opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
View attachment 2509884

Pic related is bugged.I would understand if you had to also select another character (AND operator) currently it's (OR) if you select somebody else, but with selected in pec related nothing shows up
That looks fine, as there's no scene with only Tue-Mai by herself. Turning a filter off acts as a "NOT" operator. Due to that, what those filters are saying is "A scene with only Tue-Mai and no-one else under any category". If you did the same settings but used Alexia instead of Tue-Mai then you'll see some scenes as Alexia has scenes with just herself.

I originally had three switches per option, which was: active (must have that character in the scene), inactive (doesn't matter if they are in the scene not), and disabled (cannot be in the scene) but in the end just went with the active and disabled options.

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
Is anyone else having a weird glitch where the third quest after capturing both the 1st village and the 1st castle just disappears from the objectives

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Rein
I forgot to post this a while back...
The early portions of the game have been altered such that Alexia no longer speaks to Rowan about sleeping with Andras.
Which is great.
However.
There's this here scene now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When Alexia gets upset about having to return the fertility potion she swiped.
This, for me, was the first time Rowan had been made aware that she has ever touched a penis.
I like the spice but I think it's pretty clear that this is not intended.

I do like the spice, though. It's just that Rowan was all like "Great. Moving on to what I was saying before."
We oughta turn it up another notch and have her tell Rowan how good it was too. Really get that anger off her chest.

Thanks and good luck.

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019
Rein
I forgot to post this a while back...
The early portions of the game have been altered such that Alexia no longer speaks to Rowan about sleeping with Andras.
Which is great.
However.
There's this here scene now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When Alexia gets upset about having to return the fertility potion she swiped.
This, for me, was the first time Rowan had been made aware that she has ever touched a penis.
I like the spice but I think it's pretty clear that this is not intended.

I do like the spice, though. It's just that Rowan was all like "Great. Moving on to what I was saying before."
We oughta turn it up another notch and have her tell Rowan how good it was too. Really get that anger off her chest.

Thanks and good luck.
I think she means that she gave her marriage bed to Helayna. She isn't in her room, so I think that means that Rowan took Helayna and that pisses Alexia off no matter the circunstances.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I think she means that she gave her marriage bed to Helayna. She isn't in her room, so I think that means that Rowan took Helayna and that pisses Alexia off no matter the circunstances.
Nah. No Helayna, nor any other for that matter.
My Helayna was gangbanged by orcs and disappeared into the castle.
If what you're saying is accurate and it pertains to anything similar to that, this still needs a hotfix.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Bugged then, this was indeed meant to trigger if Helayna is sleeping in Rowan's room.
But in theory could be right if the player had a lil slip with Alexia's too right?... I mean, Rowan iirc is being accuse of not be compromise in knocking up her to get impregnated.

TG2077

Dec 8, 2020
I do not know what is happening i just played this game this game is very confusing, I have build everything, research is done. A girl from keep helped her escape, Helped hostage girl in orc camp to escape, That goblin married her fighter wife, and saved Mai, now I am at Palace in Rastedel met everyone, Fucked that girl i saved from orc camp. After that only option is north,South gate exit, MC visit palace that is it, nothing is happening. Anyone ??

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Im liking the game so far.
Managed to capture the first castle and inflatrated second one. Then it says search for alliances but also (not yet implemented)
So have i reached the end, is there more stuff to do?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Im liking the game so far.
Managed to capture the first castle and inflatrated second one. Then it says search for alliances but also (not yet implemented)
So have i reached the end, is there more stuff to do?
Visit top left corner of the map to experience the Orciad plotline, then on week 60 you'll trigger the Rastedel plotline.

There's a goblin camp in the south east, but it's not completed yet.

Reactions: Mfka5

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Visit top left corner of the map to experience the Orciad plotline, then on week 60 you'll trigger the Rastedel plotline.

There's a goblin camp in the south east, but it's not completed yet.
do you know where is Restedel? i can't find it for the life of me

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes