Foreeever

Jul 14, 2021
That is all for today. I'll do the poll shortly, for those of you waiting for it. Also, in regards to the Steam release, it is currently delayed due to something big happening with our publisher which I am not at liberty to disclose, but I will let you all know (probably on twitter) as soon as I have a release date for it.
Initially thought it might be related to their second game, but not sure why would they delay the update to come with release of second game, so next guess would be another cosplay(think there was an Alexia one back in 20 or 21 by forgot her name and can't find it).

Sep 9, 2020
Quick question regarding Greyhide x Alexia.

Is there anyway way for the relationship between those two to commit without rowan knowing? Or does no such route like that exist? Not a fan of the whole rowan knowing and giving blessing thing.

Thanks <3

Reactions: East1999

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017

Is there anyway way for the relationship between those two to commit without rowan knowing? Or does no such route like that exist? Not a fan of the whole rowan knowing and giving blessing thing.

Thanks <3
There's not (as far as I know). Jez will automatically rat them out to Rowan. It's out of your control sadly.

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021

Thanks <3
There's not. It's all part of Jezera screwing with Rowan's mind. She set all of it in motion, afterall.

vultron

May 19, 2018
There is a part of me that wanted Rowan to kill the twins when he sneaks into the castle at the start of the game but then there wouldn't be a game. lol

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
There is a part of me that wanted Rowan to kill the twins when he sneaks into the castle at the start of the game but then there wouldn't be a game. lol
Same lol. Not to mention every time I get the chance to betray them, I take it. Even though it hasn't ended well so far, I will keep doing it until we get that satisfying moment to end them.

Although the path where you basically give in to them is hot and fucked up at the same time lol.

I definitely prefer playing Rowan as a hero still, even if he is just a fallen one. He will get his revenge one of these days, and I will be cheering it on when it happens.

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
By rescuing Delane, you can choose to side with Werden for the coup in Rastedel. But in the end the option to start the coup is not shown. Is this a Bug?

JetAlone

Jul 8, 2019
By rescuing Delane, you can choose to side with Werden for the coup in Rastedel. But in the end the option to start the coup is not shown. Is this a Bug?
I convinced Delane to accept the Ork (which she is super happy with in the end) and choose the Coppers for the coup that turns out is a very nice guy compared to Werden who is a dick.
I hope that doing that when I inevitably betray the twins both the Orks and the Copper guy side with me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

vultron

May 19, 2018
Same lol. Not to mention every time I get the chance to betray them, I take it. Even though it hasn't ended well so far, I will keep doing it until we get that satisfying moment to end them.

Although the path where you basically give in to them is hot and fucked up at the same time lol.

I definitely prefer playing Rowan as a hero still, even if he is just a fallen one. He will get his revenge one of these days, and I will be cheering it on when it happens.
Well apparently you can't even behead these shits so idk what he is gonna do to get rid of them but he will have to play the long game.

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
Well apparently you can't even behead these shits so idk what he is gonna do to get rid of them but he will have to play the long game.
Rowan only got one shot at it so far, but they were clearly concerned about his ability to kill them already. Which is why they got leverage over him so he wouldn't. Even Jezera admits she barely escaped that encounter.

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
With 3 CGs a month, the game will not be finished for a long, long time. There are already a lot of missing CGs, i'm afraid that there will come a time when the story and programming is finished and there would still be about 50-60 missing CG scenes. I know that the CGs cost money but i want to play the finished game in my lifetime. If 1/4 of the game is finished, this means it will take another 6 years to finish the story and then we'll wait 2-3 more years to finish all the scenes. This is crazy.
It might take longer than you initially thought lmao

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021

Thanks <3
There's not (as far as I know). Jez will automatically rat them out to Rowan. It's out of your control sadly.
There's not. It's all part of Jezera screwing with Rowan's mind. She set all of it in motion, afterall.
A little late of a response but this isn't entirely true. After Jez rats everyone out and they rescue Greyhide from the dungeons, Rowan can either accept the relationship or he can tell them to put a stop to it. If Rowan puts a stop to it everyone agrees at the time. But if her corruption is high enough, there is a scene while Alexia is working in the forge where she starts getting horny for Greyhide again and she can choose to say screw what Rowan says and fuck Greyhide anyways. Presumibly they wouldn't have told Rowan afterwards and would still be going at it occasionally off camera.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes