Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
But if her corruption is high enough, there is a scene while Alexia is working in the forge where she starts getting horny for Greyhide again and she can choose to say screw what Rowan says and fuck Greyhide anyways. Presumibly they wouldn't have told Rowan afterwards and would still be going at it occasionally off camera.
That's on me. I don't know if this peculiar turn of events will continue to be relevant in act 2.

Sep 9, 2020
A little late of a response but this isn't entirely true. After Jez rats everyone out and they rescue Greyhide from the dungeons, Rowan can either accept the relationship or he can tell them to put a stop to it. If Rowan puts a stop to it everyone agrees at the time. But if her corruption is high enough, there is a scene while Alexia is working in the forge where she starts getting horny for Greyhide again and she can choose to say screw what Rowan says and fuck Greyhide anyways. Presumibly they wouldn't have told Rowan afterwards and would still be going at it occasionally off camera.
oooh, thanks for this <3

bout to go through another playthru so i'll keep this in mind.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Rein I'm pretty sure you've answered this question at least once by now but I've read hundreds of messages without seeing it so I apologise beforehand.

Will our Rowan always remain submissive to his overlords or do you plan to include some dom/switch scenes in the future for him.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Okay... so... I dream of the day when Rowan gets his revenge on the twins...and when the time comes that they are at his mercy, he fucks Andras in the ass...does that make me gay? I'm confused.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Okay... so... I dream of the day when Rowan gets his revenge on the twins...and when the time comes that they are at his mercy, he fucks Andras in the ass...does that make me gay? I'm confused.
Depends. Do you prefer Andras to enjoy it? Then you're an emphatic voyeur. Do you want him to suffer instead? Then you're a sadist. Do you imagine yourself joining in on it to let them both blow a load on your face? Yeah, sounds a bit gay. Don't worry though, Andras is a gorgeous character. Not terribly difficult to find him visually appealing. And being gay curious is way more common than people might think.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Haven't played this game in a few years. Is there any goblin content yet? What's Alexia's content looking like thus far? (as in, is there plenty more content for her?)

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Depends. Do you prefer Andras to enjoy it? Then you're an emphatic voyeur. Do you want him to suffer instead? Then you're a sadist. Do you imagine yourself joining in on it to let them both blow a load on your face? Yeah, sounds a bit gay. Don't worry though, Andras is a gorgeous character. Not terribly difficult to find him visually appealing. And being gay curious is way more common than people might think.
I guess I want to humiliate him. Jezera as well

Jul 12, 2019
Are the events in the game game eventually going to be spread out over the story? Right now Alexia can bascially be completely mind broken with demon dick lust and we're about 1/3 of the way in if we're actually going to be conquering everything.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think the newest update on steam gave the player the option to unlock all the scenes in the gallery so I just have to say thank you for adding that feature dev now I can see all the scenes I was missing :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Also I wanted to say I really like the Greyhide & Alexa scene where Rowan watches that was so hot especially because my Rowan likes it the scenes with those three are my favourite so far.

Last edited:

BobBillyMagic

Apr 28, 2022
Can someone share a save file that I can use to see all the scenes? Sorry its just a very long game and I can't make the time for it

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes