zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
Thanks for ur help
I found them both the orc camp n Goblin
But the orc are demanding a woman
Do u know how to find her maybe
its probably the noble woman, you either corrupt her to accept one of the chieftain or help her escape, but the only thing im sure of is you need to arrange a weapon delivery for the female orc, for that talk to the minotaur at the forge

GhostWo1ve

Jun 29, 2020
Scene Replay Mod
Game version:

How to use
Windows
: Download the file attached to this post and unzip to the "game" folder.
Android: Download the file and put the files in the "assets/x-game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But how should I find the "assets/x-game" game folder,Your post doesn't say anything

Reactions: amsousa

GhostWo1ve

Jun 29, 2020
Use whatever file explorer you have on android for it, it will be there

if its windows then follow the other instruction
I can find the windows game folder,This is the game save directory in Android/data/, even if I rummaged through the game files in the root directory, I couldn't find any files about "assets/x-game" Screenshot_20230407-215230_ES File Explorer.jpg

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
I own the steam version and I noticed the last update was around 4 months ago? :unsure: I assume the next update is going to be up around some time this month? Love the game btw

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
I can find the windows game folder,This is the game save directory in Android/data/, even if I rummaged through the game files in the root directory, I couldn't find any files about "assets/x-game"
You need to edit the .apk too see the file structure, add the mod to the assets/x-game folder, then resign the .apk and install it on your device. If you don't know how to do that then download the version that Eonor made that combined them already. He also adds extra features such as gestures. You can get it here.

I own the steam version and I noticed the last update was around 4 months ago? :unsure: I assume the next update is going to be up around some time this month? Love the game btw
Yeah, mid-April.

Jan 26, 2020
its probably the noble woman, you either corrupt her to accept one of the chieftain or help her escape, but the only thing im sure of is you need to arrange a weapon delivery for the female orc, for that talk to the minotaur at the forge
Yes her only the noble women n another women how is angry n a weapon
I hv given the weapon to one of the ora but still they want the lady
Can u tell me where can I find this noble women

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I just want the goblin arc to get finished already so we can move on to more Jezara and Heleyna content. This last year updates have been nothing but disappointing to me.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I spent my skill points near the the beginning of the game and then 10 weeks later I noticed my skills reset to 0. I'm guessing this isn't an intended mechanic?

GhostWo1ve

Jun 29, 2020
You need to edit the .apk too see the file structure, add the mod to the assets/x-game folder, then resign the .apk and install it on your device. If you don't know how to do that then download the version that Eonor made that combined them already. He also adds extra features such as gestures. You can get it here.

Yeah, mid-April.
Got it,thx bro

Jan 26, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get the noobel women or where to find her
Or is heleyan the Nobel women
I need to get orc army
But each of them hav there own demand
One of which is the Nobel woman
Plz help me

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get the noobel women or where to find her
Or is heleyan the Nobel women
I need to get orc army
But each of them hav there own demand
One of which is the Nobel woman
Plz help me
To get the noblewoman, you need to explore the orc camp again. It will pop up with a short dialogue telling about a tent that she is being held. Then you need to sneak into her tent and talk to her.

Sep 9, 2020
I spent my skill points near the the beginning of the game and then 10 weeks later I noticed my skills reset to 0. I'm guessing this isn't an intended mechanic?
This happened to me before. Im assuming its a bug. Had to restart. What i would do from now on, is every week when you come back home check your stats to make sure it didnt reset.

Reactions: dumbass55

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
This happened to me before. Im assuming its a bug. Had to restart. What i would do from now on, is every week when you come back home check your stats to make sure it didnt reset.
I haven't had this happen to me, however, if you just wanted to cheat your stats or fix something like this from happening again, there are save editors. is a link to one.

Reactions: dumbass55

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
There might be a bug with the Barracks upgrade. I upgraded it to Level 2 after researching the related technology, increasing my Orc cap from 30 to 120. But the max amount of Orcs still seem to be 30. Its been stuck at 30/120 for many weeks even though it should expand by 6.75 orcs a week.
Is there a console command to circumvent this? I think I should have 120 by now.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
There might be a bug with the Barracks upgrade. I upgraded it to Level 2 after researching the related technology, increasing my Orc cap from 30 to 120. But the max amount of Orcs still seem to be 30. Its been stuck at 30/120 for many weeks even though it should expand by 6.75 orcs a week.
Is there a console command to circumvent this? I think I should have 120 by now.
Same here, i got orc baracks to lvl 3 but always stuck at 30 units
None of that stuff really works. It's all being prepared for the updated Astarte segment, which I hope to have out in... 4 months time? The release after next one.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Thanks for the info. You dont have to answer this but i just wonder have i completed everything there is to from the main quests.
I finished orcaid quests, conquered Rastadel, it burned down, cant acces it anymore and then finished goblin quest. After that the game stoped for me so i guess thats all?

I wish it had better journal so i know whats going on

Reactions: Balicanbreeze
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes