edit: LMFAO!! in the FOLLOWING scene I had my first question in this reply answered, I can CHOOSE one of three paths (MANY MANY branches in this story, make for MANY more playthroughs, but all based on the same fundamental narrative).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Deathstar1200

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

Well... In my case, i compared it with the rest of Medieval Europe in which the ennoblement wasn't possible for commoners who dedicated their lives in the service of the nobility as mercenaries...

Let's see... If we see trough the to match in commons with Solansian Society, it have sense that Rowan could become General if we think in the or , i thought of this because in both periods The Cast System existed but the Shudras as Rowan could earned their occupations, which could mean that they could be integrated into a different social status (Cast), something that would be possible if Rowan hadn't renounce to be General as prologue hint us to avoid politics, but it can lose sense if we think later where Rowan is asked to decided for what system he favor, Feudalism or Might Makes Right, choosing the second implies that the feudalism was the base of most of his static social condition in life...

What i understand from an European perspective is that a commoner could be a mercenary, and them could rank in a military perspective but their social status can maintain the same, being a commoner mercenary or a so call man-at-arms accolated could make them part of the knights, but even that isn't the same as being ennobled (which is the official recognition and integration into the nobility). In contrast to India, some time of it's history people from low social class could stand a chance to achieve in life to change their live condition and status, but outside of the periods where this was common, it's difficult to imagine a Shudra (as Rowan) to raise in a war in a rank so high as General.

If you can expand here, i don't have trouble if you use spoiler button or if you want to begin a private conversation, i want to know to understand your perspective, if not represent a problem.

Aug 30, 2022
Well... In my case, i compared it with the rest of Medieval Europe in which the ennoblement wasn't possible for commoners who dedicated their lives in the service of the nobility as mercenaries...
Rowan’s story reminds me of Jeanne d’Arc, whereby a peasant girl becomes a military leader, a hero of a people, and in the end, a martyr.

Anyway, here's one more Rowan X Heartsong CG.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Rowan’s story reminds me of Jeanne d’Arc, whereby a peasant girl becomes a military leader, a hero of a people, and in the end, a martyr.

Anyway, here's one more Rowan X Heatsong CG.

I'm kinda fan of suffering or hazy dubcon, like Jezera with Alexia early on with the horny tea, etc.
But Heartsong may be best girl in a pure vacuum.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

Anyway, here's one more Rowan X Heatsong CG.

But he wasn't chosen by a divinity, besides he wasn't the only hero of all Solansia nor was some kind of prophecy related to him, much less he had visions or hear voices guiding his actions...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'll assume the new Andras scenes are with Alexia? Or are they with Rowan?
Since it says "Andras NPC" then it's probably neither, but one (or more) of the NPC characters.

Maybe Andras has come up with new ways of orc training.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Since it says "Andras NPC" then it's probably neither, but one (or more) of the NPC characters.

Maybe Andras has come up with new ways of orc training.
"NPC" in this case means that this event is a part of Andras's NPC arc. Every NPC from the castle has some random events as well as an arc. Andras's NPC arc is currently in development.

Reactions: ffive

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I haven't been able to build anything in the workshop for several weeks, even though I have the funds for it.
There are quite a few things that are required, yet everything is still red and unavailable for some reason.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes