z0n0s

Apr 9, 2023
Scene Replay Mod
Game version:

How to use
Windows
: Download the file attached to this post and unzip to the "game" folder.
Android: Download the file and put the files in the "assets/x-game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, I seem to have a problem when trying to launch the game with the patch. but when not using it, the game loads fine. it gives me this error:

I Tried deleting the chaos_inc_3.rpyc file but then encountered this error:

Any idea how to fix this? thanks

Reactions: amsousa

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
Hello, I seem to have a problem when trying to launch the game with the patch. but when not using it, the game loads fine. it gives me this error:

I Tried deleting the chaos_inc_3.rpyc file but then encountered this error:

Any idea how to fix this? thanks
It sounds like like you've accidentally deleted or the corrupted the file: /game/events/events.rpyc

Reactions: z0n0s

z0n0s

Apr 9, 2023
It sounds like like you've accidentally deleted or the corrupted the file: /game/events/events.rpyc
yep, problem was i accidentally selected the "replace" option instead of "merge" when patching the game. for folders i want to merge, but for files i want to replace. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: opaquecake

Janarab

Jan 11, 2022
So am I missing something or is the tavern supposed to be the only building you can interact with?

Because nothing else showed up in the castle after I built it, only in forced cutscenes.

Also, I can't build the arena no matter what.

Dewayne

Apr 10, 2021
So am I missing something or is the tavern supposed to be the only building you can interact with?

Because nothing else showed up in the castle after I built it, only in forced cutscenes.

Also, I can't build the arena no matter what.
There is a downstairs next to the portal.

Joe33333

Feb 23, 2023
i have two questions how many hours to finish the game ? and do i will still see ntr content if i chosed the no ntr option ?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
i have two questions how many hours to finish the game ? and do i will still see ntr content if i chosed the no ntr option ?
The game is rather long, but it's hard to say how much time it will take you because it's impossible to see all content in one playthrough. And even if you decide to go through the game only once, its length can vary depending on how much you explore.

Contrary to some opinions on this thread, you don't need to be afraid of NTR if you turn it off. You will see absolutely zero NTR content in that case.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Could anyone else please let me know that if here is any information on cheat code for the android version? I'm not sure if here is any. I'd like to find a way to increase my gold count and increase my stats, equipment etc.

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
Could anyone else please let me know that if here is any information on cheat code for the android version? I'm not sure if here is any. I'd like to find a way to increase my gold count and increase my stats, equipment etc.
Well I don't know about cheat codes but, here's my experience to increase gold:

Build and remodel the Castle hall and the tavern. Increase as you can Brawn and Combat stats with Cla-min's items. Go on raids with the Orcs of the North Camp and try to get all the gold you can.

Ps: Also in Cla-min's events you can get some gold.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Honestly, it's been about a year since the last Development Roadmap and looking at the changelogs, it feels like not much has been crossed off.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes