HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Yes, but not before Alexia gets knocked up with Andras' child, so in Seeds of Chaos 2 the kid is either the main character or the main antagonist.
Or being knocked up by something else... Remember the things that lies in the breeding pits... The things that could be breed later in the next Acts and the use of chaos magic on her... In one word... Damnation...
I think it is more likely that Rowan is able to shift the loyalty of other allies to betray the twins later than being able to turn them against each other.
They have their differences, enough to being apart each other in the same Castle, and we can remember their differences on what's most important respecting knowledge to be under investigation in the library as most as the same for war strategy. Little is what now Rowan known of them, later could be the difference between life or death or even in succeed to break their brotherhood. And most important than all that seen in Act I as their differences is they are enough apart of each other to rely on a stranger as Rowan could be to manage part of the Castle Administration and the War Effort, as most they have their differences they can still have being agree is some other points, the thing is:
Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 19-32-58 AbqKCT0.jpg (JPEG Imagen 640 × 300 píxeles).png
And some of this could be specially truth for Rowan if we think more in the vision he had when he was a kid, how much Rowan acknowledge of himself and how much of his enemy he knows will be decisive.

Sep 9, 2020
Anyone know about the random Settlement event "Corrupt Noble"?

I think thats the name anyways. Is it a random event when entering a settlement? Or does it trigger through the regular Village_General then clicking capture?

I save scum like a bastard and it just never pops up lol. Is it maybe because im still in like week 10? Anyone know?

Thanks <3

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Quick question - last I played was about 2 years ago, and now I just started a new playthrough, but there... doesn't seem to be an option to put Rowan's personal money into the castle treasury anymore??? I remember this was very useful in the early game especially, but the option seems to be completely gone now. When I go to Rowan's chambers all I can do is view inventory/stats or skip a week! Have they moved the option to do that somewhere else, or was it really scrapped?

Larklin

Aug 5, 2019

I think thats the name anyways. Is it a random event when entering a settlement? Or does it trigger through the regular Village_General then clicking capture?

I save scum like a bastard and it just never pops up lol. Is it maybe because im still in like week 10? Anyone know?

Thanks <3
It triggers when entering a settlement, but I think you need another village with a trade agreement. At least the event text mentions the noble having heard you have an arrangement with another village. I don't know if that's an actual requirement, or if there are others, but I'm pretty sure it's not a simple random event anymore. I remember in early versions you could get it whenever, but now it doesn't seem possible. (I'm a bit of a save scummer sometimes as well) Personally, I just go for Swamp Coven if I want a village super early.

Reactions: bobbybrownlove

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
Quick question - last I played was about 2 years ago, and now I just started a new playthrough, but there... doesn't seem to be an option to put Rowan's personal money into the castle treasury anymore??? I remember this was very useful in the early game especially, but the option seems to be completely gone now. When I go to Rowan's chambers all I can do is view inventory/stats or skip a week! Have they moved the option to do that somewhere else, or was it really scrapped?
It was removed quite a while ago - likely not too long after you last played.

Thanks <3
Yes, you need to be at least 21 weeks in and have already conquered at least 1 village.

Last edited:

JetAlone

Jul 8, 2019
I think it is more likely that Rowan is able to shift the loyalty of other allies to betray the twins later than being able to turn them against each other.
I mean, the female twin ( I forgot how to spell her name) at least has a vision for a new world order. And although she is a manipulative bitch she can be convinced with reason.
Andras is just a sadistic psychopath that kills more Orks for fun than the actual battles, enjoys torturing slaves and antagonizes every possible ally you may have. Plus he takes every opportunity to humiliate and punish Rowan just for the sake of it.

He's is detrimental to the conquest campaign.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
It was removed quite a while ago - likely not too long after you last played.
Thanks! I guess it was done to make the game more challenging, although, at least to me, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever that the twins allow Rowan to have more personal funds than their whole tresury does! It is a bit ridiculous I would say - it'd be nice if they coded in some event where Jezera (or, if you submitted to him, Andras) comes in and literally seizes half or more of your dough (for themselves, not the treasury) if you don't spend it and they notice that you are essentially becoming richer than their whole operation...

Also, given that you seem to be way more up to date on the game, do you know what I need to do to get to the Alexia x Jezera NTR content? Up until now I only had the chance, as her, to cheat on Rowan with Andras (who I can't stand the guts of...) and potentially Greyhide, but I only really like lesbian NTR. (eg wife cheating on husband with other women, as well as lezdom, femdom etc) I'm on week 12 and just took over Raeve keep, and I've been doing X'Zaratl events to increase both Alexia and Rowan's corruption, but I've read that there should Jezera x Alexia content and I was wondering whether I'm on the right path to get to it? (seeming as there was no event yet that seems to be leading in that direction - only Andras pestering my Alexia every odd week even though I told him to piss off more than 5 times already! :LOL: ) I just hope I can increase her corruption enough without doing Andras content.

Finally, do you know whether there is any femdom content with Rowan x Helayna? Or is it just vanilla sex + potentially dominant Rowan? I'm ok with vanilla sex + femdom, but if there is none of the latter and only vanilla and maledom content with her, I might just reload an older save and not even bother "claiming" her. Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer questions once again! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: opaquecake

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
Also, given that you seem to be way more up to date on the game, do you know what I need to do to get to the Alexia x Jezera NTR content? Up until now I only had the chance, as her, to cheat on Rowan with Andras (who I can't stand the guts of...) and potentially Greyhide, but I only really like lesbian NTR. (eg wife cheating on husband with other women, as well as lezdom, femdom etc) I'm on week 12 and just took over Raeve keep, and I've been doing X'Zaratl events to increase both Alexia and Rowan's corruption, but I've read that there should Jezera x Alexia content and I was wondering whether I'm on the right path to get to it? (seeming as there was no event yet that seems to be leading in that direction - only Andras pestering my Alexia every odd week even though I told him to piss off more than 5 times already! :LOL: ) I just hope I can increase her corruption enough without doing Andras content.
There's a few things you need in place to trigger that route. Alexia needs to be corrupt enough for it to begin which will eventually start her medium corruption event. After that you'll get another event which will only trigger when Jezera's influence over her is high enough and her relationship with Rowan is low enough. How much of each you need depends on the other; i.e., the better her relationship is with Rowan, the more influence Jezera needs over her. If her relationship with Rowan is too strong it won't start the event, and if you've gone too far down the Andras NTR line (to a point where Alexia met him in the throne room at nighttime) you're locked out of Jezera's route. Jezera's influence over Alexia must also be higher than Andras' influence over her.

When the Jezera NTR event starts you'll see Alexia having some self reflection about her being Jezera's prisoner and Jezera offers to take her on an evening out as friends rather than master and slave. If you accept her offer then you'll you start the Jezera and Alexia NTR route, if you refuse then it's disabled and you're locked out of that and everything else gated behind it (such as Mary).

Finally, do you know whether there is any femdom content with Rowan x Helayna? Or is it just vanilla sex + potentially dominant Rowan? I'm ok with vanilla sex + femdom, but if there is none of the latter and only vanilla and maledom content with her, I might just reaload an older save and not even bother "claiming" her. Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer questions once again! :)
There are no scenes with Helayna as a dom from what I know of unfortunately. It may still be worth keeping Helayna claimed though even if you aren't too bothered about the Rowan and Helayna scenes without her as as dom, as if you plan to go on the Alexia NTR route then claiming Helayna is an easy way to start to dissolve Rowan and Alexia's relationship which is helpful to start up to the Jezera NTR route, and it also provides more opportunities to corrupt her.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LAKueiJin

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I mean, the female twin ( I forgot how to spell her name) at least has a vision for a new world order. And although she is a manipulative bitch she can be convinced with reason.
Andras is just a sadistic psychopath that kills more Orks for fun than the actual battles, enjoys torturing slaves and antagonizes every possible ally you may have. Plus he takes every opportunity to humiliate and punish Rowan just for the sake of it.

He's is detrimental to the conquest campaign.
Jezera can be as brutal as Andras, as showed in a few scenes ingame. She just learned how to hide this under a better facade than her brother.
If anything i would dare to say she is the most dangerous one of the twins. :unsure:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Jezera can be as brutal as Andras, as showed in a few scenes ingame. She just learned how to hide this under a better facade than her brother.
If anything i would dare to say she is the most dangerous one of the twins.
That't the thing though - she has learned to control that brutality, is good at manipulating and building alliances, and while power hungry, she usually doesn't commit massacres for fun or have a penchant for useless bloodshed like Andras. She is also more meritocracy-leaning, cunning and smarter than most inbred human nobility tends to be (in European history and in the in-game universe) and, if she gets her throne as goddess empress of the six realms for life, she would most likely bring peace, stabilty and prosperity for the masses insofar as to insure they don't ever starve or die of diseases and wars anymore, (partly for the selfish reason that they will support her rule then and be healthy enough to labor and create luxury for her and the elites of her empire) and perhaps even scientific development and unthinkable technological progress, especially if Cliohna sticks around as a right hand/ally. So, the way I see it, she'd be an enlightened dictator/absolute monarch that would make the lives of every single peasant in Rosaria and everywhere else at least twice/thrice as good as it is under the petty human nobility after her conquest is finished. (in the mean time it'll obviously get much worse due to the bloody wars, orcish raids and slaughters etc, but it is notable that even throughout the "conquer the world" campaign she is, among the twins, the voice of reason that wants to use subterfuge and minimize bloodshed...)

All in all, I'd say Rowan supporting Jezera as his mistress to conquer the world would be, on the long term and if you consider the mysery most commonmers go through under feudalism, more moral than betraying her and leaving the reigns of the world to a hereditary nobility that would change nothing... Rowan has many personal reasons to hate her, and so can the player, but she would 100% be a better and wiser ruler than Mr. "anger management issues" Andras, and, as I said, would likely change the world for the better once she is in power! (especially with rational advisors beside her to temper her excesses, such as a smart Rowan and Alexia, Cliohna etc)

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
There's a few things you need in place to trigger that route. Alexia needs to be corrupt enough for it to begin which will eventually start her medium corruption event. After that you'll get another event which will only trigger when Jezera's influence over her is high enough and her relationship with Rowan is low enough. How much of each you need depends on the other; i.e., the better her relationship is with Rowan, the more influence Jezera needs over her. If her relationship with Rowan is too strong it won't start the event, and if you've gone too far down the Andras NTR line (to a point where Alexia met him in the throne room at nighttime) you're locked out of Jezera's route. Jezera's influence over Alexia must also be higher than Andras' influence over her.

When the Jezera NTR event starts you'll see Alexia having some self reflection about her being Jezera's prisoner and Jezera offers to take her on an evening out as friends rather than master and slave. If you accept her offer then you'll you start the Jezera and Alexia NTR route, if you refuse then it's disabled and you're locked out of that and everything else gated behind it (such as Mary).

There are no scenes with Helayna as a dom from what I know of unfortunately. It may still be worth keeping Helayna claimed though even if you aren't too bothered about the Rowan and Helayna scenes without her as as dom, as if you plan to go on the Alexia NTR route then claiming Helayna is an easy way to start to dissolve Rowan and Alexia's relationship which is helpful to start up to the Jezera NTR route, and it also provides more opportunities to corrupt her.
Thanks a lot for the very in-depth answer! Saved me a lot of google searching for walkthroughs/endless scrolling and ctrl+fing through this thread! :LOL: Have a great night!

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes