opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
I've updated the scene replay mod for 0.3.11.

You can download it as usual from the original post. If there's any issues that anyone finds, please let me know.

Mod updates
* All replay scenes are locked by default and you can progressively unlock all the scenes as you play through the game. I've wrote tips for every scene on how to go about unlock them in the game (hover over the locked scene in the replay section).
* You can still unlock all scenes immediately if you want too; just press the "Unlock" button in the scene replay section (you can also re-lock the scenes if you want to reset them).
* There's a new filter to hide or show locked scenes (under 'Categories').
* You can now end a replay early by right clicking during a replay and selecting "End replay".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Does Alexia x Andras NTR scenes stilll play one after another? It's kinda annoying, i don't want to see all the scenes in one sitting, i want something to look forward to

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
How do you get the rewritten Ygriss stuff, they are the the chaos incursion right? Do you just have to get lucky on the map?

Lokito

Sep 21, 2018
for some scenes I just don't get to see the artwork. dialogue is there but I just gotta put my imagination into work when it comes down to the scene. Does someone know why that is?

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022

You can download it as usual from the original post. If there's any issues that anyone finds, please let me know.

Mod updates
* All replay scenes are locked by default and you can progressively unlock all the scenes as you play through the game. I've wrote tips for every scene on how to go about unlock them in the game (hover over the locked scene in the replay section).
* You can still unlock all scenes immediately if you want too; just press the "Lock" button in the scene replay section (you can also re-lock the scenes if you want to reset them).
* You can now end a replay early by right clicking during a replay and selecting "End replay".

Can we use mod replay for android?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
for some scenes I just don't get to see the artwork. dialogue is there but I just gotta put my imagination into work when it comes down to the scene. Does someone know why that is?
You're probably looking at a newly added scene. If so the artwork will be in the next update.

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
Does Alexia x Andras NTR scenes stilll play one after another? It's kinda annoying, i don't want to see all the scenes in one sitting, i want something to look forward to
Some can yes, especially the earlier ones, some are later. It depends also on what other events are queued as they have different priorities.

How do you get the rewritten Ygriss stuff, they are the the chaos incursion right? Do you just have to get lucky on the map?
The start of the Ygriss route should be automatic after week 30+ depending on what else you have going on. You'll need to explore the map for the second event, but the rest beyond that are automatic.

its been in the game for awhile but how do you get the scene with the tentacle beastie?
If you mean the Wulump scenes with Alexia...
I'm not sure why specifically, but they tend to always work like this though. It could be due to story rewrites, as it's probably faster and cheaper to rewrite a paragraph if they're unhappy with it than having to get art redone. They may also have more writers that artists. Or maybe the artists are external, so it'll depend on their workload.

Can we use mod replay for android?
It will yes, just not the current version in that post unless you modify the file names and pull the .rpyc files yourself. I'll upload an Android one as soon as I can.

Reactions: Crusado and Benhy

abysskun

Dec 3, 2018
hi boys, first time i see animated tag of this game, so game have sex animations? (few, only last updates or more?)
Yes, I'm can't say for sure when it was first implemented, but I bought it on steam to support the devs and all, and in that version it already has some animations on certain scenes. It's more than I tought there would be fore sure, so I'm guess it should have had this for over 6 months by now

chris300

Aug 10, 2017

Mod updates
* You can still unlock all scenes immediately if you want too; just press the "Lock" button in the scene replay section (you can also re-lock the scenes if you want to reset them).

getting a number of screw ups and not unlocking scenes

chris300

Aug 10, 2017
The label liurialBatriSex_rp is defined twice, at File "game/gallery_replays.rpy", line 51147:
label liurialBatriSex_rp:
and File "game/gallery_replays.rpy", line 51202:

The label aryzlDialogueEnd_rp is defined twice, at File "game/gallery_replays.rpy", line 64247:
label aryzlDialogueEnd_rp:
and File "game/gallery_replays.rpy", line 107552:

Reactions: opaquecake

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
The label liurialBatriSex_rp is defined twice, at File "game/gallery_replays.rpy", line 51147:
and File "game/gallery_replays.rpy", line 51202:

The label aryzlDialogueEnd_rp is defined twice, at File "game/gallery_replays.rpy", line 64247:
and File "game/gallery_replays.rpy", line 107552:
Thanks for that. I've uploaded a new version to the original post, if you get any more errors please let me know.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes