sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
im at a loss, maybe someone here can help me

im currently at the "Show Event - Rastedel Battle Begin" part (in which i basically die because i have not met something)...i only have 1 save about 7weeks before it, but no objective it does not tell me what to do...but from talks i remember that i do have to find allies...

in these 7weeks i have found orcs at the north west and i believe goblins at the east/south but these have so many events that i feel like 7 weeks are not enough...or am i completely wrong and i have to do something different?

i fear i have to start from the beginning again, but before i do so i want to make sure if 7 weeks are enough or not cause starting from scratch takes so much time.

Larklin

Aug 5, 2019
im at a loss, maybe someone here can help me

im currently at the "Show Event - Rastedel Battle Begin" part (in which i basically die because i have not met something)...i only have 1 save about 7weeks before it, but no objective it does not tell me what to do...but from talks i remember that i do have to find allies...

in these 7weeks i have found orcs at the north west and i believe goblins at the east/south but these have so many events that i feel like 7 weeks are not enough...or am i completely wrong and i have to do something different?

i fear i have to start from the beginning again, but before i do so i want to make sure if 7 weeks are enough or not cause starting from scratch takes so much time.
You have to complete the orc camp quest line, and the Rastedel event, where you first meet Ameraine. Seven weeks is doable for the orc camp, as it's right next to a portal, but you may have to save scum quite a bit to get the right random events from "Explore Camp", if you're going for Batri, or the rescue. Unfortunately I don't know if you also need enough troop strength, or something else from your castle buildings on top of that. You can try to do the orc camp, and see if it's enough.

The Goblins aren't fully implemented yet, so they aren't required.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
You have to complete the orc camp quest line, and the Rastedel event, where you first meet Ameraine. Seven weeks is doable for the orc camp, as it's right next to a portal, but you may have to save scum quite a bit to get the right random events from "Explore Camp", if you're going for Batri, or the rescue. Unfortunately I don't know if you also need enough troop strength, or something else from your castle buildings on top of that. You can try to do the orc camp, and see if it's enough.

The Goblins aren't fully implemented yet, so they aren't required.
thanks, i got to decide whom to give the girl (i believe i picked the corruption choice) which leads to me having to do raids...which i did but it seems i always forgot to speak with the new orc leader afterwards x) im dumb

anyway finished the story now and explored every tile on the map, everything thats left is some events through alexia, which i will probably leave alone for another run once the game got more content, so its worth a rerun.

liking the game, the sad thing about adult-games i come to like is...they never get finished or take years -.-

Aug 3, 2021
Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, wanted to know if this works for android/apk, since i tried unzipping the files into the files folder but it doesnt really show any of the uis your screenshot showed

DMwithaGodComplex

Oct 11, 2022
I have played SoC a few times and am struggling to unlock all the events. In particular, I want to know how to unlock the events I believe are titled Guilt Solutions and Connor's Fate. I have never managed to open Guilt Solutions, which involves Rowan x Alexia x X'zaratl doing stuff with whips. How do you unlock it because I need some more X'zaratl action? I once encountered Connor's Fate in my Rowan x Alexia Only playthrough. Still, I have never been able to duplicate it a second time, even though it is a pretty awesome event, and I would like to know the conditions for it to unlock. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Wish there would be an indicator to scenes if its a gay outcome or not..like a "(gay)"/"(lesbian)" at the end of a choice, it wouldnt be hard to do...while i respect and have nothing against people that enjoy it, even got irl friends that are gay/lesbian, for me personally gay content is a huge turn-off and nowadays its common to indicate such..

Most of the time its pretty obvious if a choice has a gay/lesbian outcome to be fair but sometimes its also definitely misleading.

Also is it me or is there more Gay-Content with Rowan-Anders/Andras/Andres (forgot the name) than Rowan-Jezera?
Could only find a single actual Sex-Scene with Rowan-Jezera...(actual sex in terms of pussy/ass)
There was more Alexia-Jezera than Rowan-Jezera as well...which i didnt mind as much but still a bit sad considering Rowan is the Main-Protag and Jezera gets thrown into your face a lot in terms of dialog

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Wish there would be an indicator to scenes if its a gay outcome or not..like a "(gay)"/"(lesbian)" at the end of a choice, it wouldnt be hard to do...while i respect and have nothing against people that enjoy it, even got irl friends that are gay/lesbian, for me personally gay content is a huge turn-off and nowadays its common to indicate such..

Most of the time its pretty obvious if a choice has a gay/lesbian outcome to be fair but sometimes its also definitely misleading.

Also is it me or is there more Gay-Content with Rowan-Anders/Andras/Andres (forgot the name) than Rowan-Jezera?
Could only find a single actual Sex-Scene with Rowan-Jezera...(actual sex in terms of pussy/ass)
There was more Alexia-Jezera than Rowan-Jezera as well...which i didnt mind as much but still a bit sad considering Rowan is the Main-Protag and Jezera gets thrown into your face a lot in terms of dialog
It's just you. The RowanXAndras route is only now being worked at and just had 2-3 events till now. Jezera has multiple Rowan Favor events (and they'll get more). And the game telegraphs sex scenes very well and always gives you an option to avoid them (unless you kept not avoiding them and build up the necessary scores).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

The overwhelming majority of sexual content on this game is between a man and a woman. Also it is SUPER EASY to see where a scene will lead via the dialogue, so unless you are doing it on purpose there is no way you "fell on someone's dick" by acident in this game. :sneaky:

So let's not start any gay panic here...

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
not saying there is less sexual stuff between female x man vs male x male, i know there is more female x male.
it was mainly about rowan x jezera vs rowan x andras in terms of actual sex so pussy/ass...
(not counting blowjob/handjob/footjob)

Didnt know the Rowan x Andras stuff is new, it was my first time playing through it.

As for the majority of gay content i agree and i also said it in my earlier comment, ""most of the time"" it is obvious, while there are part in which it is not obvious even when reading through the text.

Not having a gay panic at all, as mentioned i respect it...still adding a "(gay)" / "(lesbian)" to the end of a choice aint hard, it can be done in under an hour even way less and it isnt stepping on anyones toes.

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
I've made some changes to the scene replay mod by adding more filters as there are 218 scene replays so far and it's just growing as the game expands. You can now filter by character names for the the main cast, side cast, recurring characters, and some other characters, as well as categories (including new ones).
The first screenshot would filter out any extended scenes that don't have Rowan, Cla-Min, Cla-Mini, Tue-San, or Tue-Mai, and aren't "straight" (i.e., gay, lesbian, futa, etc.). The filters don't require all enabled tags be in the same scene (it's "or", not "and", i.e., "rowan" OR "cla-min", not "rowan" AND "cla-min"). The second screenshot is like the first, but would only show gay or "mixed" content that feature Rowan, Andras, Draith, or Skordred. Mixed content is a single scene that features multiple categories, such straight and gay.

You can quickly toggle all the tags on or off in the bottom left and close the filter window with the "Done" button. The download link is in the original post. Also, I've added a download zip for Android users. I've ironed out as many issues as I could see, so it should be fine, but any further issues please let me know, thanks.

Hey, wanted to know if this works for android/apk, since i tried unzipping the files into the files folder but it doesnt really show any of the uis your screenshot showed
Hey, see above.

Last edited:

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
so what do i do after rescuing the orc scene because i do nothing than just spending week without any new event until the day when the game is over im still new to this game and im pretty confused to what i have to do after it and the walkthrough didn't tell me anything after the recruiting the orc

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes