Dec 8, 2018
Hello,

I have a couple questions if someone would be willing to indulge me.

1. What's the deal with Tue-San's scenes? Do I need to sleep with her sister to go down her route? Is it femdom only?
2. Do I need to recruit the orcs before I can sack Rastedel? How do the event chains work there? Is it possible to do with the goblins instead?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
1. What's the deal with Tue-San's scenes? Do I need to sleep with her sister to go down her route? Is it femdom only?
You don't have to sleep with her sister, but it makes it slightly easier to unlock the Femdom Session.
And it's primarily femdom.
Mostly.

2. Do I need to recruit the orcs before I can sack Rastedel? How do the event chains work there? Is it possible to do with the goblins instead?
Orc are required. I intend to have goblins as a valid alternative following the may update.

Incognitodoge

Jul 8, 2021
I have to say this is a great visual novel story even without the sex scenes so kudos to the developers.
The themes of social inequality and class prejudice in the human kingdom(Rosaria) underlined in the interactions between Rowan and Werden, Maud and the Baron did a lot to add to the depth and realism of the world beyond a superficial ripoff of the fantasy genre. Morality is nuanced and realistic instead of being black and white.

The final battle for Rastedel is pretty intense and gripping with all hell breaking loose and the planned coup falling apart, forcing Rowan to fight for his life. Though it's a shame the player can't bring any of the orcs they trained to this fight as a bodyguard unit to tip the odds a little and the development of the battle is the same no matter the choice.

The scenes where Rowan failed to kill Jezera and the one where Jezera kills that dark elf made the twins feel like a genuine threat and a great final antagonist for Rowan to defeat instead of a generic villain reduced to a joke after his introduction to make the main character look good.
Rowan really feels like this underdog hero constantly going up against greater odds with little aid. He doesn't have magical powers or super strength like the twins or pedigree like the nobles so he relies on wit and human ingenuity to survive. The subplot of Rowan amassing his own supporters and influence to overthrow the twins and potentially remake the world is full of potential.
Which makes it such a shame that the 1st game took 7+ years to finish. And there are another 5 more kingdoms/installations to go.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Can someone give me an update on the status of the game.....NO I'm not asking about update timelines.
Im asking about the game progression status. It's been awhile since the sack of Rastedel and the end of Act 1. Since then, it's just been reworking of old art and minor add ons to what we already have. This has been going on 2 years(?)
Will we see Act 2 any time soon?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Can someone give me an update on the status of the game.....NO I'm not asking about update timelines.
Im asking about the game progression status. It's been awhile since the sack of Rastedel and the end of Act 1. Since then, it's just been reworking of old art and minor add ons to what we already have. This has been going on 2 years(?)
Will we see Act 2 any time soon?
They want to finish all of the Evevnts for Act one first before moving on.

The Goblin recruitment, the Castle NPC arks that need finishing, the chaos incursions in the map, the Fae storyline, and the Rastedel events and character that will allow you to conquer the city without the Twins' army sacking it.

Dec 8, 2018
Not sure if this is already a known issue, but: It seems like there is a bug with Werden's route. If you side with both him and Maud, you are never given the option to begin the coup. Siding with the guard captain fixes it. Unsure if this is intentional (probably not?), but you can easily end up stuck since the thugs and guards are mutually exclusive.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Not sure if this is already a known issue, but: It seems like there is a bug with Werden's route. If you side with both him and Maud, you are never given the option to begin the coup. Siding with the guard captain fixes it. Unsure if this is intentional (probably not?), but you can easily end up stuck since the thugs and guards are mutually exclusive.
You sure you did all 3 events? Had Maud meet the Baron?

Reactions: amsousa

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
Were you promised updates on specific dates that haven't materialized?
I'm just asking jeez. What's wrong with you? I can't read one by one all the forum since the last time I checked which is long time. So maybe if some people posted an update that I missed then maybe someone would kindly point it away.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Well, they have official fora that are pretty clear about when new updates can be expected, so...

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes