HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The twins will never agree to any submissive scenes... As long as Rowan is their servant.

So, one day for sure.
There's something called "roleplay", it doesn't mean that you aren't in control but you can give in into this idea as part of the pleasure in the right circumstances, Rowan could make a risk move in bed against them, as Alexia could too... After all... In fantasy, if we think in the circumstances Daenerys Targaryen was in Drogo's Bed with the traditions his people had, her move in his bed could have been considered risky, but ended transforming Drogo itself driving him into his eventual doom without the desire of Daenerys herlself...

Jan 26, 2020
Hey guys i just saw in Twitter that they updated the game in the stream
I was wondering is it the same as the patreon version
Or is there something new content

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
The twins will never agree to any submissive scenes... As long as Rowan is their servant.

So, one day for sure.
Rowan was always submissive even before he met the Twins. If you people remember the Noble lords treated him like trash and he was okay with it more or less because that was reality. He deserved to have a better life for his actions but in the end he just became a humble peasant in a humble village. Him serving the Twins is way better in every sense. Minus the death threat should he fail. He lives in a castle, wears better clothing, he is third when it comes to power and influence and has access to all the pleasures life can provide - his wife, entertainment, connections, other women (or men depending on the player), exotic food etc. He even can fuck his own bosses should he want.
This is a huge step up from what he had before so in my mind there is very little to make him rebel unless his naive morality gets in the way of his thinking or he is indeed just power hungry and wants to be at the top of everything.
Jezeera is indeed manipulative but she had a point. They lived in a Feudal society where talent and skill doesn't matter, only your birth. Sure their upcoming brings a lot of bloodshed but that is to be expected when a new order is taking over. There are a lot of mortals out there, intelligent and skillful that see the merit of their rule and stand by their side. Personally i side with the Twins because they have a point. I don't care who rules over me as long as he/she is better than the previous ones.
If Rowan is in a open relationship he can very well in the future snu snu Jezeera and create her an heir you siring the ruler of the world.
The only way the Twins would submit to Rowan is if he becomes stronger than them. No other way.

Aug 28, 2019
Steam version new update patch notes:

NEW SCENES
- Two new Andras NPC arc event (with five sex scenes)
- Two new Blackholt Tue-San events (with four sex scenes)
- Two additional sex scenes were added to the Fae Banquet event
- Three new map resource events
- One new Ophelia-related tavern job event (with one new sex scene)
- Two new goblin recruitment arc scenes (with four sex scenes)
- Two new duel chaos incursion scenes (with one new sex scene)

REWORKED SCENES
- One partially reworked Andras-related tavern job event
- One majorly reworked Andras-related tavern job event (with two new sex scenes)
- Two majorly re-worked duel chaos incursion events

NEW ART
- 33 new CGs (with 83 variants)
- One new Sprite (Tue-Mai)

QoL
- More bugfixes, including Arena mouseover error

Jan 26, 2020
Steam version new update patch notes:

NEW SCENES
- Two new Andras NPC arc event (with five sex scenes)
- Two new Blackholt Tue-San events (with four sex scenes)
- Two additional sex scenes were added to the Fae Banquet event
- Three new map resource events
- One new Ophelia-related tavern job event (with one new sex scene)
- Two new goblin recruitment arc scenes (with four sex scenes)
- Two new duel chaos incursion scenes (with one new sex scene)

REWORKED SCENES
- One partially reworked Andras-related tavern job event
- One majorly reworked Andras-related tavern job event (with two new sex scenes)
- Two majorly re-worked duel chaos incursion events

NEW ART
- 33 new CGs (with 83 variants)
- One new Sprite (Tue-Mai)

QoL
- More bugfixes, including Arena mouseover error
Is this the same update as patreon or is there anything new
N is it available on Android

Reactions: amsousa95

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Hey guys i just saw in Twitter that they updated the game in the stream
I was wondering is it the same as the patreon version
Or is there something new content
The only difference between Steam and Patreon versions is the frequency of the updates afaik. In other words - there's no difference.

Reactions: rawb55

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I find Tue-San to be downright cute even though she has sadistic tendencies and borders on the line between pragmatic and plain evil. Can't wait to see what the other goblin women have to offer. Looking forward to Zii Zii in particular.

Reactions: aykarin

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I find Tue-San to be downright cute even though she has sadistic tendencies and borders on the line between pragmatic and plain evil. Can't wait to see what the other goblin women have to offer. Looking forward to Zii Zii in particular.
Yeah, both Tue-San and Zii Zii are amazing. Can't really decide who to ally with :LOL:

Sep 9, 2020
A little late of a response but this isn't entirely true. After Jez rats everyone out and they rescue Greyhide from the dungeons, Rowan can either accept the relationship or he can tell them to put a stop to it. If Rowan puts a stop to it everyone agrees at the time. But if her corruption is high enough, there is a scene while Alexia is working in the forge where she starts getting horny for Greyhide again and she can choose to say screw what Rowan says and fuck Greyhide anyways. Presumibly they wouldn't have told Rowan afterwards and would still be going at it occasionally off camera.
So I went ahead and started a fresh playthrough, and was wondering what scene event would that be called? I went ahead and got to the point where greyhide is let out of the dungeons. At the last very last choice part I made sure for greyhide and alexia to not pursue a relationship after all the stuff before.

Now Im doing alexia forge job events and noticed nothing has popped up so far. I also noticed that the usual one Ive seen before, "alexia lends a hand", that one no longer has any sexual content.

Just curious if you happen to know which event it was where alexia can say fuck it and cheat on rowan again?

Thanks <3

Tuskerman

Mar 11, 2019
I like break Jezera's little fantasies about Rowan. Like:

- Noooo, you must fullifile my yaoi fanfic about you and Draven!

- No, only manly hug!

####

-Nooo, you and your wife must have orgy with minotaur!

-No, bro's above else!

Last edited:

Prnh

Sep 1, 2020
So I don't know if this is the right place for me to post this but I am having trouble launching the game. It launched only once I played it for a bit, saved and closed it, but when I tried launch it again it didn't even open, no error code or anything. I haven't tampered with the game files so I don't know the cause of it. I have already disabled firewalls/antiviruses and tried to run the game as administrator but so far nothing. If you guys have any solutions or tips, I would appreciate the help.
Thanks in advance

Forum_Username

Apr 5, 2023
I first learned about this game when I saw it on GOG, but it says the game is "currently in development".

Does anyone know what the status is for this game or when the release date for the completed version will be?

I checked the itch.io page, but it doesn't look like it's been updated in a while.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I first learned about this game when I saw it on GOG, but it says the game is "currently in development".

Does anyone know what the status is for this game or when the release date for the completed version will be?

I checked the itch.io page, but it doesn't look like it's been updated in a while.
Fully complete is likely to be some years away. The current (first) act is nearing completion, but still a ways off. There's a healthy amount of game here currently though.

Reactions: Forum_Username

Simon_mckey

Jul 29, 2020

Never.

This is one of those projects that will go on forever.
Developers will continue the project until they stop receiving financial support or die of old age.

• Wow
Reactions: Lavinotinto
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes