varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I need help. I haven't been able to trigger nasim's chambers introduction. I already constructed it but it won't trigger. Is it bugged?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
It's been bugged. It's been bugged for a while. But the last time we tried to fix it, it broke save file compatibility, and since there is no content beyond the intro, it will be fixed alongside other major updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
It's been bugged. It's been bugged for a while. But the last time we tried to fix it, it broke save file compatibility, and since there is no content beyond the intro, it will be fixed alongside other major updates.
Well thx for informing me

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Define "major update", if fix a scene that must have been shown after X event and before Y event just breaks save file compatibility, you risk yourself to a more painful time in fixing things that must have been done and working fine meanwhile trying to fix the new ones who appears later...

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
I heard somewhere that because Patreon banned all mind control tropes the developer of the game rewrote the game to remove that kind of content. I'm just wondering what are the changes? What scenes were removed? I have a mind control fetish so I want to know what content I will miss because of Patreon's idiotic censorship rules.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
So...I just finished the Rastedel introduction and I got the palace scene and after that the one with Delane at the lodge. When I go back there though nothing triggers. I have already reported back to Jezera. When I go to Andras, nothing. I advanced the weeks but still no progression in Rastedel. It says I have 21 more weeks to complete the current quest. Is this by design or is it also a bug. Cause I'm thinking of dropping this game till next update.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know it's not going to happen because this is netorare not netorase but i kinda want Alexia to bang Andras while rowan watches and likes it lol

Reactions: John Smith_98

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
So...I just finished the Rastedel introduction and I got the palace scene and after that the one with Delane at the lodge. When I go back there though nothing triggers. I have already reported back to Jezera. When I go to Andras, nothing. I advanced the weeks but still no progression in Rastedel. It says I have 21 more weeks to complete the current quest. Is this by design or is it also a bug. Cause I'm thinking of dropping this game till next update.
I believe you have to wait for a certain cutscene to play out at Castle Bloodmeen, when you get down to just a few weeks left. Then it allows you to further the quest there in Rastedel. It's been a little while, but I remember having the same problem, and I'm pretty sure a cutscene there at the castle allowed me to progress. If it's not there, try going back to Rowan's room in Rastedel. I don't remember exactly as it has been a little while and I have played various other things since then. There's things like this that I wish would be explained better, but you're at the end, so might as well keep going.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Define "major update",
Things like:
- Army update.
- Portal update.
- Quest menu.
- Tech update.
- Building update.

Which are mostly finished but need some polishing.

I'm just wondering what are the changes?
First time I ever heard of that.
It says I have 21 more weeks to complete the current quest. Is this by design or is it also a bug. Cause I'm thinking of dropping this game till next update.
The next big event happens on week 60.
I know it's not going to happen because this is netorare not netorase but i kinda want Alexia to bang Andras while rowan watches and likes it lol
Maybe in act 3. Sorry.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Things like:
- Army update.
- Portal update.
- Quest menu.
- Tech update.
- Building update.

Which are mostly finished but need some polishing.

First time I ever heard of that.

The next big event happens on week 60.

Maybe in act 3. Sorry.
Hey i was just wondering i have captured Rastadel does that mean I am at the end of the current content because i have skipped up to like week 210 and I don't get any new quests

Alson don't worry about apologizing I know I'm in the minority that likes netorase lol

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Things like:
- Army update.
- Portal update.
- Quest menu.
- Tech update.
- Building update.
Thanks, alright... Consider this, there are people who don't know / don't make use of dev mod to jump into scenes so, if you ask for people here (and worst for your very own patreons) with that characteristics they may end playing with a hell of bugs meanwhile you are waiting for a major update to not break the savefile compatibility that may / may not help to trigger certain scenes because something was messed up as "nasim's chamber introduction", your game neither provides some form of game+ that help the players to play a new game with certain events necessary done to just make them see the new content (skipping the content that isn't relevant) until reaching the end of the game (some devs does this by asking a few questions in-game if the game have branches), so there could be more lack of reports if the game just add content without caring of the bugs, a thing to be considered for patreons (savefile compatibility vs bug free in a triangle with add new content, in essence choose two). I would add "Status update" + "Inventary update", the game relies a lot in randomize situations but it seems that could be planned to have a status that works with equipment for Rowan.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Thanks, alright... Consider this, there are people who don't know / don't make use of dev mod to jump into scenes so, if you ask for people here (and worst for your very own patreons) with that characteristics they may end playing with a hell of bugs meanwhile you are waiting for a major update to not break the savefile compatibility that may / may not help to trigger certain scenes because something was messed up as "nasim's chamber introduction", your game neither provides some form of game+ that help the players to play a new game with certain events necessary done to just make them see the new content (skipping the content that isn't relevant) until reaching the end of the game (some devs does this by asking a few questions in-game if the game have branches), so there could be more lack of reports if the game just add content without caring of the bugs, a thing to be considered for patreons (savefile compatibility vs bug free in a triangle with add new content, in essence choose two). I would add "Status update" + "Inventary update", the game relies a lot in randomize situations but it seems that could be planned to have a status that works with equipment for Rowan.
The game is playable. The story is good, and the sex scenes are hot. Eventually, I hope I will be able to unironically call the whole game good. But - alas.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The game is playable. The story is good, and the sex scenes are hot. Eventually, I hope I will be able to unironically call the whole game good. But - alas.
The game is good but it can be better, yeah it's playable... for now... Don't underestimate the accumulation of bugs.
What's Werden path and how do you enter it
Werden is a General asshole that treats Rowan as a lowly peasant without taking care of the debt the Kingdom have with him for his past actions in The War saw during the prologue after Alexia's kidnapping. In Rastedel, you can see him again, know him better and his actions towards Rowan and choose to side with him during Rastedel's Fall as an act of revelry against Da Twins instead of choosing the another two options disponible, but it's not the better path as knowing how incredible incapable that man is, the incredible elitist he is, even for a nobleman who is General in the Kingdom wich the economy is based in feudalism makes the peasants important to be protected as they are the major workforce who labor the fucking ground doing the harvest and many other stuff that nobility couldn't have without them...

Last edited:

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
The game is good but it can be better, yeah it's playable... for now... Don't underestimate the accumulation of bugs.
I'm pretty sure Rein is well aware about the accumulation of bugs and what it will mean for their game. They already said multiple times to you on the same point, that they are aware of the issue and are working on it. This is still a WIP and thus is going to have some issues. Can the game be better? Yes. A lot of what Rein said is due for the next big update, will fix most of what is wrong with the game. Continuing to harp on it like you are is pedantic at best.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'm pretty sure Rein is well aware about the accumulation of bugs and what it will mean for their game. They already said multiple times to you on the same point, that they are aware of the issue and are working on it. This is still a WIP and thus is going to have some issues. Can the game be better? Yes. A lot of what Rein said is due for the next big update, will fix most of what is wrong with the game. Continuing to harp on it like you are is pedantic at best.
yeah, I don't see the point of those comments... it's not like they don't know (beware of the accumulation of bugs... ooh, they would have never though of that!) and they're waiting for a saviour that makes them suddenly realise that they can improve this or that. The devs are rather transparent and active here, so it's pretty clear where the game is atm, and what are the parts that needs refining.

oureyeswideshut

Dec 13, 2022
yeah, I don't see the point of those comments... it's not like they don't know (beware of the accumulation of bugs... ooh, they would have never though of that!) and they're waiting for a saviour that makes them suddenly realise that they can improve this or that. The devs are rather transparent and active here, so it's pretty clear where the game is atm, and what are the parts that needs refining.
Meh. I can see it both ways. As a dev team this many years in a WIP and a thread 826 comments deep on one of several different hosting platforms, they are probably used to hearing a torrent of redundant "advice and tips" and won't take it personal or patronizing. As a consumer it's hard to conceptualize the impact of your comments that the devs may or may not read and is only human to want to give something back to feel helpful or engaged. As long as both parties appear to be commenting in good faith I think it's fine to step over the whole picture from time to time.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes