anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Why make a Game so complected that even the devs don't have a clue about correct Walkthrough?
Wut? It is the VN. The only gameplay part is 'take the castle', then you can just press ctrl and pick any option, you will progress to win after that. Ok, maybe the issue with pink haired knight can lead you to fail.

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

ratchetK56

Mar 29, 2023
I need to try this game again because I liked the NTR content very much but the gameplay of the game was hard to understand. Well maybe I skipped it a bit because there was too much lore all of a sudden..
But i'll give this game a new try

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Sure, if you honestly believe that we're ever going to see that end.
Better keep in shape so you can still get it up on that glorious day when we'll have a finished game with branching storylines, multiple endings and fully functioning systems.
Personally, I am not expecting anything. I am just stating facts. You can't go into a fast food restaurant and expect a full-course dinner served by a 5 star chef.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
sadly no changelog, but i hope there will be more alexia x andras corruption, i wanna see alexia completly fall to him and have her impregnated by andras
What I dislike about the Alexia x Andras stuff is that he was nice to her to win her over, and then becomes a complete asshole once he gets inside her pants, I wish he stayed nice or was an asshole to her from the start, choose 1, don't do both.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
What I dislike about the Alexia x Andras stuff is that he was nice to her to win her over, and then becomes a complete asshole once he gets inside her pants, I wish he stayed nice or was an asshole to her from the start, choose 1, don't do both.
I think its supposed to be he broke her down to get the dick in her and now its all lust on her part. Good sex is how toxic people get others to stick around.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Personally, I am not expecting anything. I am just stating facts. You can't go into a fast food restaurant and expect a full-course dinner served by a 5 star chef.
Not exactly a fast food restaurant we're talking about here, but fair enough.
Of course neither can that fast food place expect any Michelin stars just because they have plans to hire a new chef and totally revamp their menu at some undetermined point in the distant future.

Ashrywer

May 28, 2019
"NEW SCENES
- One new Andras NPC arc event (with two sex scenes)
- Two new goblin recruitment arc scenes (with four sex scenes)
- Two new duel chaos incursion scenes (with one new sex scene)

REWORKED SCENES
- Two majorly re-worked duel chaos incursion events NEW ART
- 16 new CGs (with 41 variants)"

from their discord

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think its supposed to be he broke her down to get the dick in her and now its all lust on her part. Good sex is how toxic people get others to stick around.
Realistically it makes sense, but for the player it's a dickmove, as players might want to get them together because he's nice to her, just to be blindsided by him being an asshole to her the moment he gets his dick wet.

Reactions: BareMinimumMan

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Make saves in the main castle screen to ensure compatibility, we've been compatible for the last year.
i dont mean that its not compatibility, its just that, there is always some old thing that been updated..

wowlol_

May 19, 2019
Because of Rowan, I kind of wish there was a manga/anime about a normie hero becoming Tard Wrangler-in-Chief of Chaos Undivided.
Try "Hero Has Returned", its a bit not about mc being turned to the datk side, yet it has something to it

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Realistically it makes sense, but for the player it's a dickmove, as players might want to get them together because he's nice to her, just to be blindsided by him being an asshole to her the moment he gets his dick wet.
I agree with you somewhat. I don't think she should've fallen in love with Andras, but I feel the devs should've focused on things that Rowan has failed to provide during their marriage: Power and Wealth. Perhaps, even bring up her desire to become a mother at an earlier point. However for Andras, Alexis is just another human woman. The only reason that he's so focused on her is that she acts as a means of revenge against Rowan for his father's death. So, I doubt he would ever love her or care for her. She would only be his most prized plaything in his eyes.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes