Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
You need to visit Rastedel and complete the full questline there.
yes i have done it and after conquering rastendel and doing some few small event the game tell me to wait for the next order from the twin demon but until the day end/game over the twin didn't gave me any order or new mission is this happen because there something ive been missed or the next chapter is still on progress?

_Nishikienrai_

Mar 11, 2023
Sup guys, I'm new to the forum and new to the game. Actually, I found the forum due to trying to find some community for the game, lmao. I see that the game has been out for quite a while but I'm curious why does the game not have a wiki of some sorts? It would be great to have some place to read more to the games' lore or to read how to achieve the desired path.

Also, I'm curious as to why there are no walkthrough (no-commentary, for example) videos of any kind, I'd be pretty interested in watching those (for example, some paths like Adras\Alexia path) since I'm not a big fan of the gameplay itself but I find the dialogues in the game pretty cool.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Are there no new update or am i missed something?
If I buy the game on Steam, is it the patreon version?
Patreon version is updated every 2 months.
Steam is updated every 4 months. When Steam updates it brings it in line with the current Patreon version.
So pretty much Patreon gives you more frequent updates, but the Steam version gives more substantial updates. The steam version is no more that 1 update behind and even then it will soon catch up in it's next update.

On Patreon the game updates on the last Sunday of the month. The last Patreon update was on Jan 29th, and they haven't missed one as long as I've been following them which has been a couple years. So the next one should be on the 26th of this month.
I'm not sure exactly when the next Steam update will be, but I belive it should somewhat soon.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
There's a castle at the south-east part of the map, wayy at the bottom. It doesn't seem to do anything, what is it for?
It doesn't do anything at the moment. Back in the days, Raeve keep was supposed to be a tutorial for taking keeps. That mechanic ended up scraped.

The Keeps remains on the map, since it has a significant lore role. Early Goblin Plot drafts had it play a role in the Blackholt plot, but that ended up scrapped in favour of more, you know, goblins.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Patreon version is updated every 2 months.
Steam is updated every 4 months. When Steam updates it brings it in line with the current Patreon version.
So pretty much Patreon gives you more frequent updates, but the Steam version gives more substantial updates. The steam version is no more that 1 update behind and even then it will soon catch up in it's next update.

On Patreon the game updates on the last Sunday of the month. The last Patreon update was on Jan 29th, and they haven't missed one as long as I've been following them which has been a couple years. So the next one should be on the 26th of this month.
I'm not sure exactly when the next Steam update will be, but I belive it should somewhat soon.
How do I access dev mode in the Steam version?

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
- kinda wish the sprites of the characters weren't looking so anime-ish (especially Rowan he's the most guilty of that. C'mon he's a warrior and a veteran of countless battles - give that man some gruff), but that's a minor complaint;
I havent played the game in a long time so I might be remembering wrong but wasnt Rowan renowned for his stategies and not his battle prowess? Cause if so then him looking the way he does makes a bit more sense.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I havent played the game in a long time so I might be remembering wrong but wasnt Rowan renowned for his stategies and not his battle prowess? Cause if so then him looking the way he does makes a bit more sense.
Personally... Rowan is "renowned" as a Mastermind Tactician, Rowan's planning usually are short term (Tactician) instead of long term (Strategist), for Rowan in meantime during the very same course of action determines the strategy in real time instead to adhere to a well thought plan for a long term general purpose while delegate the tactics on the field during the course of action. The main difference is meanwhile the first collect information during the course of action, the last consider to fully get a better idea of what is happening before any course of action in hopes to determine the better tactics on the field before the very same operation begins. But for me Rowan doesn't apply to any because of his actions meanwhile trying to save Alexia.

Sep 9, 2020
Amazing game, absolutely gorgeous art style! Going through my first playthough and I just had a quick question...

I tried using the search, but couldnt really find a solid answer. At the part where you get to decide to have Rowan and Alexia have own separate rooms OR choose to be in the same room together... what are some of the changes?

Basically, I have ntr turned on and I enjoy most of the gay content too. Which option is better for someone trying to get those kind of scenes?

Thanks <3

Dec 8, 2018
Played through most of the game over the last week or two, up to the Rastedel arc. Ended up going with Werden.

Mixed feelings on this one. I applaud the developers for their ambition, worldbuilding and interaction with the community on here. At the same time, the game has a litany of issues, some of which probably have a slim chance of ever being fixed. Still, I'm glad I played it.

I want to post a proper review of the game, but there is so much to say that it is hard to find where to begin. At the very least, this game is one that you'll think about after turning off the computer screen.

Reactions: Jack O Man
Dec 8, 2018
You sure you did all 3 events? Had Maud meet the Baron?
Yes, I believe the Maud/baron event was the last one I completed. Beyond that, the only options I had were to meet Juliet and sleep with her. Regardless whether I did that, it did not seem to move forward. Nor did skipping ahead about ten weeks.

I can try to attach a save if that would help. Maybe it is possible that my combination of choices during those events are causing the issue, if it hasn't been reported already.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
What's planned for this month's release, anyone knows? Obviously more goblins but what else? Fey & Andras?

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Yes, I believe the Maud/baron event was the last one I completed. Beyond that, the only options I had were to meet Juliet and sleep with her. Regardless whether I did that, it did not seem to move forward. Nor did skipping ahead about ten weeks.

I can try to attach a save if that would help. Maybe it is possible that my combination of choices during those events are causing the issue, if it hasn't been reported already.
Do so.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes