Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Is there any more futa on female content planned ? Alexia hasn't used her cock on any one aside from here hubby dis far.
The only planned scene is Helayna x Futalexia reconciliation scene, which will be a part of the Helayna rework/wrap up.

Other than that, I don't really have any plans? I like writing Futalexia, but I am swamped with other work.
Hey guys I hv a doubt if we let Alexia get locked in dungeon will she return or can we still play her
She'll return to the castle after 4 weeks, but I don't believe we have a event to put her back in Rowan's room.

John Smith_98

Apr 5, 2022
What's the quickest way to start the NTR path? I wanna have Alexia sleep with Andras but also wanna do the fertility treatment and X'zaralt path. I know about a few decisions that can lower their relationship in the beginning. Alexia can start flirting with Andras right away + inviting that knight chick to your room means Alexia gets her separate room. What else do I need to do for the NTR path to trigger quick? Does Rowan not having sex with Alexia for the first couple of times (in their house + first time they meet in the castle) affect their relationship score?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
What's the quickest way to start the NTR path?
No easy way for it:
- you need 5 influence points with Andras pretty easy to do, just do his events.
- Medium Corruption - this one is tricky, since the biggest reliabe source of corruption for alexia is X'zaratl and Fertility treatment, and you don't want those. Take the tavern job. Sleep around as often as possible. A good shortcut is to refuse to save Helayna, then discover alexia helped her escape and rat her out to Andras. That will give you the wallump scene a huge load of corruption.
- Low Rowan relationship - best accomplished by being mean. You get a high drop if you sleep with helayna, and if you are super rude to alexia during the potion stealing event (you can still do fertility treatment, you will simply have to apologize to her before it)

That's all. Good luck. Once you see the event where Alexia is assaulted by Drok, you're on the right path.
At the moment you can't exit the NTR route, so you can do X'zaratl and Fertility treatment afterwars without a problem.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The only planned scene is Helayna x Futalexia reconciliation scene, which will be a part of the Helayna rework/wrap up.

Other than that, I don't really have any plans? I like writing Futalexia, but I am swamped with other work.
Perhaps a scene where Jez teases Futalexia that if she can withstand her teasing (footplay, oral, vag/anal stim, stroking, etc doesn't matter) long enough, then Jez will reward her by allowing her to use her cock. When Alexia succeeds however, Jez uses magic/portal to transfer Alexia's cock to Jez (while still maintaining its sensations to Alexia) and uses it on Alexia essentially having her fuck herself. At the end Jez could make Alexia's cock cum on her own face/mouth, or maybe just finish inside Alexia.
This could also work as "failing" Jez's challenge, and succeeding instead actually results in Alexia penetrating Jez. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleep

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Because they also rise Rowan/Alexia relationship score, and you need it low for the medium corruption NTR entry event.
I see; I always thought that it was the way for corruption, considering the unnatural processes of Nasim “fertility treatment”.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I see; I always thought that it was the way for corruption, considering the unnatural processes of Nasim “fertility treatment”.
You are not mistaken. X'zaratl events as well as fertility treatment both give you corruption points. They are designed for those players who want Rowan and Alexia to gradually sink into evil while maintaining a loving relationship with each other. This is a very different path from the typical NTR corruption. If you go for Andras/Jezera NTR, you should be harsh to Alexia whenever the topic of pregnancy comes up. This way, your relationship score will go down a lot.

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
I give up on this game. I've been following its development since 2.6, in October of 2020. It's been 3 years since then and the devs haven't even made it past the fucking 50% completion mark, because they're so damned concerned about this turn-based strategy crap that they've just completely given up on actually progressing the fucking STORY. There have been no major, I mean MAJOR expansions on the story for well over a year. I pray to god one of these fucking days the MC will finally be able to assault the fucking capital, because otherwise this game is dead in the water.

alkhan

May 19, 2023
What´s the difference between buying the game on Steam and download here for free? Is the same product or it has any subtle difference?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes