HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I personally want a path where ... reproducing with the villain in the end dooming the world in darkness by giving life to something even more powerful.
Sorry for the selected quoted but, personally for me this describes better Alexia in her downfall to full NTR Corruption Path... Her desire of being impregnated to bear a child, the use of Chaos Magic on her and with that state of her fucking anything would eventually give birth a Dark God inspire from the Lovecraftian Tales... It will not end well for anyone alive in that universe...

Dec 16, 2018
Ngl it seems strange that author limited the scene replays completely and none of the world/extra scenes show up in there, requiring you to use the mods. Same with disabling rollback and making it fixed. Like I get they wanted the whole "your actions have consequences", but c'mon - it's a Ren'Py game.

Anyway I do wonder how early would it be possible to betray the twins and get rid of them. Or try to pit one against another so they would kill each other.

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Please can someone answer me, if i turn off NRT do i still get to share ( not cuckold, hotwife, cheating, humiliation) Alexia?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Please can someone answer me, if i turn off NRT do i still get to share ( not cuckold, hotwife, cheating, humiliation) Alexia?
Yes.

The NTR off removes the plotlines with clear NTR undertones, so Andras and Jezera.

Some people might argue Greyhide content skirts NTR, but, eh.

Granted, there is not much of Rowan sharing Alexia.

Reactions: centuryspice

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I guess he technically/potentially shares with the Best Succubus and/or his elf secretary? Granted, probably not how Alexia sees it, the elf sharing in particular.

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Yes.

The NTR off removes the plotlines with clear NTR undertones, so Andras and Jezera.

Some people might argue Greyhide content skirts NTR, but, eh.

Thanks for your answer. I don't really mind that there's little sharing, i just feel that is fair that Alexia gets some action for herself too, without turning completely brain dead for cocks, and still remais faithful and loving towards MC. But why do people say that about Greyhide? Is there any dubious behavior by Alexiar or Greyhide or she just make the greatest sinn of having sex with another guy when the MC has fucked everything that moves? I haven't played that part yet so please keep spoiler free.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
or she just make the greatest sinn of having sex with another guy when the MC has fucked everything that moves.
A side note, but "having sex with another guy" is precisely what NTR is about, regardless of Rowan's behavior (and for what it's worth Rowan isn't obliged to fuck everything that moves, that's strictly on the player)

For Alexia and Greyhide specifically, they can engage in some sexual behavior and develop feelings for each other that go beyond just wanting to fuck.

Reactions: theredlights

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
A side note, but "having sex with another guy" is precisely what NTR is about, regardless of Rowan's behavior (and for what it's worth Rowan isn't obliged to fuck everything that moves, that's strictly on the player)

For Alexia and Greyhide specifically, they can engage in some sexual behavior and develop feelings for each other that go beyond just wanting to fuck.
Thanks for answering.
The way that i understand is, NTR is when the GF was sex with other people (she is blackmailed, coerced or just wants it) MC knowns it but CAN'T do anything to stop and usually is humiliated A LOT. Where what i am referring to is a scenario where Rowan wants Alexia to have sex with other guys, she agrees and they BOTH enjoys it, but in the end of the day they are still very much a couple and in love with each other. Think of it as a threesome but insted of being two girl and one guy is Two guys and one girl.
As for Alexia and Greyhinde, do i as Rowan and/or Alexia choose to keep the relationship with Greyhound just physical or if i share Alexia she will inevitably developed feelings?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The way that i understand is, NTR is when the GF was sex with other people (she is blackmailed, coerced or just wants it) MC knowns it but CAN'T do anything to stop and usually is humiliated A LOT.
MC knowing about being cheated on and associated humiliation is pretty much optional, and in lot of these stories they'll remain unaware throughout. The important part is the player knows and can witness these acts with their own eyes (and experience the sense of betrayal when their virtual spouse lies straight to "their" face)

As for Alexia and Greyhinde, do i as Rowan and/or Alexia choose to keep the relationship with Greyhound just physical or if i share Alexia she will inevitably developed feelings?
It's sort of the other way around: as the player, you can prevent Alexia from escalating drug-induced sexual contacts early on, but if am not mistaken she eventually comes to realize she has feelings for Greyhide regardless, due to their other, friendly interactions they've had. At this point i think (it's been a while) as Alexia you can choose to make this known, which leaves Rowan basically with no option but to accept they might sleep together, or to keep it to yourself and end the quest line this way.

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
MC knowing about being cheated on and associated humiliation is pretty much optional, and in lot of these stories they'll remain unaware throughout. The important part is the player knows and can witness these acts with their own eyes (and experience the sense of betrayal when their virtual spouse lies straight to "their" face)

It's sort of the other way around: as the player, you can prevent Alexia from escalating drug-induced sexual contacts early on, but if am not mistaken she eventually comes to realize she has feelings for Greyhide regardless, due to their other, friendly interactions they've had. At this point i think (it's been a while) as Alexia you can choose to make this known, which leaves Rowan basically with no option but to accept they might sleep together, or to keep it to yourself and end the quest line this way.
I admit that im a little lost, given that im still in the very beginning of the game, so i don't know what are you talking about when of say drug-induced sex, but lemme see if i understood. If i choose to let Alexia have sex with Greyhide (even with the NTR disabled), even once, she will develop feelings for him, but in the end i get to choose if she goes along with them or not. If i choose not to, does she develop resentment towards Rowan?
I'm sorry if im annoying you with these questions. I know they could be answered by just playing the game, but unfortunately i don't have time to play through hours of gameplay just to have, in my opinion, the characters ruined with forced fetishes that im not into to. What i want to know basically, is if there is a route (with NTR disabled) where i can share Alexia and still have her and Rowen in love and faithful with each other and no humiliation and betrayal whatsoever.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What i want to know basically, is if there is a route (with NTR disabled) where i can share Alexia and still have her and Rowen in love and faithful with each other and no humiliation and betrayal whatsoever.
I don't know how the NTR toggle plays into this (i have NTR enabled, personally) but the way the quest resolves is, if you choose for Alexia to ultimately confess her feelings to Greyhide, Rowan accepts this because he both loves his wife and likes (or loves, there's a path for that too) Greyhide. Effectively, it's sharing and not humiliation/betrayal. It's just the player doesn't get a say for Rowan at this point, mostly because the whole things has to be knowingly orchestrated by them in the first place, i presume)

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
I don't know how the NTR toggle plays into this (i have NTR enabled, personally) but the way the quest resolves is, if you choose for Alexia to ultimately confess her feelings to Greyhide, Rowan accepts this because he both loves his wife and likes (or loves, there's a path for that too) Greyhide. Effectively, it's sharing and not humiliation/betrayal. It's just the player doesn't get a say for Rowan at this point, mostly because the whole things has to be knowingly orchestrated by them in the first place, i presume)
Oh man, thanks for your clarifications. As long as there is no humiliation and everyone is respectful towards each other im game. But let me ask you this last thing. Throughout the game, is there a point where as Rowen i come clear to Alexia that im fucking around or is everything behind her back?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Oh man, thanks for your clarifications. As long as there is no humiliation and everyone is respectful towards each other im game. But let me ask you this last thing. Throughout the game, is there a point where as Rowen i come clear to Alexia that im fucking around or is everything behind her back?
Generally Rowan doesn't inform Alexia if he's fucked someone behind her back, no. There's sort of an exception with an elf he can become a protector of. If they start sleeping together Alexia gets suspicious at some point, which gives Rowan an opportunity to come clean about it and, if he plays his cards right, turn it into another of these "consensual sharing" things.

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Generally Rowan doesn't inform Alexia if he's fucked someone behind her back, no. There's sort of an exception with an elf he can become a protector of. If they start sleeping together Alexia gets suspicious at some point, which gives Rowan an opportunity to come clean about it and, if he plays his cards right, turn it into another of these "consensual sharing" things.
Oh nice, thanks again dude for all your answers

Dec 16, 2018
Okay, since I am new to this game (started this week) there are still some things that I'm not sure how they look like (some mechanics, how does the development of this game works etc), but here are some of my thoughts:

General
- the game is good. Really good;
- the CGs are fantastic;
- music is also okay;
- kinda wish the sprites of the characters weren't looking so anime-ish (especially Rowan he's the most guilty of that. C'mon he's a warrior and a veteran of countless battles - give that man some gruff), but that's a minor complaint;

"Out of the game" mechanics:
- I wish Devs would enable rollback completely. I know it's design decision, but it only makes save folder bigger and bigger;
- I wish the "CG Gallery" and "Scene Gallery" were fused. Why are these two different thing anyway? If devs plan to keep them separated, please at the very least give bigger layout for the "CG Gallery" tab. Having it 3x3 is painful. Make it at the very least 5x5. Or even better - have it separated by character as many games do it;
- if the layout for CG Gallery won't get increased, please at the very least give us the number of the pages and let us click on the page number, just like in "save" screen;
- one more "complaint" about CG Gallery - duplicates/zooms/variants - it might be nice to group them under the same image and then add "variant buttons" to it. Like you click button with number 2 and it shows the same picture zoomed in (see the 4 different images of Jezera holding Alexia head in the burned village). Click the "cum" button and it shows the same image but with cum etc etc. It would greatly remove clutter;
- speaking about CG Gallery - I simply love how each graphic has a "i" button to it that has author and the website link of said author. This is something fantastic and I hope other games start adopting this. Also pls put them on all images, thank you;

"In-game" mechanics:
- I wish we weren't limited with the number of troops we can send. Sure, the village needs at least 50 Power to get conquered, but let me send in 150 if I want to;
- I wish we could choose how much Iron we want to sell rather than everything at once;
- I wish Forge would be customizable by the numbers - as in "This forge has 4 capacity. Put 2 of them into producing weapons, 1 of them into maintenance and 1 of them into trade goods";
- either it's because of me going to Ork Camps all the time, or the Recruitment Rate for Orks is a little too fast/too big compared to the Barracks Capacity;
- on the other hand research feels hella slow;
- it would be nice if the game explained the difference between Capturing, Destroying and Trading with village did beforehands;

Stats info:
- I'm not sure how the DC works. As in what is rolled there? D4? D6? D10? Cause judging by the results it isn't d20. It would be nice to explain it somewhere;
- same goes to "Damage" stat in the inventory. Is it the amount of current HP? The amount of damage Rowan has received so far?

Places stats:
- 1 more about Forge - make the numbers limit to the 2nd place after decimal. Right now I have "percentage of soldiers equipped: 86,6666666666666666666666667";
- the "total military power benefit of fully equipping army" is a little unreadable. As in what does "20" means? Does it add just 20 to total power? Or is it supposed to be multiplication? (I know it's multiplication, but at least add "x" to it);
- having "4 and a half" orc recruitment rate is a little silly, don't you think? ;P

Hidden stats:
- how does the "corruption" mechanic work. I don't recall completely now, sorry, but at the start of week 15 there is notification "Starting Event: "Corruption_glossary" and then it immediately ends just switching some flag. Is it some sort of pulse event that happens every X time that is supposed to increase the corruption of Rowan? Or is it an event that requires Rowan to have "X" corruption to fire? Or maybe something else?
- we also know the Guilt can be lowered, but can Corruption be lowered too?
- "Lost_knowledge" repeatable event in Ork Camp - what does it do? I guess it gives one-time bonus to research but give me numbers.

Future of the game:
- will it be possible to sabotage daemons at various points? For example by keeping morales of the army low leading to rebellion which thwarts their plans for some time, giving humans time to prepare?
- once the game gets completed - would it be possible to have "pure Rowan" playthrough where you get rid of the daemons, don't have corruption, remain loyal to wife etc etc etc? I know it is kinda against the point of a game, but I enjoy challenges sometimes. Had a similar playthrough like this in CoC too;
- I guess the Orks and "Orkilliad" were the first ones added, but will we also get Goblin events in the future? If so will we also be able to take our rightful place as Goblin King/Goblin God? (Blame Cla-Min for putting that thought into my head);
- And if the answer to the above is "yes" - pls let us get rid of demons (again) and estabilish Goblin+Human federation/country/region/commune/whatever;
- are the various "unit improvements" just cosmetic/number increases/chances of events but will they also be responsible for other stuff? Would not building Dark Realm for example have fail certain event during conquering, cause we had no incubus who could have used magic?

All in all I'm excited about future of this game.

Reactions: T800

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
- the game is good. Really good;
- the CGs are fantastic;
- music is also okay;
Don't forget the writing! There's lots of awesome writing in the game :)

- I wish Devs would enable rollback completely. I know it's design decision, but it only makes save folder bigger and bigger;
I like the choice being blocked personally, but I do understand people like to rollback if they don't like the outcome of what they chose. The block can be modded out, but it's not really worth doing as you can just save before the decision is made if you want to cheese it (sounds like you're already doing this though).

- I'm not sure how the DC works. As in what is rolled there? D4? D6? D10? Cause judging by the results it isn't d20. It would be nice to explain it somewhere;
It's a bit of a weird one as it's got some RNG to it outside of simply rolling a dice, since it needs to take into account other things. There's multiple types of rolls in the game, some are just random rolls like from 1 to 10; the skill rolls though are not purely based on a typical D6/D10/D20. They are against what you're rolling for (such as deception, combat, stealth, etc) with a set difficulty which is usually between 3 and 10.

Your roll to beat it includes factors such as a D6 roll, a deduction depending on your current corruption and guilt, and an increase based on your current skill level of what you're rolling for, a deduction if you're wounded, and other random modifiers (etc). Like if you start by needing a 6 against perception, the game does a D6 roll of 5, you're innate skill is 2, but you're character has crushing guilt and isn't corrupt, and has an agitating wound then you're: 2 + 5 - 3 - 2 = 2, since it's less than a 6, you'd fail.

- same goes to "Damage" stat in the inventory. Is it the amount of current HP? The amount of damage Rowan has received so far?
Should be damage received I believe :unsure: How much you take depends on the severity of the hit (such as a grazing blow, normal damage, grievous damage, etc). Wounds you receive depends on the type of incoming damage, which then goes back to how DC works that you asked about since wounds have negative impacts to stats.

- the "total military power benefit of fully equipping army" is a little unreadable. As in what does "20" means? Does it add just 20 to total power? Or is it supposed to be multiplication? (I know it's multiplication, but at least add "x" to it);
I think it's how much extra power you'd get by outfitting the rest of your troops. So, the 20 it's telling you is not your total power, is how much extra you could receive, i.e. the difference of how much you could have against how much you currently have.

- having "4 and a half" orc recruitment rate is a little silly, don't you think? ;P
Hey, half an Orc still counts, they can still get some damage in even if they have lost their legs. Castle Bloodmeen is an equal opportunities employer and hire physical impaired Orcs too.

- how does the "corruption" mechanic work. I don't recall completely now, sorry, but at the start of week 15 there is notification "Starting Event: "Corruption_glossary" and then it immediately ends just switching some flag. Is it some sort of pulse event that happens every X time that is supposed to increase the corruption of Rowan? Or is it an event that requires Rowan to have "X" corruption to fire? Or maybe something else?
Characters corruption should go between 0 to 100 (0 being the Pope, and 100 being your average F95 forum user). The event you got (corruption_glossary) is the event that I believe is fired at the end of the week when Rowan has got some corruption under his belt, and what it does it add a glossary entry to tell you what corruption is. A characters corruption can affect the scenes you see, the choices you can pick, the dialogue you'll be given, etc.

- we also know the Guilt can be lowered, but can Corruption be lowered too?
Yep! There's lots of events in the game that can lower your corruption. There's too many to list, and I don't think there's a repeatable one, but generally choosing the "nice" option is a good way to go about getting corruption lowered.

- "Lost_knowledge" repeatable event in Ork Camp - what does it do? I guess it gives one-time bonus to research but give me numbers.
3 research points. The event changes depending on current events.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2018
Don't forget the writing! There's lots of awesome writing in the game :)
Yeah, forgot to mention it.

I like the choice being blocked personally, but I do understand people like to rollback if they don't like the outcome of what they chose. The block can be modded out, but it's not really worth doing as you can just save before the decision is made if you want to cheese it (sounds like you're already doing this though).
On the one hand it's good. On the other as a friend of mine said "I already suck at life, let me not suck at game at least" ;P.

But anyway, I also enabled Dev Mode. Honestly I'm not only interested in "best outcome", sometimes I also wonder how devs would go with some other option.

Your roll to beat it includes factors such as a D6 roll, a deduction depending on your current corruption and guilt, and an increase based on your current skill level of what you're rolling for, a deduction if you're wounded, and other random modifiers (etc). Like if you start by needing a 6 against perception, the game does a D6 roll of 5, you're innate skill is 2, but you're character has crushing guilt and isn't corrupt, and has an agitating wound then you're: 2 + 5 - 3 - 2 = 2, since it's less than a 6, you'd fail.
Thanks for answer. Kinda like standard RPG, but it left me wondering, since even Dev Mode doesn't show full math behind it.
I know what I say is probably impossible/would require a lot of work probably, but I wouldn't mind if the game showed us full math if you want. Something akin to

Should be damage received I believe :unsure: How much you take depends on the severity of the hit (such as a grazing blow, normal damage, grievous damage, etc). Wounds you receive depending on the type of incoming damage, which then goes back to how DC works that you asked about since wounds have negative impacts to stats.
That gives me follow-up - how can one heal?

The event you got (corruption_glossary) is the event that I believe is fired at the end of the week when Rowan has got some corruption under his belt, and what it does it add a glossary entry to tell you what corruption is.
Can't be it, cause the glossary entry for it also existed at the very beginning of the game with no Dev Mode. Also it showed up quite a bit later after I have received first 5 points.

Yep! There's lots of events in the game that can lower your guilt. There's too many to list, and I don't think there's a repeatable one, but generally choosing the "nice" option is a good way to go about getting corruption lowered.

3 research points. The event changes depending on current events.
Thank you for the detailed answers!

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
But anyway, I also enabled Dev Mode. Honestly I'm not only interested in "best outcome", sometimes I also wonder how devs would go with some other option.
Yeah, dev mode will disable it also. I think dev mode also disables rollback on the map, so be wary of that in case it causes unintended issues.

That gives me follow-up - how can one heal?
You can't heal from what I know. You get wounded when you reach max damage, and you can buy a wound cure from Cla-Min's shop.

Can't be it, cause the glossary entry for it also existed at the very beginning of the game with no Dev Mode. Also it showed up quite a bit later after I have received first 5 points.
Definitely it as far as I can tell. I've checked the event in game and it fires on the start of a new week (not the end of a week as I mentioned) which might explain why you saw the event appear a while after getting corruption. It does look though like the devs are adding a bunch of glossary items during the intro as well (including the corruption entry). The corruption_glossary event you saw might be defunct and just needs removing.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes