Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
Is there any requirements to see Tue-San's scene I have to restart my saves aren't working I roughly remember her getting annoyed if you fuck her sister.

Even if true it's a pointless flex like people that say they're a coder or musician or whatever, woopy fucking do there's tens of millions with that skillset don't mean you're particularly skilled and strangers have to treat your advice any different than any faceless internet dude. Just an attempt to give opinions weight on the internet.
ok wtf is that sticker :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cervixpunch

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Is there any requirements to see Tue-San's scene I have to restart my saves aren't working I roughly remember her getting annoyed if you fuck her sister.
During Event 1 you have to answer: "It’s a pleasure to work under Mistress Jezera." OR "He enjoys decisive women - just not Jezera.", which sets the flag for submissive behaviour with Tue-San.

During event 2, you have to shield her from the tomato, rat out the goblin who threw it, then answer "Such disrespect towards her was unacceptable.". Then you have to kneel.

This will get you the flag regardless of whether you fucked Tue-Mai or not.

You can also get the flag if you answer "No crime goes unpunished." in Event 2, as long as you fulfill the above requirements and you DIDN'T fuck Tue-Mai.

Keep in mind telling Tue-San to fuck off when fucking Tue-Mai in event 1 removes the submissive flag. You have to let her stay if you got that route.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
It would be so nice if the playthroughs recognized previous actions from key players in the story.
For instance, in my playthrough Alexia got it on with a few outside sources, WHILE Rowan was around, and nothing was said about it since he isn't a hypocrite after banging a few outside sources of his own, he HAS to help his student, or she would seek relief from other, less savory methods, and ALEXIA needs time alone to contemplate??
What she SHOULD be contemplating, is how she has 3 orifices STRETCHED to the max a few times.
She can't believe HE could do that to HER?
Hello kettle...do you know you are black?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I don't know who writes tavern job events, but the scene with Ophelia is one of the best scenes in the game right now. It's very well-written and complemented by excellent CGs.

Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Been a long time since I last played this, way back in its early days. Very much liked how the story and everything has progressed, though there is some text issues that need cleaning up surely.

As for the lewds and nudes? I do hope that the pregnancy tag does get added eventually. Alexia with our child, or perhaps with another with our possible blessing (I'd be totally okay with the resident futa giving her a child with Rowan's blessing), Helayna down the road eventually having a threesome with Alexia while we cuck her with our wife, hell, even Maud coming to us with our kid in her would be grand.

May 15, 2021
Is there an updated walkthrough? Cause i am pretty sure rowan doesn't automatically sneak to see alexa regardless of what i do. The route selections are all messed up and i cant tell from left to right now

Reactions: simonmcKEY

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
What's the ethics of having bought this on Steam but coming here for the latest updates? That's what I do. :LOL:
honestly we're all varying levels of scum here so I don't really care to what level anyone here is pirating. I just thought it was fun to give him a hard time since he ws so sensetive that at the mere suggestion that he might be new here and not caught up on the latest he felt the need to try to flex on everyone.

Are there any unique scenes that can be achieved by not making Helayna your slave? Or only the bedslave training path can offer some spicy stuff?
There is a scene were the twins invite Rowan and Alexia to a dinner party and they toy with/fuck Helayna in front of you. But that is the last you see of her until she comes for help escaping.

It would be so nice if the playthroughs recognized previous actions from key players in the story.
For instance, in my playthrough Alexia got it on with a few outside sources, WHILE Rowan was around, and nothing was said about it since he isn't a hypocrite after banging a few outside sources of his own, he HAS to help his student, or she would seek relief from other, less savory methods, and ALEXIA needs time alone to contemplate??
What she SHOULD be contemplating, is how she has 3 orifices STRETCHED to the max a few times.
She can't believe HE could do that to HER?
Hello kettle...do you know you are black?
Jealousy has never been known as the most logical of emotions. And in her defense, there is a bit of a difference between screwing around on the side, and moving them into your shared bedroom were you will have to have very frequent sex them on the regular.
That said, there are plans to give Helayna's arc an overhaul, which will include a path for Alexia to come to accept the situation and even partake herself.

Reactions: 7empest5teele
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes