aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
so what do i do after rescuing the orc scene because i do nothing than just spending week without any new event until the day when the game is over im still new to this game and im pretty confused to what i have to do after it and the walkthrough didn't tell me anything after the recruiting the orc
You need to visit Rastedel and complete the full questline there.

BrimmyGirl32

Feb 25, 2023
Hello!

I am quite new and have the help of a friend whose apparently played this game multiple times to get all the scenes

and for the sake of his sanity with my endless what do i do here?! every 2 seconds it would be neat if at some point there was a QOL for those with terrible memories but know the specific way they wanna go with certain routes, like for corrupting alexia it shouldn't depend on a random scene happening why can't we see her corruption level anywhere? For an example the cubi...queen?? sorry i can't remember her name or how to spell it asked alexia if she'd ever thought about being like her and there's 4 options and bear in mind i'm asking this with the context of my friend saying to do the first option "A sex demon? Maybe a little." cuz i had no idea where any of the others would go because there's no + or - for any of the options to specify which one will get u closer or further to what u want

Because at this point looking at a bunch of words in random guides in places is not helping my brain out at all, would just be easier to have it right there in the options given than guess or bother others with endless questions of help.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Also is it me or is there more Gay-Content with Rowan-Anders/Andras/Andres (forgot the name) than Rowan-Jezera?
Could only find a single actual Sex-Scene with Rowan-Jezera...(actual sex in terms of pussy/ass)
There was more Alexia-Jezera than Rowan-Jezera as well...which i didnt mind as much but still a bit sad considering Rowan is the Main-Protag and Jezera gets thrown into your face a lot in terms of dialog
My only real frustration with the game so far is that outside of the intro the Jezera-Rowan content often is just teasing. Hoping in if not in Act1, that there will be real progress in that relationship past that in Act 2.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
My only real frustration with the game so far is that outside of the intro the Jezera-Rowan content often is just teasing. Hoping in if not in Act1, that there will be real progress in that relationship past that in Act 2.
The thing with Jezera is that her content with Rowan is entirely femdom so any sex they do have, she needs to have full control.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The thing with Jezera is that her content with Rowan is entirely femdom so any sex they do have, she needs to have full control.
Because of her conception of having control is the same as being in Power so, the thing is Rowan can choose to obey and be a complete Beta or can be Alpha by doing lil rebellious acts which, in time, would increase her submissive taste until her demise (or complete submission to Rowan's Desire, but we will see, there's a long way yet and we can only speculate... But as far as i know, it wasn't negate the possibility of a Romance Path inside of Corruption Path between Rowan x Andras, Rowan x Jezera, Alexia x Jezera and Alexia x Andras to be achieved between Act II+III).

Reactions: Asseater42069

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Because of her conception of having control is the same as being in Power so, the thing is Rowan can choose to obey and be a complete Beta or can be Alpha by doing lil rebellious acts which, in time, would increase her submissive taste until her demise (or complete submission to Rowan's Desire, but we will see, there's a long way yet and we can only speculate... But as far as i know, it wasn't negate the possibility of a Romance Path inside of Corruption Path between Rowan x Andras, Rowan x Jezera, Alexia x Jezera and Alexia x Andras to be achieved between Act II+III).
Personally i'd prefer to end up seeing a middle ground path, with both striving for sexual control (as my desired end would see some sort of joint rule after Andras' unfortunate demise)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Because of her conception of having control is the same as being in Power so, the thing is Rowan can choose to obey and be a complete Beta or can be Alpha by doing lil rebellious acts which, in time, would increase her submissive taste until her demise
Little bitch boi acting like a brat doesn't turn their owner submissive, it just leads to some extra spanking or other ways to teach him a lesson.

"Alpha". Pfffft.

Oct 17, 2017
It seems any type of guide in the OP is hilariously out of date. All prologue descriptions are completely wrong. I like to follow guides to nab scenes that I want, but I'm jogging through a fog over here. The scene guide descriptions are just completely wrong.

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I bought this game on steam but haven't played it yet is all the ntr stuff hardcore or is there a path where you can be a willing cuck or share alexia while still being in a loving relationship.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It seems any type of guide in the OP is hilariously out of date. All prologue descriptions are completely wrong. I like to follow guides to nab scenes that I want, but I'm jogging through a fog over here. The scene guide descriptions are just completely wrong.
The prologue got reworked some months ago, but it's pretty much cosmetic change so probably no one saw any real need to update relevant section(s).

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I bought this game on steam but haven't played it yet is all the ntr stuff hardcore or is there a path where you can be a willing cuck or share alexia while still being in a loving relationship.
NTR in this game mostly consists of the protagonist's wife cheating on him without his knowledge. It's NTR toward the player who projects himself on the protagonist. Whether the wife is willing to cheat depends on her relationship points with the protagonist as well as player's decisions.

Personally, I never really considered those scenese "true" NTR. There are no scenes in which the protagonist witnesses his wife being fucked - aside from some consensual sharing in the minotaur NPC's content.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
NTR in this game mostly consists of the protagonist's wife cheating on him without his knowledge. It's NTR toward the player who projects himself on the protagonist. Whether the wife is willing to cheat depends on her relationship points with the protagonist as well as player's decisions.

Personally, I never really considered those scenese "true" NTR. There are no scenes in which the protagonist witnesses his wife being fucked - aside from some consensual sharing in the minotaur NPC's content.
Ok i was hoping there would be more consensual sharing as that's my favourite type of ntr oh well i'll still play it eventually

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
so i'm up to the part where you have to capture rastedel but when i click on the city no event starts does anyone know what i have to do.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Also i can't seem to trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i have skipped abunch of weeks hoping it would but still nothing can anyone help.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes