Dec 16, 2018
Quick question - is the Fae storyline complete or nah? Cause I'm not sure how can I talk to big wolf dude, had a nice convo with him, then he decided he needs to take a break for some time and honestly I haven't had an event to talk to him or anything. Only Fae Party.

Also is there anything more towards Alexia in regard to the library events - or it ends up on controlling 3 balls at once, seeing Goblin fucked and meeting that Twink fae? I wouldn't mind leaving her there for longer, but if that's all I would just move her to forge, to see more content.

And is Ameraine model supposed to look like that (mostly talking about the eyes here) or is it placeholder? And I'm positively surprised with Shaya storyline. That was some good writing.
So I guess no answer to the question about if there is more to Whitescar event short of the meeting him in a room?

Æthil

Apr 30, 2017
Down the line, the current lack of choices may change. Might take a decade to get there at this point, but I imagine the author eventually wants to provide a path for the MCs to turn the tables on the demons. We're probably just too early in the story (with act 1 incomplete) to have any idea about future plans.

I always imagined that eventually there would be reversals and that actions can lead to very different fates. Like, accepting to stay a valued henchman, or taking over control of their forces at the very least, with perhaps a path where you destroy them and all you've built up and return a peaceful simple life. None of this is likely to happen in Act 1.
According to the variables used, there is three planned paths —Overlord, Sabotage and Servant— and from their name, we can expect them to lead to endings similar to what you described. I've only seen two scenes where their value were changed in Act 1. As you said, we can probably expect to see more important choices in Act 2 and 3.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
What I dislike about the Alexia x Andras stuff is that he was nice to her to win her over, and then becomes a complete asshole once he gets inside her pants, I wish he stayed nice or was an asshole to her from the start, choose 1, don't do both.
I'm of a similar, but different, opinion.

I prefer the early stages when Andras would play mind games and/or veiled threats towards Rowan, and there was usually some amount of reluctance or acting out on Alexia's part for her to allow the scene to happen.

But as of a handful of scenes ago, that dynamic has been replaced with Alexia being reduced to almost a cock hungry whore, and I just find that boring.

It was fine during the Whalump events, as her mind was simply drugged up, so that didnt changed the core dynamic there.

But now it's kinda meh.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Some can yes, especially the earlier ones, some are later. It depends also on what other events are queued as they have different priorities.

The start of the Ygriss route should be automatic after week 30+ depending on what else you have going on. You'll need to explore the map for the second event, but the rest beyond that are automatic.

If you mean the Wulump scenes with Alexia...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure why specifically, but they tend to always work like this though. It could be due to story rewrites, as it's probably faster and cheaper to rewrite a paragraph if they're unhappy with it than having to get art redone. They may also have more writers that artists. Or maybe the artists are external, so it'll depend on their workload.

It will yes, just not the current version in that post unless you modify the file names and pull the .rpyc files yourself. I'll upload an Android one as soon as I can.
I dunno how to do it sorry

I will waiting for ur upload

Thank you and sorry for the trouble

Toad_Bross

May 17, 2018
I'm of a similar, but different, opinion.

I prefer the early stages when Andras would play mind games and/or veiled threats towards Rowan, and there was usually some amount of reluctance or acting out on Alexia's part for her to allow the scene to happen.

But as of a handful of scenes ago, that dynamic has been replaced with Alexia being reduced to almost a cock hungry whore, and I just find that boring.

It was fine during the Whalump events, as her mind was simply drugged up, so that didnt changed the core dynamic there.

But now it's kinda meh.
I kinda like seeing that happen. I'm not sure of all the variables, but I think this path happens only when her corruption level gets pretty high and her special bound/relationship with Rowan is weakened. Therefore, it makes sense that she's losing herself a bit, as all her anchors to the common world are being pulled away. Kinda feels like she's trying to fill some kind of void all of a sudden, trying to find a new purpose. At this point, Andras doesn't have to play into her deck anymore to get into her panties.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kotobiki

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I kinda like seeing that happen. I'm not sure of all the variables, but I think this path happens only when her corruption level gets pretty high and her special bound/relationship with Rowan is weakened. Therefore, it makes sense that she's losing herself a bit, as all her anchors to the common world are being pulled away. Kinda fees like she's trying to fill some kind of void all of a sudden, trying to find a new purpose. At this point, Andras doesn't have to play into her deck anymore to get into her panties.
Oh, dont get me wrong, that progression is as valid as any other, and no doubt is the preferred outcome for many.

I simply would have preferred an option where the original dynamic would have remained, where Andras would have increased the pressure through various schemes to get what he wanted, as opposed to Alexia just giving it away willingly.

Let's call it a "High Andras Influence + Low Corruption" state, vs the "High Andras Influence + High Corruption" state.

alid610

Jun 12, 2019
Some can yes, especially the earlier ones, some are later. It depends also on what other events are queued as they have different priorities.
the Scene mod is getting an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 499, in script
init +1 python:
init +1 python:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 502, in <module>
renpy.image(gal_item + " butt", im.Scale(im.Sepia(ImageReference(gal_item)), thumbnail_x, thumbnail_y))
Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init +1 python:
init +1 python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 502, in <module>
renpy.image(gal_item + " butt", im.Scale(im.Sepia(ImageReference(gal_item)), thumbnail_x, thumbnail_y))
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1706, in Sepia
return MatrixColor(im, matrix.saturation(0.0, desat) * matrix.tint(tint[0], tint[1], tint[2]), **properties)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1322, in __init__
im = image(im)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1862, in image
return image(arg.target, loose=loose, **properties)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1877, in image
raise Exception("Expected an image, but got a general displayable.")
Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Seeds of Chaos 0.3.10
Thu Mar 30 07:31:31 2023

tek65432

Nov 3, 2018
I think this scene isn't new but i want to shout it out. Its the one were rowan hears about an orc chieftess killing people and causing trouble, rowan then has to find her and decide how to deal with her.
This event felt alot more substantial than other since you first hear about it then on a later week find the camp and have quite a few branching choices with different endings.
Other than the main quest stuff are there any other event/sidequests like this one?

Sep 9, 2020
Does the android version have the convenient gestures in it like the unofficial compressed one?

I forgot the user, but someone in this topic made this awesome compressed android version and they put in gestures that made saving and loading much quicker.

Hoping we get an updated one!

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
A little disappointed really with this 0.3.11v. I was expecting a continuation of the main story and the truth is that it's just a couple of new scenes and that's it.

Reactions: T800

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
I dunno how to do it sorry

I will waiting for ur upload

Thank you and sorry for the trouble
The Android version is available now from the original post, but you'll need to add it yourself to the .apk and then re-sign the file. If you're not sure how to do that it might be worth waiting for a full Android release with the mod included if anyone does one (alternatively, you could try using something like APK Editor Studio).

looks like the mod file is gone from the post?
thank god so it wasn't just me being too stupid to find the mod
Sorry, you caught me in the middle of uploading a new file to the post and removing the old one. It should be there now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes