Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
OK I don't think just because you are taking a big dig that your legs are getting displaced. Andras is not large enough to break your pelvis in two.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I may have missed it somewhere but is the writer Winter taking a break or something else?
If i remember correctly Winter has some personal stuff to go through.
This is what i was afraid of when Helayna ark was delayed time and time again that something like that will happen.
Now with her writer MIA
It's unclear when her ark will be done and by who exactly.
Already said that and i say it again. Tie all unfinished content/lose ends wrap up ark 1 and IF you have free time add additional flavor like this new goblin arks or fay.
But no have to expand until there so many thing to do it will take literary years just to go through all of it.

Reactions: Crusado

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Little bitch boi acting like a brat doesn't turn their owner submissive, it just leads to some extra spanking or other ways to teach him a lesson.

"Alpha". Pfffft.
Well, as far as i played in her route, when she is stressed, Rowan can refuse to give it to her what she's commanding and in the favor quest, you can join her with a maid, while she's giving orders you can still refuse, but at the heat of the moment she justify Rowan's disobeying by allow it, in one way or another, she still enjoy a good fuck, but it doesn't mean it must be in her terms, you can't from the night to the morning submit complete her into position she isn't exactly in comfort, she must desire it, and the only way is give her some lil tastes of it... The same could be said of having as an ending an outcome in which Rowan finally defeated them by overcome them just by seeing all showed in Act I, there's still a long way (Act II+III).

Reactions: ffive

Layd13

Apr 18, 2020
How to use
Windows:
Put all the files in the "game" folder.
Android: Put all the files in the "assets" -> "x-game" folder.

Make sure to download the correct zip file. Once installed, launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay". To apply filters to the scenes, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner. Setting a filter blue will allow scenes with that flag; setting a filter red will block any scene with that flag.

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A can't understand how set it on android

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Because of her conception of having control is the same as being in Power so, the thing is Rowan can choose to obey and be a complete Beta or can be Alpha by doing lil rebellious acts which, in time, would increase her submissive taste until her demise (or complete submission to Rowan's Desire, but we will see, there's a long way yet and we can only speculate... But as far as i know, it wasn't negate the possibility of a Romance Path inside of Corruption Path between Rowan x Andras, Rowan x Jezera, Alexia x Jezera and Alexia x Andras to be achieved between Act II+III).
I personally want a path where you can win Jezera over, she rules alongside you and you produce a child with her. I love the idea of the hero willingly or unwillingly reproducing with the villain in the end dooming the world in darkness by giving life to something even more powerful. The irony of Rowan beating the Demon Lord just so in the end he can sire his grandchild is absolutely delicious. Xeratl mentions that this can only happen if a human and a demon are truly in love. If she is not lying imagine the possibilities... Jezera never reacts from you coming inside her so i guess she can't get pregnant yet.

spencer11

Aug 11, 2020
I've made some changes to the scene replay mod by adding more filters as there are 218 scene replays so far and it's just growing as the game expands. You can now filter by character names for the the main cast, side cast, recurring characters, and some other characters, as well as categories (including new ones).
The first screenshot would filter out any extended scenes that don't have Rowan, Cla-Min, Cla-Mini, Tue-San, or Tue-Mai, and aren't "straight" (i.e., gay, lesbian, futa, etc.). The filters don't require all enabled tags be in the same scene (it's "or", not "and", i.e., "rowan" OR "cla-min", not "rowan" AND "cla-min"). The second screenshot is like the first, but would only show gay or "mixed" content that feature Rowan, Andras, Draith, or Skordred. Mixed content is a single scene that features multiple categories, such straight and gay.

You can quickly toggle all the tags on or off in the bottom left and close the filter window with the "Done" button. The download link is in the original post. Also, I've added a download zip for Android users. I've ironed out as many issues as I could see, so it should be fine, but any further issues please let me know, thanks.

Hey, see above.
Hello im getting a bug when i mouse over the middle scene in the middle row on page 24.
A window pops up saying an exception has occurred than if i click ignore a new game starts.

While processing text tag {/size} in u'#212: {hlt}Rowan x Alexia{/hlt} {i}(NTR, Teasing, Cunnilingus, Vaginal, Maledom, Rough){/i}{vspace=7}{size=-6}{b}Scene 1:{/b}{/hlt} Playful, teasing, vaginal sex. {hlt}{b}Scene 2:{/b}{/hlt} Cunnilingus.\n{hlt}{b}Scene 3:{/b}{/hlt} Teasing, semi-rough, vaginal sex. {hlt}{b}Scene 4:{/b}{/hlt} Teasing, maledom, rough, vaginal sex.{/size}\n'.:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context(_restart[2])
Exception: u'/size' closes a text tag that isn't open.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context(_restart[2])
File "renpy/game.py", line 344, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 826, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 360, in render
return render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1029, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2096, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 610, in __init__
self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1039, in segment
raise Exception("%r closes a text tag that isn't open." % text)
Exception: u'/size' closes a text tag that isn't open.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Seeds of Chaos 0.3.10
Tue Feb 28 22:18:24 2023
Heres the window text

Reactions: opaquecake

BIG MAC 666

Apr 24, 2019
Question are we going to be forced to betray the twins at the end of the game? Or will there be multiple routes and endings? I quite like serving the twins and helping them accomplish their goal in conquering the realms. It would suck if i was forced into betraying them.

Reactions: aykarin

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Question are we going to be forced to betray the twins at the end of the game? Or will there be multiple routes and endings? I quite like serving the twins and helping them accomplish their goal in conquering the realms. It would suck if i was forced into betraying them.
The game script has vague references to "hero", "villain" and "servant" paths, so to speak, so playing as genuine dedicated henchman appears to be potentially a thing. There's no saying if these vaiables actually get utilized, though, as currently they aren't (beyond activation)

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The design of the game begets multiple paths. Ignoring the fact that it's been made pretty clear by members of the dev team that the intent is to have multiple paths, if their intent isn't to have them then they're doing a shit job of it because the game is far too open ended for a singular path to the end.

smutlewd

Jan 5, 2018
so i'm up to the part where you have to capture rastedel but when i click on the city no event starts does anyone know what i have to do.
you have to just wait until the little "20 weeks until story event ends" countdown finishes for rastedel event to progress, you can't manually trigger the takeover like the first stronghold

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
you have to just wait until the little "20 weeks until story event ends" countdown finishes for rastedel event to progress, you can't manually trigger the takeover like the first stronghold
Thank's for the reply anyway i skipped about 30 weeks and it still didn't trigger there is also nothing in the quest log or end of week report its just blank i must have stuffed something up somewhere i will probaly have to restart the game.

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
Hello im getting a bug when i mouse over the middle scene in the middle row on page 24.
A window pops up saying an exception has occurred than if i click ignore a new game starts.
Heres the window text
Thanks for letting me know. I've fixed it and added a new version to the original post.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes