HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Hi all, I'm new to the game and have done a majority of one playthrough so far. Really enjoying the characters and art style. I'm curious if the artists have other VNs and/or have other art elsewhere on the interwebs. Alternately, I'm wondering if there's a place online to go where fan art of SoC has been collected.
It's job of the moderator to put it in the op, i don't know why isn't listed... Well... First of all, you can but i don't know why isn't with https, something to ask for Rein, meet him, love him, praise him, hate him... If you like Goblins, he's probably the main responsible and if some scene of the game make you suffer it's probably because of him as he stated:

I'm the one who wanted you to suffer.
You can make use of the search.

JetAlone

Jul 8, 2019
Helayna has more than enough variety for how minor of a character she is. She's not a protagonist, deuteragonist, tritagonist, antagonist, or any kind of agonist... she's a character who can either have a low level of relevancy or no level of relevancy. Aside from giving her more scenes to fill in her current state of affairs if you keep her, she has had enough focus.

One thing people need to remember is that this is a game that has a lot of variables and the more variables you put in the more of a cluster fuck things become further down the road.
I don't understand why can't you send her to a room by herself and keep Alexia with you. I mean if you want to protect her from herself. Trying to train her back into a knight shouldn't mean sharing the bed with her instead of your wife. And Alexia seems understanding that you had to fuck her to keep her safe. Just not in her face.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I don't understand why can't you send her to a room by herself and keep Alexia with you. I mean if you want to protect her from herself. Trying to train her back into a knight shouldn't mean sharing the bed with her instead of your wife. And Alexia seems understanding that you had to fuck her to keep her safe. Just not in her face.
Perhaps because in her initial condition she would end seeking somebody to fuck... It's part of the plot hole of the character, it's obvious and supposed to that in her initial condition she was mentally unstable because the sex drive the ring was pushing over her, but we never see how awful was to make her recover her consciousness, after that, in a practical sense we never see her progress to a pseudo-normal condition nor how could be balanced Rowan's duty in Bloodmeen with his willing to help her. It seems it will unfortunately stay like that, the devs doesn't seem too much interest in develop more this character...

Regarding Alexia, it would be impossible to convinced, it's scripted in her personality :ROFLMAO:, whatever Alexia is inside Bloodmeen (a saint or a whore) she desires to be the only primary focus of attention and love for Rowan, no matter what, and she feels in a very uncomfortable position when she compared herself in contrast to Helayna, i would love to see more encounters of these women in the next Acts (not only argumentation but allying-forgiving or even antagonizing-fighting each other); just remember how much difficult was for Rowan to convinced Alexia from her superiority as a woman compared to Liurial to end in a threesome and permission of her to have a relationship with the poor elf girl...

JetAlone

Jul 8, 2019
Perhaps because in her initial condition she would end seeking somebody to fuck... It's part of the plot hole of the character, it's obvious and supposed to that in her initial condition she was mentally unstable because the sex drive the ring was pushing over her, but we never see how awful was to make her recover her consciousness, after that, in a practical sense we never see her progress to a pseudo-normal condition nor how could be balanced Rowan's duty in Bloodmeen with his willing to help her. It seems it will unfortunately stay like that, the devs doesn't seem too much interest in develop more this character...

Regarding Alexia, it would be impossible to convinced, it's scripted in her personality :ROFLMAO:, whatever Alexia is inside Bloodmeen (a saint or a whore) she desires to be the only primary focus of attention and love for Rowan, no matter what, and she feels in a very uncomfortable position when she compared herself in contrast to Helayna, i would love to see more encounters of these women in the next Acts (not only argumentation but allying-forgiving or even antagonizing-fighting each other); just remember how much difficult was for Rowan to convinced Alexia from her superiority as a woman compared to Liurial to end in a threesome and permission of her to have a relationship with the poor elf girl...
I find the Liurial case worse because you actually treat her as a sexpet. Meanwhile Helayna you can treat as a "convalescent" friend.

Even in the high corruption path you can choose as an objective to support Rowan to get revenge on everyone who have abused them. From the nobles who's discarded him to the twins for enslaving them. She should be able to appreciate the advantage of a highly trained knight in the castle loyal to them only.

MisqE

Mar 21, 2021
Is there a way to get the idea of the overall story, I'd like to couple it with the scene replay mod, I don't want to just go through the scenes without knowing the story.

• Angry
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Is there a way to get the idea of the overall story, I'd like to couple it with the scene replay mod, I don't want to just go through the scenes without knowing the story.
It's a Ren'py game, so you could also open the script files with your favorite text editor and read them if you really don't want to play the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisqE

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Why is this game so bad?
Everything about it is bad except for the romantic scenes.
The rest of this game is just a joke and a mockery of the player.
The first nitpick is the skill check...which is also RANDOM
For five hours of the game, I still couldn’t figure out how it works, then I have Survival 5, now 2 is falling, I also can’t find tabs where to see my perks or improve them, all I have is a weekly report on how I successfully spent a ton of money on I don't understand what, and got 20 cents profit from it
After digging through the game files and reviewing over 1500 arts inside, I was just horrified by how much NTR content, I certainly understand that the author is trying to please everyone(and yes, you can turn off all NTR content or avoid this), but instead of writing NTR content and their scenes, author could have spent the same time and resources spent at least for NORMAL GAMEPLAY,
which I wanna really influence!
I also don’t like that in the same place, for example, in a cave, there can be completely different events that can be abused by loading the previous save, this adversely affects the balance
There are also absolute stupidity of the MC's actions at the beginning of the game, when he came to the castle and tried to kill Jereza
This makes no sense...
I...I just give up
P.S.:HideThePain::KEK: Screenshot_2023-03-26-13-00-21-26.jpg

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes