Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm sorry but no. Jezera would let the troops rape and pillage and she'd just murder any dissenters. Her veil of civility is extremely thin.
It's also more directly tied to her ego. Andras is a sociopath, he's quick to anger and completely lacking in morality but his anger runs out quickly since he largely acts on his impulses and not much else. Jezera is a psychopath, quick to anger and extremely narcissistic, but ultimately more cold and calculating and we've seen how she reacts when something doesn't go her way. The scene in which she murders that ice elf looking lady is brutal on a level Andras likely isn't capable of as if you make him mad he's going to pop an arm off or just straight up kill you. Under Jezera's sole influence the world would be far worse off.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
It's also more directly tied to her ego. Andras is a sociopath, he's quick to anger and completely lacking in morality but his anger runs out quickly since he largely acts on his impulses and not much else. Jezera is a psychopath, quick to anger and extremely narcissistic, but ultimately more cold and calculating and we've seen how she reacts when something doesn't go her way. The scene in which she murders that ice elf looking lady is brutal on a level Andras likely isn't capable of as if you make him mad he's going to pop an arm off or just straight up kill you. Under Jezera's sole influence the world would be far worse off.
Heck you can almost always calm down Andras with a distraction. He won't be disuaded if there is an actual issue (he finds out you have undermined his authority in some way) but you can get him to back down if he was violent just because something went wrong or he was bored. Jezera might pretend but she will get you back later for sure.

JetAlone

Jul 8, 2019
There is an event with Cliohna about studying a magic blocker metal. I am guessing this will be instrumental in subverting Jezera. Maybe convince minotaur bro to make some shackles and a turned Shaya will use on Jezera during one of their roleplaying sessions.

Andras proves more of a challenge since brute strength is more difficult to account for.

Reactions: John Smith_98

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
guys few questions Im planing to go on the non NTR route and I wonder can we steal girls and make an harem? and besides humans can we fuck females from other species? and is preggo a thing or would it be added? and any trap? or is the gay stuff both ways? like the MC fucks a dude and viceversa? cause I dont mind fucking a dude as long as Im always doing the fucking if I have the choice like in midlife crisis, sry for this many questions xD

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
guys few questions Im planing to go on the non NTR route and I wonder can we steal girls and make an harem? and besides humans can we fuck females from other species? and is preggo a thing or would it be added? and any trap? or is the gay stuff both ways? like the MC fucks a dude and viceversa? cause I dont mind fucking a dude as long as Im always doing the fucking if I have the choice like in midlife crisis, sry for this many questions xD
1. There is no dedicated route where you actively you seduce a character away from her partner, but you do deal with a jealous ex in one of them.
2. There are dedicated romance/sex paths for a elf, a goblin, a futa succubus, a half-demon (WIP). There are also sex scenes with characters of other various races.
3. There's not much pregnancy content. There's one pregnant side-character you can fuck, and there are some plotlines that involve impregnating characters or said characters wanting to get pregnant, but the players have yet to see the long term consequences of them.
4. No traps as of now.
5. There is a variety of gay scenes, with Rowan as both the top and the bottom. But I'm not sure if the scene will always inform you on what position Rowan will end in? With Draith, you tend to be the one doing the fucking, I think. Less so with Andras and Greyhide.

• Red Heart
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
1. There is no dedicated route where you actively you seduce a character away from her partner, but you do deal with a jealous ex in one of them.
2. There are dedicated romance/sex paths for a elf, a goblin, a futa succubus, a half-demon (WIP). There are also sex scenes with characters of other various races.
3. There's not much pregnancy content. There's one pregnant side-character you can fuck, and there are some plotlines that involve impregnating characters or said characters wanting to get pregnant, but the players have yet to see the long term consequences of them.
4. No traps as of now.
5. There is a variety of gay scenes, with Rowan as both the top and the bottom. But I'm not sure if the scene will always inform you on what position Rowan will end in? With Draith, you tend to be the one doing the fucking, I think. Less so with Andras and Greyhide.
thanks a lot btw I forgot to ask if the game is censored on steam do you know about that?

LordDark97

Sep 19, 2020
Current version: 0.3.10

How to use
Windows:
Put all the files in the "game" folder.
Android: Put all the files in the "assets" -> "x-game" folder.

Make sure to download the correct zip file. Once installed, launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay". To apply filters to the scenes, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner. Setting a filter blue will allow scenes with that flag; setting a filter red will block any scene with that flag.

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have the steam version put the mod in the game folder but the game doesn't start

throwaway123b

Nov 9, 2019
Helyana Escape consequences.
I didn't help her, Alexia did. Curious about the consequences of the different routes. Are there any specifics depending on who to blame or are they more general ie, changes character, alexia corruption?

Larklin

Aug 5, 2019
Helyana Escape consequences.
I didn't help her, Alexia did. Curious about the consequences of the different routes. Are there any specifics depending on who to blame or are they more general ie, changes character, alexia corruption?
The biggest factor that changes is probably the relationship value between Alexia and Rowan. If you blame Alexia and show no sympathy, then the relationship will take a pretty big hit. It's a quick path to one of the twins' ntr routes, as that requires low relationship between Rowan and Alexia. Other choices can mitigate the relationship damage, and I'm sure at least Andras' punishment will corrupt Alexia, but there aren't any huge consequences beyond that. Some rare minor dialogue tidbits in a couple of places, depending on how it played out.

Rowan's guilt value probably also rises quite a bit with some choices, though I haven't really checked how much, but that can also lead to a minor side event chain later if you keep it high. But it's not the only way to raise Rowan's guilt.

throwaway123b

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks, only asked because I got a nice twist on Lyrials chain and all because I had slighted Jez as I stood my ground as her protector.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Helayna has 3 different endings, I'll sooner jam needless into my eyes than add variants to her Solo escape route. 60% of the players keep her anyway.
i vaguely remember that her sprites were talked about and that some (probably patrons) dislikes them. is there any chance that helayna will be getting new sprites at some point? because her "bedslave" outfit looks kinda strange and not very "bedslave"-ish to be honest and we never see her wearing it in CGs either.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Helayna has 3 different endings, I'll sooner jam needless into my eyes than add variants to her Solo escape route. 60% of the players keep her anyway.
Perhaps you could consider the consequences of her escape and possibly liberation of the ring to return into the battle against Da Twins in Act II... I mean, i don't know if you have a list of the so many second characters around and those that we can consider even third characters that happened to be encounter once, just once in the entire Act I but could be later important allies and commanders of personal trust for Rowan or work as lovers for him, as so many elves and some other men and women alike... Between them, Helayna, as much as Delane is, both are from the Nobility and can play a special position or play a very interesting role depending of the course of their lives ends in Act I, but Helayna as much could Delane, her presence and devotion for Rowan can be crucial as someone apart from Alexia to rely confidence and some other jobs meanwhile Delane if she's saved, she could gather forces against Da Twins and perform searching investigators to help Rowan beyond the Walls of Bloodmeen, of course, there are a lot of other possibilities very delicious to think if you ask me, but indeed something i hope you consider for instead of just make a mere mention of what happened later to them or in the case of Helayna to just put her aside just as a living onahole, that would just be sad and a waste to enrich the overall story.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Helayna has more than enough variety for how minor of a character she is. She's not a protagonist, deuteragonist, tritagonist, antagonist, or any kind of agonist... she's a character who can either have a low level of relevancy or no level of relevancy. Aside from giving her more scenes to fill in her current state of affairs if you keep her, she has had enough focus.

One thing people need to remember is that this is a game that has a lot of variables and the more variables you put in the more of a cluster fuck things become further down the road.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Hi all, I'm new to the game and have done a majority of one playthrough so far. Really enjoying the characters and art style. I'm curious if the artists have other VNs and/or have other art elsewhere on the interwebs. Alternately, I'm wondering if there's a place online to go where fan art of SoC has been collected.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes